Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Speed Hack using Cheat Engine [Any Version]

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
haw do i cenge the cast speed ?
is olweys 1.0
plese i ned for my sorserer
the atack ens sped is working

Old   #17

haw do y cenge the cast speed
the atack sped is ok end the runig
bat only on clases wyt psihycal atackk

Old   #18

elite*gold: 450
The duration of each spell is stored in your entity (So if you cast Inferno without cast speed items, it will be 4000). Changing the duration has little effect, since the time is calculated on the server. You can find the value by searching while casting, when you're not in the casting state it will be 0. So start casting Inferno, search 400, stop casting, search 0, etc.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Let me elaborate then, perhaps you'll gain some insight of the internals of Aion (and any massive online game, really). The game client is written to be minimalistic when it comes to networking. When no action is undertaken, the client will not send an update. For example, when you're running in a straight line you will not be sending updates to the server. The server only sets a movement direction and acceleration and sends that to nearby clients. This means that clients are predicting where others are, but that also means that the server has to accept a degree of state differences between the client- and server.

This can be abused, when you start your run the update is send to the server and handled appropriatly. But this might arrive at a later point due to latency, which makes the starting time of the run different than your local client (thus, gamestate differences). When you stop your run, another update is send to the server, let's say this time without the absolute ideal zero latency. If the server takes the time of ending minus the starting time and divides it by the traveled distance, the actual speed will be higher than what the server expected. Because you can't break game experience due to latency, small game state differences are accepted. That translates directly back to 0.5 speed according to my tests. I haven't been able to go higher, but that's the amount that has been accepted for me.

I don't like discussing with people who appear to have zero knowledge about something and keep saying something doesn't work. If this is not true in your case, I apologize and request you show a hint of intelligence in your posts. It's your turn now.
Thanks for info, but did you try to go for LONG distance with that? I guess not. Click anywhere far away and after some time you'll be warped (not stopped), i'll make a vid later then.

P.S. offtop about AnimationSpeed:
You can do it instaAnimation finding these values in 8-bit and increasing them by 544452.

AttSpeed --- Value
2.4 --- 157288800
2.2 --- 143133024
1.6 --- 104335062
1.5 --- 98305500
1.4 --- 89458140
1.3 --- 83494264

Search with "between" option and enter -+ of that values. Then freeze it and increase by 544452. You'll get instaAnim on any class

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

thx is there to any methode to change the atack speed like with spedgear or any hack that u can atack rly fast=?
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramin90 View Post
Thanks for info, but did you try to go for LONG distance with that?
Yes; but my earlier point remains valid. Seeing the next part of your post ...

Quote:
You can do it instaAnimation finding these values in 8-bit and increasing them by 544452.
... is exactly why I asked you to show some understanding of memory and computer systems in general. Attack speed is stored as a 4-byte integer and is shown as a float on your character page, rounded with a floor function.

This means when you have an attack speed of 2.4, you should search between 2400 and 2500. Switching weapons, or unequipping weapons, will change your attack speed and with that you can search for the new value. Then you can change the value lower to increase attack speed (1 being the max). I can make a video if anyone would appreciate that (please post?).

There is no need for a list of magic numbers, that's just silly.
Old   #22

Working for me perfectly, can push it up to 50 / 60 tested with friend looking at me speeding up! no jump back tested on Endless Aion 03/03/2011
This is how it Worked for me:
stand in town,
open CE,
Search in Float,
value between... 6.0 and 6.1,
change to flying mode ingame,
Search Next in Float Value between 9.0 and 9.1
u get 2-3 adresses,
take em, freeze em, push em from 6 to 10/20/30 everything you want i tested it to 50 one adress is Flight speed, one is Walk speed! Have Fun
Old   #23

Quote:

... is exactly why I asked you to show some understanding of memory and computer systems in general. Attack speed is stored as a 4-byte integer and is shown as a float on your character page, rounded with a floor function.

This means when you have an attack speed of 2.4, you should search between 2400 and 2500. Switching weapons, or unequipping weapons, will change your attack speed and with that you can search for the new value. Then you can change the value lower to increase attack speed (1 being the max). I can make a video if anyone would appreciate that (please post?).

pls mate make video how to change atack speed.tnx
Old   #24

Is there any video or text on how i would be able to adjust my casting speed?
Old   #25

Quote:
The duration of each spell is stored in your entity (So if you cast Inferno without cast speed items, it will be 4000). Changing the duration has little effect, since the time is calculated on the server. You can find the value by searching while casting, when you're not in the casting state it will be 0. So start casting Inferno, search 400, stop casting, search 0, etc.
Thx to Blastradius
Old   #26

Tried this..It worked! thanks..

Is there such as anti damage hack? I happened to stumble into a duel and none of my damage went through. This is in gamez. I don't know maybe its just me.
Old   #27

Quote:

yeeeas work perfectly for run speed but for atk speed no you can make a good desctription whit steps pls???
Old   #28

Kindly make the video
Old   #29

Quote:

AttSpeed --- Value
2.4 --- 157288800
2.2 --- 143133024
1.6 --- 104335062
1.5 --- 98305500
1.4 --- 89458140
1.3 --- 83494264

Search with "between" option and enter -+ of that values. Then freeze it and increase by 544452. You'll get instaAnim on any class
I can have instant animation if I do that however, if I search for my attack speed as 4-byte I can found an address but if I change it nothing happens.

By the way there's something missing me here, when I do what I have quoted I change my animation time, so if attack speed only affects animation time what affects the delay between the attacks? Because I want to hit really fast :b , and I have seen that in some videos.
Old   #30

Sorry I haven't responded with a video about attack speed. It's pretty easy though..

#1. Check your attack speed (with all buffs/equipment). Example: 2.2
#2. Use 0.1 around this value as your boundary. Example: 2.1 to 2.3
#3. Multiply the boundaries by 1000. Example: 2100 to 2300
#4. Scan type is 'Value Between' and value type is 4 bytes.
#5. Search between your boundaries. Example: Between 2100 and 2300.
#6. Don't have between 1-5 addresses? Change weapon (value changes), go to #1.
#7. Change the value of the addresses to anything, except 0.
#8. Profit.

Or you could just buy AionScript and you won't ever have to bother with Cheat Engine.