Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Thread Under Construction

As for now this script is NA only.

Before you purchase, read all the instructions.

This script is only a script for lvling using VanillaTool, for using it you need the Tool created by Paraly, you can purchase it here.

This script is optimized for Gunners/Assasins, other classes works with it but may encounter errors in the long run, this lvling is designed for lvling alt accounts for events or to exploit some instances. This lvling script is by no way safe to use on your main account. Melee classes have a hard time on some occassion and will die, but don't worry, when they die they will self ressurrect and start all over! Althought this script is designed to lvl without problems, it's is recommended not to leave it too much time without paying attention to it, if you are lagging it can mess up the stuffs quite a bit!

It is recommended that you don't use your computer while using the script, heavy loads on computer can affect the script.

Check your folder structure is the same as the one in the picture I just posted. The tool should be inside the folder and be executed from there!

Price will be as follow:

: 10.00 For Purchasing it click
Asmos Script: 10.00 Four purchasing it click .
Both Scripts: 15.00 You can purchase it .

This Thread will be used for releasing future scripts, either paid or free too.

Note: When you request an unique-ID change from Paraly also tell him you bought the leveling script
Attached Files
File Type: zip [BETA]Leveling Elyos 1.61.zip (710.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: zip [BETA]Levling Asmos 1.46.zip (779.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: zip COE GROUP ELYOS 1.0.zip (214.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: zip [FARMING] ADMA 1.01.zip (170.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: zip COE GROUP ASMOS 1.01.zip (216.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: zip [FARMING] THEO TEST CHAMBER 1.01.zip (177.2 KB, 15 views)

Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/26/2018, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 737
can we leave questions and report bugs here ?

Old 05/26/2018, 20:01   #3

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 1,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
can we leave questions and report bugs here ?
Of course you can

Edit: While Joshua is banned, script updates will be posted here
Old 05/26/2018, 21:04   #4

i made a payment about 8 hrs ago sent the id . not working
not getting any reply from Josh

Old 05/26/2018, 21:42   #5

Sorry unfortunately I had a accident (just broke my ankle fml) being at the doctoral all day. Your ID is activated already.
Old 05/26/2018, 21:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Sorry unfortunately I had a accident (just broke my ankle fml) being at the doctoral all day. Your ID is activated already.
the script will not load please explain
Old 05/26/2018, 21:54   #7

PAraly just verified. You’re unique id is registered to the script already. Do you get any error?
Old 05/26/2018, 22:21   #8

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 1,295
Quote:
the script will not load please explain
Restart vanillatool, open the Script Editor, load the script

The script editor will stay empty but don't worry about it, just hit play now
Old 05/26/2018, 22:23   #9

Also there’s a small issue, I forgot to add a screen resolution checker. For now open the group holder script let it resize the window stop it, now open lvling script and hit play.

Script will be updated when I get home.
Old 05/26/2018, 22:39   #10

you need to make it where you dont need all these things for the script to run like 100% Scrolls are 70 mill each will cost a bill per char to lvl. i will not be able to do this plus the potions . many items not for sale or there very expensive

sorry to hear about your ankle. go take the day off we can deal with this another day
Old 05/26/2018, 22:48   #11

You get the scrolls for free with a lvl 1 toon, use the extreme XP booster for farming them. Takes like 10-15 minutes to get 12. As for potions I will add for you too chose what potion you want to use.

Remember any feedback is welcome to satisfy you guys.
Old 05/27/2018, 00:48   #12

at lvl 43 the toon goes to Sanctum and start running into the wall.. after a while it uses a scroll to sanctum and do it over and onver. Im stuck at lvl 43 because of that

also, when the toon died it went back to the obelisk and never returned grinding...i had to Play the script again

i could fix it myself but since its all encrypted nvm

Quote:
plus the potions . many items not for sale or there very expensive
thats true.. theres not a single potion for sale at broker or its for a stupid amount of kinah LOL
Old 05/27/2018, 01:59   #13

he use verteron scrool and wait 4 mins so be pacient, please i was trying and trying to ,then i let it go and it start running
Old 05/27/2018, 03:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
at lvl 43 the toon goes to Sanctum and start running into the wall.. after a while it uses a scroll to sanctum and do it over and onver. Im stuck at lvl 43 because of that

also, when the toon died it went back to the obelisk and never returned grinding...i had to Play the script again

thats true.. theres not a single potion for sale at broker or its for a stupid amount of kinah LOL
When he died and returned to the obelisk, where was he binded? Perfect location is Verteron Obelisk, another thing, at what lvl he was when he got stuck when autoress, mines dies and always resumes the grinding.

Also at lvl43, did you moved him? moved the windows or anything? At 43 he will play Luna instance, if the XP scroll does not have enough time, he will wait the time enough for reusing a new XP scroll. It takes 20 minutes for finishing a Luna Daily and 40 minutes to finish a Luna Weekly, so, XP scroll has 18 minutes left, he detects that, and will wait the whole 18 minutes, XP scroll has 32 minutes left and he will detect that but he is doing weekly luna now, he will wait the full 32 minutes afk (don't worry he won't DC). It was coded like that because toon can't go out and inside instance again it will always crash this way, so this was the only solution.

I'm home now so will be updating the script now.

Added Version 1.04 with some small fixes.
Old 05/27/2018, 19:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post

same issue here... and im using 1.04 version....