IA is 2.1.0.5, Then there any Atk Speed, No Cooldown Skill?, I dont need speed.. only atk speed,damange, no cooldown :S ?? is possible create? for IA? Please....
I believe that there Atk speed,damange,Cooldown :S
Do not tell me " Search in google" Cause and searched and not anything there -.-
I see hack here " Rouge Hacks.com", but i think is fake because i dont get the fk password.. for descompos the winrar :S
only a ****** can ask for a hack money, which of course you get banned 100% on servers.
.. smart kid, if you want to help someone, help if you do not go and play aion infinite hell !!!!!!
I hope you realize one of the IA admins hangs around on here, just so ya know.
You're better off just going to a high-rates server if you want 'easy mode'.
I don't know about you, but earning my gear makes it that much more worthwhile to me.
Also there's other servers that are much better than IA and you won't have to endlessly grind for the most basic stuff. Its one thing to work for stuff, and another to have to GRIND for it, only to have that stuff broken or obsolete with the next patch.
PayPal is worthless, charge-backs are routine and punish whoever does business via PayPal. They've also been known to freeze accounts and hold money for any reason or no reason. They are NOT a licensed bank, just a 3rd-party 'payment provider', in loose terms.
And btw, if you wanna easy-faceroll any class in PvP (or even group PvP), just roll a SpiritMaster and get the Mass Fear stigma. Or roll a Sorceror and use Wintry Armor. :P