Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[EN] complete guide to easy AION setup [3.0~3.5]

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 155
yo there,

sorry for posting here but i don't know where to post so, i am new to Aion just searched for a private server and i found that there is a server called it's pretty cool tho.
my question is there another way to download the client without using NCsoft launcher because the pausing option is not in that launcher and at sometimes i want to pause the download to play some bf3 and stuff ,so, is there any way ??

regards.



amrosyl is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
yo there,

sorry for posting here but i don't know where to post so, i am new to Aion just searched for a private server and i found that there is a server called it's pretty cool tho.
my question is there another way to download the client without using NCsoft launcher because the pausing option is not in that launcher and at sometimes i want to pause the download to play some bf3 and stuff ,so, is there any way ??

regards.
will as you said this is way out of the tupic.
but ammmmm here is the site am using to download AION

you have to register and use IDM..


R0CK7Y is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
I got a problem while start the Gameserver.
What's wrong with that?
Could you help me, pls?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
@KazuyaX93 u sure u used the install before starting the server ?


R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
EDITED: Problem fixed!

Where can I find a working EU-Client for this server?
Which one is needed to play this AION-version?
Any Downloadlinks?
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
EDITED: Problem fixed!

Where can I find a working EU-Client for this server?
Which one is needed to play this AION-version?
Any Downloadlinks?
as u see above :

and if you saw any error just use the downgrade would be better for u
R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
as u see above :

and if you saw any error just use the downgrade would be better for u
Is this the NA-Client or the EU-Client?
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
Is this the NA-Client or the EU-Client?
NC is always for NA
R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
NC is always for NA
I need a EU-Client ._.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
will i can only look for na client srry.
R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
really? Thank You Friend Try me
erenkucuk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Why "gameserver.administration.flight.freefly" isn't working?
I want to fly everywhere as GM.

-

Is it possible to edit the "Welcome to "SERVER" message?
I want to write the german string "Willkommen auf "SERVER".


-

How can I disable the "Event"-NPCs? They should only spawn if
"gameserver.enable.decoration."EVENT" (for example: Christmas)" on TRUE.
KazuyaX93 is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
Quote:
Why "gameserver.administration.flight.freefly" isn't working?
I want to fly everywhere as GM.
u cant freefly everywhere unless u edit the flyable zones

Quote:
Is it possible to edit the "Welcome to "SERVER" message?
I want to write the german string "Willkommen auf "SERVER".
game\data\static_data\HTML

Quote:
How can I disable the "Event"-NPCs? They should only spawn if
"gameserver.enable.decoration."EVENT" (for example: Christmas)" on TRUE
game\Config\default.config
look for CUSTOMS CONFIG
p.s: i would love to see some thanks.
R0CK7Y is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
thanks but can you give me link to download downgrade from 3.7 to 3.0 ?
or i have to download 3.0 ?
zamsss is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
u cant freefly everywhere unless u edit the flyable zones
Where can I edit this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
game\data\static_data\HTML
Okay, but can I edit the welcome-message in the chat, too (IMAGE-LINK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
game\Config\default.config
look for CUSTOMS CONFIG
p.s: i would love to see some thanks.
I can add/remove the decoration with that, but the Event-NPCs are ingame although the "gameserver.enable.decoration.EVENT"-Part is on "false".

A new question.
When I use the "H"-Button for Help ingame, I'll see the official AION-Webpage-Link.
How can I edit this?
(IMAGE-LINK)


KazuyaX93 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
The full guide for Aion p-server setup [English]
Software that is necessary: Slik SVN - Binaries for the SVN TortoiseSVN - For downloading the source Java Development Kit or JDK in short - To run...
47 Replies - Aion Guides & Strategies
[Guide] PowerSource Setup Made Easy!
Enjoy the guide! Stuff you Need: Appserv 2.5.10 Navicat 8 Power Source
74 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
Aion Killer Guide Complete Package
Aion Killer Guide Complete Package
7 Replies - Aion Guides & Strategies



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.