Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasha View Post
if u have win XP not Vista&Win7 x64
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoonnjj View Post
The download is 3GB :\
For the new 1.9 update is there any point in me getting this?
I got to say im getting bored of Aion.
Cant use CE anyone got a solution?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #182

Aion Inject works, checked with XP...

IMO its pretty crummy compared to the method with CE

Aion Inject speeds up everything, all the animations, even other people on your screen.

It does create an attack speed increase...only with skills tho, and you do move faster.

but imo.. it's kinda bad, since there are no hotkeys for it, and once you run it and change the speed, everything gets jumpy and unsmooth, and you can't get it back to normal unless you reset aion.

Cheat Engine freezes because... i believe that it is detected. It would need a bypass i guess, or a UCE.

Back to my original question... does Infinite Aion even have an anti-hack program? If so.. what.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT.Eh View Post
Aion Inject works, checked with XP...

IMO its pretty crummy compared to the method with CE

Aion Inject speeds up everything, all the animations, even other people on your screen.

It does create an attack speed increase...only with skills tho, and you do move faster.

but imo.. it's kinda bad, since there are no hotkeys for it, and once you run it and change the speed, everything gets jumpy and unsmooth, and you can't get it back to normal unless you reset aion.

Cheat Engine freezes because... i believe that it is detected. It would need a bypass i guess, or a UCE.

Back to my original question... does Infinite Aion even have an anti-hack program? If so.. what.
Yes, UCE(Undetected Cheat Engine) would be good it should get passed what ever is detecting it. I got Infinite aion at version 1.5 doesnt have a protection. I dont think 1.9 has any tho because you dont download anything from the infinite aion website to upgrade to 1.9.

I have a private server called XsJado aion that closes aion and the game when you open CE, all i did was change the process name and it couldent detect it. XsJado aion is a good server to test characters out because you start at level 50 whitch means you have all the skills and everything :\

Im sure i read a post before with someone saying it still works with 1.9.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #184

Quote:
Yes, UCE(Undetected Cheat Engine) would be good it should get passed what ever is detecting it. I got Infinite aion at version 1.5 doesnt have a protection. I dont think 1.9 has any tho because you dont download anything from the infinite aion website to upgrade to 1.9.

I have a private server called XsJado aion that closes aion and the game when you open CE, all i did was change the process name and it couldent detect it. XsJado aion is a good server to test characters out because you start at level 50 whitch means you have all the skills and everything :\

maybe for others servers with patch 1.9 CE working ok, but not for "IA" .... still waiting new version of CE

Thanks
1 User
Old   #185

Quote:

The part i bold is the thing happen to aionviet ()
The underline one is the part i do but can't make CE work without closing the Aion
Thanks
1 User
Old   #186

Quote:
When you upgrade to 1.9 the infinite Aion laucher says it need to download a fix and then it downloads a couple of files. I believe they are *.dll files. Maybe these libraries are the ones that make CE crash.

Has anyone a download link for UCE?
Another option I think off is trying to reverse engineer the aion.bin so one can get the aion.exe. Maybe in that way you could simply upgrade to 1.9 and never use de Infinite Aion laucher, thus not downloading these dll files.

Any sugestions. Maybe someone has tried something out with Ollydebugger?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #187

Quote:

Do me a favor and see if you can freeze the game time so the auto attack hack doesn't DC you, please. I've been trying but not getting anywhere.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #188

Quote:

I've already attempted changing the processes name, it failed.

They detect the strings in the actual cheat engine, so you'd need to change the actual program, and figure out what they're detecting. There are guides...but it does take a while to make a UCE.

In the folder Aion/bin32, I've located a DLL called.. gameShieldDll, i don't know if that has anything to do with this... but perhaps its worth investigating. (All though idk how to go about this) >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old   #189

by the way dont try the gamegard killer it is detected as a virus. Generic.dx!geu by McAffe. I am stuborn so I even disabled my antivirus and installed as instructed just to get this message
"error_handler screen statint byte signature not found - contact "
Now I am running scans...lol. I have a bunch of blue screen wipes so I think I might format and start from a clean install. Luckily I backed up before trying this, but I might loose some time. Hope someone gets a solution
Thanks
1 User
Old   #190

lol dont try to contact fyyre cause he is making the anti hacking for AI......
he wont tell u what he did xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #191

One thing I noted is that after you patch the Aion 1.9 with the NCSoft Launcher, then the infinite aion laucher patches are at least these 2 files: AionCPI.dll and d3dx9_38.dll. I don't know if this is done for every private server on 1.9 or only by Infinite Aion. If someone wants this files before the infinite Aion patch pm me and Ill send them to you. I am at work thus cant upload because of my firewall. It is easy to bypass the launcher, just let it download and upgrade, but dont press launch. Copy back these files to the Aion folder /bin32 where the aion.bin file is....then click launch and it will launch! The thing is that Aion gets frozen after you put your login and password. Well I still doesnt work yet but give someone may take it from here.
Old   #192

Anyone know how to do speedhack, but for cast time? :/

I dont know the values
Old   #193

anyone confirmed that undetected cheat engine works with gamezaion??been trying to find a way to bypass whats disconnecting me from using cheat engine normal attack hack,.
Old   #194

I know how to attack speed hack and speed hack on 1.9 but until somebody figures out the game time freeze I'm not releasing ****.
Old   #195

Quote:

on gamezaion i was running cheatengine perfectly until they rebooted the server and after it came back cheatengine stopped working get the dc when using the speedhack for atk speed,.so i dont know if it has anything to do with the download to make cheat engine not working,.anyone know if undetected cheat engine works with gamezaion??

Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion