Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Private Servers - Guide with files needed

Discussion on Aion Private Servers - Guide with files needed within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Private Servers - Guide with files needed

Hi Guys,

Have seen alot of guides but none of them seem to have the programs it states or even if there are programs its not in english.

Need help guys really want to make my own.
Old 03/25/2011, 14:20   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is NCSoft trying to shut down AION private servers?
05/23/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
Some of you may know that Blizzard is, especially in Europe, not interested in taking legal actions against private servers. What do you think about NCSoft?
Trading in Aion EU for WoW EU Account (no private servers)
10/19/2009 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello fellow E-pvpers, I'm trading in my Aion Account... its on an EU Server, LVL 21 Sorc and LVL 11 Assasin are on that Account.... Im willing to trade the Account in for a WoW Account (EU)... write me an email [email protected] with your offer... the aion account hasnt been billed yet, its still in the trial month (first month free) but i ust dont have the time to play aion... Hey liebe "mit e-pvpers" ich tausche hiermit meinen Aion Account... Er ist auf einem EU Server und hat einen...
[Guide]everything about private servers
04/04/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Everything about sjsro register guide downloads and more. writen in html :] its like a web site guide in ur pc XD theres a server status that shows you if server on or off , connected to server ip n port. downloads
[Guide] Duping on Cabal Private Servers
10/28/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 86 Replies
Before you even read the rest of the thread, know that I am not posting this to take any credit. I know I was not the first, nor only, person to find out about this dupe bug and I am not claiming I was. I am simply sharing this bug with the public hacking/glitching community. I am also posting this in the General section because this glitch does not work on retail. I'd rather keep the confusion to a minimum and keep this thread away from the retail hacking threads. Go ahead you leechers,...