Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMONinja's Glider

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Actually i do enjoy the sound of my own voice, especially when it is in writing.

My previous post was just to show my disgust towards an overpriced bot, that takes 30% of your monthly subscription fee and gives it to the guy who refered you.

And FYI, the deavatools bans have all* been on the EU servers. US seems to be running just fine. If you are running your 6 accounts on the US server, it wouldn't mean squat.

*: All that i can remember.

Old   #17

It's Telemachus EU im playing on ^^

Old   #18

im used it too no prom till now +1 for mmoninja
Old   #19

Hello, does it works on win7 x64?

Old   #20

why spend $20 a month for a bot unless u can sell your gold which none ever buys since u can just bot for it. if it was 20 bucks for lifetime id buy it but i have better games to hack and spend money on. theres also a decent free bot
Old   #21

good question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9ks2k View Post
why spend $20 a month for a bot unless u can sell your gold which none ever buys since u can just bot for it. if it was 20 bucks for lifetime id buy it but i have better games to hack and spend money on. theres also a decent free bot
Well as someone who's been getting pretty serious with bots lately and can tell you a LOT about most Aion bots, I'll say this.

First, yes, why pay $20/month? 11/month for 3 months or 8/month for 12 months seems much better. Prepay and get much better deal.

Second, I've tried MANY bots and I mean MANY. I have prepaid subscriptions to at least 4 different bots I tried and got the best deals it seemed at the time. That don't even count the ones I got just a month of or the trial or that were free. Out of them all, I don't feel a single one holds a candle to the build quality in AionGlider (MMONinja). I've referred several friends to it that have also tried many bots and none of them can believe how amazing this bot works.

Third, look at real bots & pricing. Most "free" bots are betas, many glitches, difficult to setup, very few features. That alone makes them risky at best. If botting in itself isn't a risk try waking up to find out your bot spent 8 hours running into a rock by the soul healer and see how long before you get reported by everyone that passes by.

Of the "real" bots. Lets think: Rubot 10eu/month or 19eu/2 months. Rubot isn't half what AionGlider is and for the same price as 2 months of Rubot you get almost 3 for AionGlider. Then there's MMOViper... now that's $30/year or $100 lifetime. It's a good solid base with some good features. It's also a generic bot that you'll spend 45+ minutes setting up every time you get a few levels and change hunting spots. It's a complete pain in the rear and not at all customized to Aion, it's a bot in a can and you'll need the lifetime sub because it may expire before half the features that are "coming soon" for the past 2 years are implimented. It also does not do background mode and you need one subscription + one computer for every instance of aion you want to run (Sandboxie won't work). MacroGoblin is priced similar to MMOViper, but they are all but dead. I think they collect money from the few that still pay and maintain their web site and that's it. They don't have background mode either and if you go to their forums the most recent posts were over a year ago and it's a bunch of people posting with the title "Banned" ... nothing more recent... year, sounds like a bot I want to use (though I did try it and regret it). Then there's Immons, the developer works pretty hard on this and talks with the players and adds features players want, but he's a one man show and only has so much time for the bot. It's also 15eu one time and 5eu/month. 5eu is over $7 USD vs $8 USD/month if you prepay for AionGlider. Because there is no setup fee, AionGlider is actually cheaper the first year.

I'll admit, the $20 for a single month is a bit much, but honestly I wouldn't dream of paying month to month. If you prepay, it's not only the best of all the Aion bots and comes with a nice set of hack tools that actually work and don't get you banned, but it's also the cheapest of the major paid bots that will background mode and multi-launch. Now I'm not saying AionGlider is perfect, because it's not and has room for improvement, but anyone that's ever actually watched the AI in this bot run vs. another knows it's pretty crazy. I can make a video and show the difference in setup as well as performance between AionGlider and just about any other Aion bot that's active. Yes, AionGlider needs a few more features added before I feel it would be a "complete" bot, but overall I honestly don't believe there's a better bot available.

