Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a enjoyable server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Anywayyyyy...I would recommend you try out . I've been around the aion pserver community...and Predator is the best true pvp server out there...easily beating IA and Not Aion.
The player base is sporadic tho ranging from 15-100+...it really depends on what time zone you're in.
If you would like to know more, visit the website. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

NOTE: The above is from my point of view and personal experience. Don't agree with it? Fine. But don't flame or troll it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,914
That server seems really cool, the only question that I have is, is there any way to get the 2.5 version?

It is just because the version I have is 2.7 so I do not believe I will be able to run that server on it.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisco95 View Post
Not Aion is the perfect PvP server... Infinite Aion is PvPvE
Notaion is nice server but he writed he wanted a nice community which it isnt. Admin dont care in players he have no respect for them he ban then when he get mad
Old   #19

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,914
Actually for me, at least, for a game to have a nice community is the most important part, as it is a game, so we are supposed to be able to have fun there, and avoid more issues as we all have real life issues and we get into a game to forget about them, not to get more still I appreciate the suggestions because I have been able to check on a couple of servers already, yet not completely as most of the ones I have been trying to get into are down so I just keep looking for a server.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
That server seems really cool, the only question that I have is, is there any way to get the 2.5 version?

It is just because the version I have is 2.7 so I do not believe I will be able to run that server on it.
The server is a 2.6/2.7 hybrid. I'm currently playing with a 2.7 client. You just need to dl the bin32 folder from the update section in the forums. The only problem that you may have is your map might not open. But the owner is working on updating fully to 2.7...and that update should be ready to go in a week or thereabouts.

Thanks
1 User