Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Learning how to mount a private Server for LAN & INTERNET

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Man, windows is a troublemaker....
I don't think so...
All you need is a working 3.0 Emu and a 3.0 Client.
All the other thinks are a joke.

Quote:
20:18:58.288 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Problem loading meshes
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Problem loading meshes
at org.jsemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadMes hes(Unknown Source)
~[js-game.jar:na]
You try to loed the GeoData in your config, but do you have Geodata?
Otherwise disable it in the config.

Old   #47

I was hable to run Aion Unique LS and GS, and tolds me the same, and that emu have the geodata, i check that before run it.

I will try when the game start another time to work whit NAīs oficial server, I have the same problem triying to access to NAīs oficial server too, I canīt play directly.

I can understood this problem, if only aplies to my server, but this aplies to oficial as well, so that tolds me itīs a problem whit windows, other times i get this error the only suitable solution was reinstall windows, even Gothic III donesnīt work whit the same problem of step-by-step, and gothic 3 is an normal RPG, not a MMORPG.

By the way of much weigth in MBytes a working emu? all emus i have weigt about 110 MB, and the JS emu weights 260 MB, in other games the servers weigths about 600MB, how much space on HDD east you Extreme relase? I need to know for fast discard other servers that no get close to one full working in MB, and i mean your server empy, measure it whit the drops table full, all others empy, if you donīt mind, please.
Thanks

Old   #48

I was hable to repair, but take me a lot of time whit this shi.... conection.

It WAS the client, going corrupt afther I downgrade it to 3.0.0.8, have to reinstall the launcher, and filecheck files and update, now works, at least whits the NAīs launcher and is official server.

Sould Iīd downgrade it to version 3.0.0.8 or 3.0.0.4 for my own server and i donīt want to append the same thing of "error in step by step config"

Thanks
Old   #49

Hi to all! afther a couple of days searching on the big net, i have found a emu, is from JS again, but this time is called "Celestial Core 3.0-3.5".
Someone know if it can be downloaded or is a pay emu?

Tags
creating, private, server