All bots will in the end charge a monthly sub, or die. There are not enough people joining Aion every day to keep all these bot makers working with one time buys, even I realize that having to buy them and not wanting to pay any more than you. Bot makers not only need to write the bot, they need to update offsets and constantly work on bugs that occure with patches to game. To my knowledge, bot programmers out there don't write bots for charity, they do it to make money and if their bot is free, there's a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androgor View Post
Hello, does it works on win7 x64?
Yes, it works on Win7 x32/x64 as well as Win8 x32/x64. I'm pretty sure it also works on Vista x32/x64 but I believe it's life for XP is at an end as is all because of XP's lack of .net 4.5

And for the record, no I'm not an Affilliate... though I like the bot enough it's something I'll look into if they actually have it. No one pays me to give my bot reviews for any bot and I'm honest regardless of what the bot is. AionGlider is overall a fantastic bot and the most solid I know of out there. Though sadly I'd say it's missing Aether Tapping which I really hope they add because it's an important feature to a lot of people. I posted a "good, bad, and ugly" review of the bot which covers about everything one can cover in a review on their public forums. I'm sure if you look, you'll see my review is quite honest and factual, not a sales pitch. As I have really used and still have subs to most Aion bots, I welcome any honest comparison. If I could find another Aion bot that had the features and reliability of AionGlider that also had Aether Tapping and Part Support (such as having a healbot) I'd be there. Immons now has both of those, but it's just so much less developed right now, it needs more time.

Here's the link to my AionGlider (MMONinja) review:

Old   #22

Hi. Is there group options? Like making 1 bot as a leader and another one supporter?
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rv0 View Post
Hi. Is there group options? Like making 1 bot as a leader and another one supporter?
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rv0 View Post
Yeah, to my knowledge only two active bots support "Party Mode" where you can group your bots together. MMOViper and Immons.

MMONinja's developer has expressed to me this feature will be made available in the future, but at this time there isn't even an ETA so I cannot vouch for the probability of that happening in the near future.

Since MMOViper does not run in background mode, it requires you using two separate computers to use this feature. Virtual Machines or Sandboxie will not suffice.

Immons has recently added this feature and as it does run in background mode and VIP license allows you to run 2 instances of Aion at the same time while botting. To my knowledge Immons is currently the only bot in which this feature is really useable without multiple computers. So if "Party Mode" is a feature you desire (which is very useful) then Immons is the only viable bot solution at this time.
Old   #25

kennt sich jemand mit dem Bot aus ?
Old   #26

wenn sich jemand mit dem auskennt bitte mal melden danke
Old   #27

Tried a few bots and this is the best so far.
Old   #28

does the hack tools work in gameforge version?
Old   #29

This is by far the best thing ever devloped to aion, bot works perfectly, used 2months now, i have tested all other bots, RoiBot,Rubot, AIonspot etc, and i can tell you, i do not regret at all buying MMOninja, since you get glidehack&teleport&no animation etc in same pack with bot. Thank you!
Old   #30

elite*gold: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjammu View Post
This is by far the best thing ever devloped to aion, bot works perfectly, used 2months now, i have tested all other bots, RoiBot,Rubot, AIonspot etc, and i can tell you, i do not regret at all buying MMOninja, since you get glidehack&teleport&no animation etc in same pack with bot. Thank you!

Those Comment's like your's really Sucks...
Yeah only Players' like you need glidehack etc to be acting like a Pro ingame ... wtf ???

Rubot ;
When you are too foolish to setup a Bot it's not the fault of the Bot that he acting like a Piece of shit.For me yes there was on start some Problems with Rubot , but it was running great for the last Month's (Grinding,Aether etc) ws working Great. He has done his Job Picking up cash instead he was already full of Inventory. Easy to Setup the path's and also a great Radar , has made the Aion Life much easier as before, so please stop shit Talking.

MMONinja ;
It's an Amazing Bot yes, but Aetherbot isn't working for weeks or Months and the Owner (code2k07) is a "Ass" in my Eyes. He isn't giving any Statement to this Bot when he will fix the broken part's (Party mode yeah beta ... but nvm ; and Aethertapping currently not working) I Pmed him two times the last week and didn't got a single Reply. Also opened a Thread but he just visited other Threads and ignored me.

So this is the fucking price of paying 25€ for a bot ?? Hey maybe i should create a Bot and gaining Money from each Idiot.

I know it's takes Time to createing a Bot and continuing Updateing it but , common MMONinja is since Release of Aion on Market.

You guy's praises this bot toooo far in the Heaven and Rubot isn't a crap bot. I used them for a Year and this bot is definitely worth its Money.