Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learning how to mount a private Server for LAN & INTERNET

Discussion on Learning how to mount a private Server for LAN & INTERNET within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/21/2012, 18:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Dallas, btw: Are you still offering aion xtreme emulator?
Old 12/21/2012, 18:52   #17

Ok, aslmost done, I only have to setup the sql database, the next are the emus i have download:

*_clear_aion_3.0_rt_3
*ServerPack rev 772
*server 3.0 JS (Downloaded today as Dallas suggest, i try this one first, since I donīt have tested)
*Aion Server (Donīt ask me version, its name only put this and donīt remember where i download it)

you tell me a worng java, that is an update,first of all i need JAVA 6 SE Delvolment for the "java" command in cmd works, then the update you told me, but what I install? version x32 or x64? The same question for the devolment, i have install x64 because my O.S. I try now.
Old 12/21/2012, 20:44   #18

@x-AcT

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-AcT View Post
Dallas, btw: Are you still offering aion xtreme emulator?
Yes, but only to our customers with dedicated server.

@Matachusets2
If you run Windows 7 64;

You need

That is Java JDK 6.37

About Emulator, I can't say nothing about Celestial or others.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 20:51   #19

Okey, I made progress

Now the emu works, the SQL install good this time whiout change any setting in Mysql is "my.ini" file, but now aion tell me "this program is not availble in your country" and close.

I think i forgot to do some in the config files or mysql
Donīt know what I miss because this emu has a different methop of install.

The same update for x64 works too
Old 12/21/2012, 20:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matachusets2 View Post
Okey, I made progress

Now the emu works, the SQL install good this time whiout change any setting in Mysql is "my.ini" file, but now aion tell me "this program is not availble in your country" and close.

I think i forgot to do some in the config files or mysql
Donīt know what I miss because this emu has a different methop of install.

The same update for x64 works too

To run a Aion Private server you need to extract in your Aion Client bin32 folder the no-ip restrict file:

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2012, 20:38   #21

Oks, I now can run the game whitout that message of not available ^^
NOTE: I donīt know but to get it working i have to copy to .\bin64 and in the main root of the folder you install the client too, donīt know why, but works and to me if enought. Thanks!

Now i have the next problem, when i try loggin (I have put autocreate, because I donīt made a web for that pruporse) Tells me "Authoring conection Error 192" and close, I googled this, but i was unlucky, nothing find about this error on internet, or a least donīt found yet.

Iīm cheking the config files now, looking if i miss something,
In Mysql serverīs database, I named the schemes same name like the main SQL name, so it looks :

↓au_server_ls
►Tables
►Views
►Routines

↓Game
►Tables
►Views
►Routines

Know if have the names of schema good? Thanks again & sorry for the bother
Old 12/22/2012, 20:49   #22

@Matachusets2

It seems that your loginserver is buged, doesn't support "Autocreate"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2012, 19:00   #23

Hi, Sorry for the delay in answer internet didonīt work for this last 2 days,

By default the emu has swich on autocreate, I try to disable that option, but how i can create 1 account whitout the "Autoreate" option??

Thanks you a lot.

I test seting "false" on autocreate, also, I create 1 account in MySql accounts_table

I still recive Authoring error 192 and game closed
Any idea?? Thnks
Old 12/27/2012, 11:24   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matachusets2 View Post
Hi, Sorry for the delay in answer internet didonīt work for this last 2 days,

By default the emu has swich on autocreate, I try to disable that option, but how i can create 1 account whitout the "Autoreate" option??

Thanks you a lot.

I test seting "false" on autocreate, also, I create 1 account in MySql accounts_table

I still recive Authoring error 192 and game closed
Any idea?? Thnks

You cannot just create an account via the MySql- the password is usually encrypted by the website

Quote:

PHP Code:
$password base64_encode(sha1($passwordtrue)); 
And there is a decrypting progress server sides, when you login o.O

Probably you should try another emu? Idk..
Old 01/02/2013, 13:37   #25

Thanks for the clear hint, then I have the next choices:
1- Stop project util they relase AION 3.5 client
2- Look for other emu (Itīs a pain locate 1 working)
3- Make a web server for this version of Aion, but that is to much to me, whitout one basic version to learn how to made

4- this game have started to loose my preciouss time in both lines: 1.Play the main server plenny of bots and lags and a lot of player that are alwais asking for help and when you need, you are alone, 2.Almost all tutorial i have seen util now, didonīt requiere a web, and no metion of how many tutorial are in internet (I only see 2 for older versions, 1.9 & 2.5, the rest for other programs)
Old 01/02/2013, 16:28   #26

You don't really need a webserver for anything related to the emu.
Mostly the registration is done on a website per php. But it has the only aim to build up a two way crypted password for the emu.
You can generate this crypted password string in any language or way you are familiar with. The emu itself does nothing else but crypts your entered password in the same way the registration script does and than compares both strings.

Anyways I never had a problem with autocreate for about 3 years of working on aion emulators. Sure I always worked with closed source emulators, which are mostly more advanced than this one, but I really don't think the autocreate function is bugged, since it's just a very small and simple method, not really related to parts of the core, that are changed often.
Old 01/03/2013, 14:05   #27

@x-AcT

Some of the free Emus has really a bugged Loginserver and the Autocreate doesn't work.
If you take a look how the guys by U3j splitted the sql tables is no wonder.
As I know, also the free celestialcore has a Loginserver issue.
Old 01/04/2013, 17:28   #28

how can anybody break such a trivial method
Old 01/04/2013, 18:02   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-AcT View Post
how can anybody break such a trivial method
Some people which don't know the rule of; "Never touch a running system"
I always wondering why people need to splitt the install gameserver.sql instead of one file, in 20 sql files
Second, why they need to (re)wrote the emulator in native language?
If everybody wrote some code in his own language, we will need to rename the emulator in Aion Babilon Emu (english, russian, france,german,portugese, chinese, etc.)
Old 01/04/2013, 20:52   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas_extreme View Post
Some people which don't know the rule of; "Never touch a running system"
I always wondering why people need to splitt the install gameserver.sql instead of one file, in 20 sql files
Second, why they need to (re)wrote the emulator in native language?
If everybody wrote some code in his own language, we will need to rename the emulator in Aion Babilon Emu (english, russian, france,german,portugese, chinese, etc.)
Well, this rule only applies on running as planned systems, what is a state none of the available emus ever reached
But I do not longer worry about emus. Maybe I'll play on my server in the future, but that's all I'll do with aion emus ever again^^

Tags
creating, private, server