provided link does not contain any software related to aion.
It was removed because the creator was threatened with legal action by NCSOFT after he started making money via this software. Pity because it really was an awesome program, doubt we will see someone else pick it up which is a shame.
[Release]Sensor - 2nd Wind 02/03/2012 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 201 Replies Alright well this post will be on both MMOElites & ElitePVPers so hats off.
First off I've been lurking these thread for a while keeping tabs on what is happening and downloads. So I've come to the conclusion that it is good in its current state but could be revamped.
Currently I have been injured, I don't want to get in much detail, but it required me to stay off my feet for a while. Since then I've had a lot of free time and being the boring person I am I was thinking about coding and...
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar 09/25/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh one.....still nothing .....i'm usin vista , and this is after merge and 1.9 aion.....any ideas?
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC 06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program.
If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info.
A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers.
Thanks.
Wii steuerung ohne sensor 04/20/2009 - Consoles - 6 Replies Hab gerade galileo geschaut (ja dachte kannste mal wieder)
da hab ich gesehen das wenn bei der wii die sensorleiste kaputt ist man 2 Kerzen hinstellen kann wo eigntl die sensorleiste ist, funktioniert irgendwie mit den infrarotstrahlen die das Kerzenlicht ausstrahlt
Kann es selbst nicht ausprobieren weil ich keine Wii habe, aber vll kann es jemandem helfen
mfg
<<<
bypassing the sensor 09/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies i heard that the sensor was client side. but i havent been able to find out how to disable it. is there anyway to disable toe sensor. im honestly tired of not being able to type things like Bless without it comming up as BXXXs