Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a enjoyable server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,914
Looking for a enjoyable server

Hello there!!

Well, I have been away from the Aion world for a long time right now (over a year) and right now I am looking for a PvP server if possible, where you can actually have fun and enjoy the playtime you get in there; so this meaning that it must have a friendly community (because as I said, I've been away for a long time, so probably I'll ask "dumb" questions once in a while )

So if anyone have any ideas on a good server, let me know so that I can go ahead and test it out hoping to find an enjoyable server with good PvP.

Oh, before I forget...hopefully there is a server in which donators do not get a huge advantage, as I do not believe I would be able to donate, yet I would like to stand a chance in the battlefield.

Thank you beforehand!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
infiniteAION would be what you are looking for but unfortunitly atm it is under attack by apollyon19 so will be a while till it opens again. however it is by far the best aion server in my opinion.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Hopefully they will be able to fix the issue with this person, and truly hope he doesn't attack any other server then
Old   #4

if i not mistaken. isnt he the guy who vowed to take down all shaiya servers?

Old   #5

Yeah, same one I just didn't know that Aion server(s) were having same issue
Old   #6

elite*gold: 13
i'd suggest ATOMIX aion, like it. fort wars etc.
Old   #7

Not Aion is the perfect PvP server... Infinite Aion is PvPvE
Old   #8

I have a nub question -probably- but is there a way to play on different servers with only one client?

I mean, when I played WoW I just had one client, and by doing a little change I could connect to different servers, is this possible to do with Aion Pservers? Because I think it would be good to at least test every server that you people suggest
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00biest View Post
infiniteAION would be what you are looking for but unfortunitly atm it is under attack by apollyon19 so will be a while till it opens again. however it is by far the best aion server in my opinion.
infinite back up for time being. i think he gave up to fast. i realy hope someone found him and punched him in the mouth and took his equipment c(=
Old   #10

Well with infinite ... you get some automatic patch i guess while using the Launcher.. but NotAion can be played with any (Not modified) Aion 2.7.0.x client (: .

At infinite you got to level and get gear throught PvE and then PvP.

At Gamez you will find donators running around with the best armor ever and get facerolled.

At notiaon, you instantly get lv. 55 , with awesome +10 level 40 Gold PvP armor + its not a pay to win server . You get your gear through PvP or killing some easy mobs for less points for those who are a bit nonskilled. YOu can find everything you need in the Ingameshop. We hit yesterday 325 peeps online (:. If you got any question .. just feel free to ask! We have very skilled players and a bunch of perento / spatalos and telemachus players of Retail Aion.
The level of the PvP is higher than on any other server since we dont support the ABG/GBG armor wether Accs. and we dont support godstones!

I hope we can count on you! (:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

The awesome armor in !Aion is SIMPLY useless with the amount of hackers that are there , not to mention the horrible attitude of the admins
In my self made list of servers that simply have to close down due their arrogant owners and crappy EMULATOR development you are third after IA and GA , just cos your ADMINS are even bigger dipshits than IA and GA combined together and squared
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe1 View Post
The awesome armor in !Aion is SIMPLY useless with the amount of hackers that are there , not to mention the horrible attitude of the admins
In my self made list of servers that simply have to close down due their arrogant owners and crappy EMULATOR development you are third after IA and GA , just cos your ADMINS are even bigger dipshits than IA and GA combined together and squared
Our server isnt existing longer than 6 month dude srsly, take a chillpill, seems like you have gotten banned, actually we have the most advanced Hack detection system ingame! We know when someone does hack! nobody can stay hidden! We detect also no-anim / no-gravity hack and much more! :P Try to hack once and I promise you , you will get banned after 10 minute of using it and if you are using no-gravity you will get a kick of the server this feature is automated, you are just raging because you flamed us, disrespected us and instulted us.. and as a result we banned you or treated you like **** (: .

so yeeaaah BACK TO TOPIC

Dont listen to him ;D try the server by yourself (:!
Old   #13

What a lousy loser you are , i was not banned , i got bored and i saw multiple ppl using a plethora of other hacks , I CHOSE to leave your server , you didnt banned me
Also on a side note - with your insults and autoresponses , you proved what a piece of poor emo brain you are .
Also on a side note - i dont like any of the pservers i have been to , cos there is always A MOMENT which makes the game NOT enjoyable and actually a frustration while you attempt to play there
Either bugs , or missing quests , or fkuded up instances , or donation focused PvP and most of ALL on ALL , and i have been on sufficient number of Pservers , hacks pass by undetected
Also a note for you - no-gravity and no-ani are just 2 in the bunch of ocean of hacks AION has , cos it uses a 3D FPS engine(CryEngine) , which in its core is BORN to have cheats ( *** mode anyone ) and believe me , im tired of seeing ppl who DONT die , no matter how many are on them at a certain time , so please learn more about hacks , then talk BS ,100s of manastones in gears , fused armors , and so on and so on , even l2px can be used to hack this game , not to mention CE , so enjoy your population growth , which by the way i think is a faked one , cos some days ago when i last visited the thing you call a server and finally decided to bail out , there were still 30 ppl online , and one cant simply go from 60 to 500 in a week , especially with your staff atitude (insult insult insult even when you try to just simply talk with them with a suggestion or even a question)
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxcvbn1 View Post

At infinite you got to level and get gear throught PvE and then PvP.
actualy same as retail it depends how you choose to play. my gear is is full ap which i aparently didnt grind for. all my gear came from pvp. but ddos is back anyway i knew he gave up to soon. that ok tho last attacker had to wait 2 weeks to find out he wouldnt get anything. c(=
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe1 View Post
What a lousy loser you are , i was not banned , i got bored and i saw multiple ppl using a plethora of other hacks , I CHOSE to leave your server , you didnt banned me
Also on a side note - with your insults and autoresponses , you proved what a piece of poor emo brain you are .
Also on a side note - i dont like any of the pservers i have been to , cos there is always A MOMENT which makes the game NOT enjoyable and actually a frustration while you attempt to play there
Either bugs , or missing quests , or fkuded up instances , or donation focused PvP and most of ALL on ALL , and i have been on sufficient number of Pservers , hacks pass by undetected
Also a note for you - no-gravity and no-ani are just 2 in the bunch of ocean of hacks AION has , cos it uses a 3D FPS engine(CryEngine) , which in its core is BORN to have cheats ( god mode anyone ) and believe me , im tired of seeing ppl who DONT die , no matter how many are on them at a certain time , so please learn more about hacks , then talk BS ,100s of manastones in gears , fused armors , and so on and so on , even l2px can be used to hack this game , not to mention CE , so enjoy your population growth , which by the way i think is a faked one , cos some days ago when i last visited the thing you call a server and finally decided to bail out , there were still 30 ppl online , and one cant simply go from 60 to 500 in a week , especially with your staff atitude (insult insult insult even when you try to just simply talk with them with a suggestion or even a question)
Dude you are seriously pathetic
Give me screens or fraps those obvious many hackers of notaion and show it to me or here! BTW when you saw these 30 people probably bcuz of the attacks we get oor there was a server update. We have constantly 200 people online + the IA members that joined us recently which leads us to 325 people online :P well I don't need to talk to you because you seem to be really ignorant. nuff said!