Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help On Bot Picking

Discussion on Help On Bot Picking within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help On Bot Picking

Hi guys. Been wanting to get AionNinja but website seems to be down . mmoguider seems to be good. but would like to hear your say on this. Thanks in advance
Old 12/04/2009, 07:56   #2

Received Thanks: 2,010
AionNinja owns guider by far, but guider has a nice bot too, and it's much cheaper, if you have the money, aionninja otherwise guider or goblin. the coder from mmoguider said some things will change tho...
Old 12/04/2009, 15:22   #3

i use guider and is nice , but kinda hard to make a macro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
picking it up again
05/02/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
more conversational than anything but i started playing 2moons a while back when it was first released and gave it up for a bit to let it 'age' a bit..but now theres gotta be some decent high levels so if i start up again .. what kind of class truly prawns? i kinda played with an archer but couldnt see much pvp with that, so help me out :P who pawns the rest? :rolleyes:
Picking Up Faster?
11/13/2007 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
well id like to ask if pickin faster is possible.....thx
PICKING UP ITEMS
11/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can some1 tell me how to pick up an items when there a pile of ppl looting my item. i see sometimes i'm on the item(Metor) a noob comes walking in the pile and picks it up. can some1 tell me how to do that plz so if i day i found a db i won't get robbed of it.
picking items with sv
09/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
like the topic says i dont know how to use sv, well i know how to use auto lvler but i dont know how to make it pick up items thats pretty much my only prob
SV Picking up ITEMS
02/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi i was just wondering does any1 know how i can change it so that sv only picks up uni, eli or sup items? thnx