Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Not Aion - Unique PvP, now in 2.7!

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
its kind of retarded, i have 39 ping with this guys
as you know speed gloves+scroll+speed weapon=very fast attack speed
now this azzhole comes and bans my so overworked account becouse i do no animation hack

seriously this guy wants you to play with 400 ping so its "fair"
if not you hack...lame server

Old   #47

Flame more kiddis
its allways the same, ppl cry because they do "somethink" wrong xD

next time do it better guys and the **** wont happend.

so far~

Old   #48

wrong? fking ****** i spent time in this account and he bans me from very no where
whats his argument?...nothing, he is just a kid playing with ban command!
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
strafe, lol you are plainly retarded
Now who is what ...

And you defended the p-servers in general , now deal with your own pile-o-****

Old   #50

You just showed your retardness off
Just stop embarrasing your own azz
Old   #51

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by yxcvbn1 View Post
And if it still continues, PM Deimos in the forum, I will make a special service for you with TeamViewer to get that wrack working!

Regards,

Deimos / Staff of N-A
Thank you about the offer, I successfully logged in game at the end and I have been playing a bit since then, I really like the server so far, all that I need now is to do my own research because with all the time I was outside of the Aion world I basically forgot everything about the game so I have to learn again and develop my skills on it

But seriously, as a side note, stop the flamming, an advertisement thread shouldn't be used for that, and if you have any "bad comment" about the server, try to state it in the most polite way you can, make it as a players feedback about the server...
Old   #52

Nice server, but just too many kids who start like an insult, just because they sometimes lose. In between, very good, but not really for longtime gaming.

so far~
Old   #53

The time I have spent on the server has been really enjoyable so far -maybe because I haven't been able to kill noone as it is the other way around (?)- but I do accept when I die because...well I am basically starting all over again, but actually when I have been on, I do not see much talk on the chats
Old   #54

You're welcome anytime

Asmodian or Elyos? I want to know your IGN ;D

greets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
its kind of retarded, i have 39 ping with this guys
as you know speed gloves+scroll+speed weapon=very fast attack speed
now this azzhole comes and bans my so overworked account becouse i do no animation hack

seriously this guy wants you to play with 400 ping so its "fair"
if not you hack...lame server
Vans, me and my whole legion had also 30-50 ping and we are all equipped and have the title for castspeed and stuff. but we aint doing the logs that you produced. you may took the client from a friend or something who edited the skills.pak or something. Well yea (: good luck on some other server.
Old   #55

I'm Elyos, and have been testing different toons but at least one of them is named Johnheatz
Old   #56

Thumbs down

Notaion well i am gone try to say this in the nices way posible

Server it self its rly unique, BattleGround FFA nice PVP sytem and some GM events aswell, easy to get gear.

Staff, well thats where problem starts staff are a bounch of kids who cant answer to nothing specialy the founder, hes only words i see ohhh STFU (shut the **** up) and if you play his game and tourn it otherway around you will end up parmanent ban. easy with staff even if you donate your **** to them.

people (players) well lot of kids who crys if your hurt them, no much chat in the game, new players will get ignoret and not much wellcomed.

if i had to rate it would 5/10
Old   #57

I used to play notaion awhile back and I loved it when there was about 15 ppl online, they used to be a very unique server, but sadly so many other servers are becoming like them.

I tried notaion recently and I was disappointed, it has become one big zerg fest and i don't ocnsider zergs being pvp, but thats just me. Outside of that they are a great server specially now that my friend is part of the staff.

I wish them luck all I can say is try the server and you be the judge <3

<3

Liz
Old   #58

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by belkamon View Post
Notaion well i am gone try to say this in the nices way posible

Server it self its rly unique, BattleGround FFA nice PVP sytem and some GM events aswell, easy to get gear.

Staff, well thats where problem starts staff are a bounch of kids who cant answer to nothing specialy the founder, hes only words i see ohhh STFU (shut the fuck up) and if you play his game and tourn it otherway around you will end up parmanent ban. easy with staff even if you donate your shit to them.

people (players) well lot of kids who crys if your hurt them, no much chat in the game, new players will get ignoret and not much wellcomed.

if i had to rate it would 5/10
Harboe has his reasons to treat certain people like that, because they keep talking and not listening to his words, and they try to tell to him that he should try to change things or its a fail, and they stay ignorant, I guess you have been one of those people who been ignorant to him and kept telling him how it should be. He is the founder of this server, its enough to suggest a thing 1 time, if he refused it then thanks, but don't get stick to it and try to annoy him, remember its his server its his project and he can do what ever he wants , and we have over 250 people daily that shows how right you really are. You pissed our Admin off so he pissed you off and sometimes these STFU arent that serious as it sounds. Anyway have a good luck at some other server where you can keep annyoing the Admin and tell him how to change things.

@chungli

We have changed the map recently and we added a new function to the FFA maps for no zerg the FFA player limit is 12 now, and it creates several channels which means you can enter whenever you want and you will not find more than 12 people in your channel. You will find zerg on any other pserver that has over 200+ players online .. even on retail it is like that. The community is making the zerg, not the server-staff.. If people want zerg.. they will always get it. We changed the location in hope to get less zerg.. we did our best, now its up to the community . Try to visit us again and check the FFA map out and the BG's which is not zergy and we moved back to our best server we had, the ping is really decent like it was when you used to be new to the server!

Greets, Matt
Old   #59

Oh boy you dont get it, its the way i see you guys operatin and for your credits i never made a sugestion i think server is good admin is ****. maybe is time he respect People who votes and donates and help him, with out them he is nothing. I told you i only follow the chat line i dont speake. And i asked many players there. "thats how harboe is allways" Please i dont have only this to do, dont waste my time with your non sence spitch.
Old   #60

Not going back cuz I'm practically running my own server now, and having fun there its new, but i don't care..

Ya i know all servers will be zergy, but it smore zerg there cuz its just one map, servers that have hieron/eltnen/belsulan etc allow for more group v group or solo pvp. Yes zergs are what the players make it I know that lol after all I have been playing aion over2 years

Anyway wish ya the best you have my skype info to talk to me if you wish ahha...

Tags
not aion 2.7 unique pvp