Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion D3DX9_38.dll error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infinite Aion D3DX9_38.dll error

my aion works fine with "NCsoft launcher" if I delete "d3dx9_38.dll" from "aion/bin32" forlder , but iaion launcher wont start without "d3dx9_38.dll" file in "aion/bin32" forlder, so then i launch with iaion launcher it crashes at logo, dunno what to do next please help me ?

Btw tried these solutions, did them like 5 times and still it doesnt worked for me:

Solution #1:
Install Direct X Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

Solution #2:
Launch the game using the Ncsoft launcher. The Nclauncher detects your directx and will update/install it for you. Once you get to the login screen, close the game. And try launching the game with the IAlauncher.

Solution #3:
If installing DirectX doesn't fix it. Download d3dx9_38.dll and place it in C:\Windows\system32 folder.
Note: this .dll file is different from the no_ip restrict file.

Solution #4:
If you have your orginal WINDOWS folder named (as me) for example WINDOWS1 , this dll wont work, and will exit aion on NCSoft logo. So what has to be done, is to create folder named WINDOWS in hard-drive partition C:\ and in this folder create sub-folder named 'system32' . Next we need to put both d3dx9_38.dll and XRenderD3D9.dll to this system32 folder. so it looks like this :

C:\WINDOWS\system32\XRenderD3D9.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3dx9_38.dll

Old   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1684
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,417
#moved

Tags
infinite aion