Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Error launching infinite Aion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Error launching infinite Aion

Hi, I need help fast... I have original " Aion: assault on Balaurea™ ". I installed it, properly, and after that i installed Infinite Aion... I extracted like it said in instructions and launched it... it said something like, you haven't updated correctly, or have updated too far. It says: press yes to repair, no to relocate your aion .bin, or cancel to quit the launcher... I tried both yes and no, and the problem repeats... Ok, now to the problem. I press yes, and it updates, but somewhere around 80%, a window named "error" pops up and says: "The path to C:/ Program files/NCSoft/AionEU/bin32/CryEntity.dll has been denied" And after that it stops, it's stuck on 80% percent... I press launch, and it starts normally. But when i come to login screen, type the name and password, hit enter, or Press ok, and it freezes, i mean, the background is moving and stuff, but i cannot click anything, or exit, it's stuck, but after some time, it says: "You have been disconnected from the server", and quits... my tech specs are excellent, but i have windows 7, but i don't think that's a problem... My internet connection is very good, and I don't know what is the problem, i run as administrator, but nothing changes... Please help!!!!!! P.S. I have original copy of Aion:assault on Balaurea, but when launching, on the picture that appear says only Aion.

Tags
aion: assault on balaurea, error, freezes, infinite aion server, update problem