Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radar]Sensor 3.0

Discussion on [Radar]Sensor 3.0 within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Radar]Sensor 3.0

New site:

Updates and news will be posted there.

Current Phase of Sensor 3.0 is in Beta.

Dec 28 Update 3.0.5
  • Fixed Bug with Opening Menus
  • Menu Buttons now correctly showing
  • HUD Completely Removed
  • Settings now show
  • Fixed misc. crashes

Changelog 3.0
  • New Menu
  • Major Parts of Code Rewritten
  • PvP Panel (Not yet implanted)
  • Load/Save Functions Working
  • Kill on Sight Notification (Not yet implanted)
  • Waypoint Arrow (Not yet working)
  • HUD Removed
  • Overall speed improvement
  • Auto-respond to whispers (Not yet implanted)
  • Information tool tip (Not yet implanted)

To get access to the PvP Panel it requires a donation of 5 USD or more. Methods and explanations on how to redeem this will come later.

What is this PvP Panel?
Well have you ever been involved in a massive pvp situation where you don't know who to target? Well this is for you!
Give priority to targets which you can set!
-Who is targeting me?
-Who is the highest rank?
-Is there anyone whom I have a vengeance to kill?
-Lowest Health
-[x] number of allies targeting this player
-[x] number of enemies targeting this player(For healers)

All displayable in a scroll window to which you can situate and move accordingly!

What is this Waypoint Arrow?
Well have you ever wanted to go around looking for rifts or look for rare elites? This arrow, for those of you that played WoW is like the QuestHelper Arrow, points you in the direction of the nearest waypoint set!

Set certain waypoints for rifts and mindlessly follow the arrow without having to think which waypoint is next! Ability to make it for dungeons and rare mob spawns too!

The list continues!

Also don't forget to donate now! *Cough* if you were to donate now you might get to test the PvP function and waypoint functions before everyone else!
Thanks
30 Users
Old 12/28/2010, 12:22   #2

The new ideas look very interesting, and frankly i have missed this radar a huge amount, although i never had the opportunity to test the 3d aspects of it due to OS restrictions.

Good to see you back!

EDIT= just tested it and it works pretty well! Couple of things i might mention - couldnt find option to move the radar around the screen like you could before, some of the menu text seems to flow into each other so its unreadable, would be good if the text for options u currently have active would change colour, and also opening another menu tree making the others close would also be cool.
I know its beta, but i figure you want it tested so theres my initial impression.

Great job so far!
Old 12/28/2010, 16:09   #3

owsome!!! anyway, how do i move the 2D radar?
i put thanks to you.. and once again.. good job!!
Old 12/28/2010, 18:04   #4

Fantastic work Serux. I'm donating as we speak, thanks for all the hard work!
Old 12/28/2010, 19:11   #5

Yes I know of all these problems.

The way menu is currently set up I'll have to set up a check system so it removes others.
Settings never got implanted but it will be.

Sorry but I wanted to get a working version out. Worked last night from 8pm to 4am and it seemed good.

Please keep reporting bugs and comments.
Also if I plan on getting this Windows XP compatable, so if you're running this please message me too.

P.S. If you're looking for a way to donate but you don't have money. My chanter needs a good leveling from 51 to 55. This counts as a nice little donation as I need to test PVP and everything else end-game.

Haha wow I'm my slumber last night I forgot to upload the images for the buttons.

For you guys it must just look like random text =X!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2010, 00:46   #6

when I tab out of the game the screen appears just black.

and needs to be restarted agian to appear normal ...

still nice work.
Old 12/29/2010, 05:09   #7

don't work in aionvietnam.net
Old 12/29/2010, 05:10   #8

Current PVP Settings

And Panel
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2010, 08:02   #9

Hi
This radar works only on 2.1?
Old 12/29/2010, 10:10   #10

The Enemy at Radar stuck to its location...
Old 12/29/2010, 10:57   #11

very much appreciated +1000000000
Old 12/29/2010, 11:49   #12

pleassss tell me how to make this work, coz im still a noob and dont no how to make it work.
Old 12/29/2010, 21:24   #13

New update looks good, menus are there which is much much less confusing.
Crosshairs for enemies on the 3d part doesnt seem to work yet, and i still get an annoying crash every time i cross vifrost bridge in pand (this bug has always been there).

Keep up the good work!
Old 12/29/2010, 21:51   #14

for what aion version is this? because I'm trying to use it on 2.0.0.5 aion and XP x64 and I get client crash..
Old 12/29/2010, 22:33   #15

The 2d Radar not working >.<
Closed Thread