Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Discussion on Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/22/2018, 20:09   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moningstar View Post
Group COE script.

the Leader ignores the boxes passing directly by them, he runs to the end as if he had nothing to loot, if he loot something is only at the beginning then the bug begins
the rest of the group is stopped around the box containing the supplement, but they can not loot because they are waiting for the leader, but the leader has already been and has not opened any box

Well, the reason I do not know if it's a group configuration, I do not know what it can be.
both Asmo and Elyos

happened in version 1.01 asmo and 1.0 elyos
And this one is the same for me
Quote:
So, apparently the leader does not detect the supplement in the box, so he goes straight through all but the other members detect and stand around the box waiting for the leader to open, but the leader does not open because he has already run to the end

I believe that the problem is in the leader who does not not detect the supplement in the box,
the bug members because they stand still waiting for the box to be opened by the leader
but the bugged leader rushes to the end without opening any box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLavos View Post
the coe script is also bugging here, the leader stop at the first box and "skill failed etc..." is spammed on the chat. If I click one box, then he continues
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
Saame here
So a friend just borrowed me 2 asmos accounts and did the run with both of them, using the encrypted version I uploaded here, it ran normally, without a single issue, leader found the boxes, open them and groupmember looted it, without a single issue.

I can only think of 2 options here:

1. You guys must have something that is preventing the leader to do the work fine, reset everything and try again.
2. You guys having too many accounts open and your pc can't handle all the stress making it failed. As for this, first try on group of 2, if it works fine, move to groups of 3, and so on. Also if you opened 10 accounts, lower it to 9, if it is still failing, lower it to 8. The amount of checks this script does is really high, so if you open one to many accounts and your pc can't handle it, it'll make the script to fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
What hapen if the entrance position in COE is change after lets sey 1 run ... i see is go to old position and after is stop runing is bloked in map if entrance is not there anymore...
btw is sems COE GROUP ASMOS 1.02 is runing corect for me , leder do hes job without pasing some box ...
Simple, he will go to the next location till he found the door. For this you need to have NorsVold scrolls or illuma scrolls in your inventory. Example, let's say door was on position 3, dissapears and nows is on position 1, the script will go to position 3, see no door there, uses a scrolls, go backs to town, and now he will run to position 4, then repeat the process till he gets to position 1. That's the only way possible atm
Old 08/24/2018, 10:35   #572

Well, my toons stop at the first box. The leader does nothing, I have to take the target of the first box on each toon so they keep going. Is it normal that the groupmembers go first? my lead is ever the last to arrive at boxes place.
Old 08/24/2018, 10:38   #573

Quote:
Well, my toons stop at the first box. The leader does nothing, I have to take the target of the first box on each toon so they keep going. Is it normal that the groupmembers go first? my lead is ever the last to arrive at boxes place.
Yes, it is normal for the groupmembers to go first. As for first box stopping, what do you mean? Before starting the loot part? It might be a issue on the toons not positioning correctly, will need to add more checkups there then.
Old 08/24/2018, 10:50   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Yes, it is normal for the groupmembers to go first. As for first box stopping, what do you mean? Before starting the loot part? It might be a issue on the toons not positioning correctly, will need to add more checkups there then.
Well, I used kumuki scripts before, do not know if there is something related. And also when I target the first box on Leader. It uses some combat buffs before start casting the box to loot.

after this turn. I will restart the pc and try another class on leader, also will try on 1.01 asmo then I report it still same problem

Edit: Does it use any F funcion? I see the group members trying to use the F2 skill. all my toon has custom keybind from f1 to f7

Edit2: Still the same, I have reset all shortcuts but nothing change. The leader just need a command to target a box I guess, because when I click the first one, he checks it and all others.
The group members does not follow the leader unless I cast the first box with every group member, then it check all other boxes normaly.

PS: I tryed doing 2 clients just to make sure my pc is fine, I usually open 4~5 clients here with no problem
Old 08/24/2018, 23:24   #575

Quote:
Well, I used kumuki scripts before, do not know if there is something related. And also when I target the first box on Leader. It uses some combat buffs before start casting the box to loot.

after this turn. I will restart the pc and try another class on leader, also will try on 1.01 asmo then I report it still same problem

Edit: Does it use any F funcion? I see the group members trying to use the F2 skill. all my toon has custom keybind from f1 to f7

Edit2: Still the same, I have reset all shortcuts but nothing change. The leader just need a command to target a box I guess, because when I click the first one, he checks it and all others.
The group members does not follow the leader unless I cast the first box with every group member, then it check all other boxes normaly.

PS: I tryed doing 2 clients just to make sure my pc is fine, I usually open 4~5 clients here with no problem
When they reach the room with the boxes, as you see they stay there AFK jumping until ALL group members are nearby, they do this by using F1-F6 keys wich are group target, when they see ALL the groupmember are selectable and at least <5 meters of distance, it'll trigger the leader to start moving.

I can't be sure what is the issue with yourself, if you got time on sunday we can use supremo or teamspeak for checking it! because I'm not home today neither tomorrow.
Old 08/25/2018, 00:31   #576

[QUOTE=
I can't be sure what is the issue with yourself, if you got time on sunday we can use supremo or teamspeak for checking it! because I'm not home today neither tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I appreciate
Old 08/25/2018, 19:20   #577

hi at level 17 and the bot not targeting very well dieing a lot killed 50 mobs 10 deaths asmo
Old 08/25/2018, 19:23   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian_angel View Post
hi at level 17 and the bot not targeting very well dieing a lot killed 50 mobs 10 deaths asmo
Add me over Skype: ralejandrom

The script is working perfectly specially at that lvl, you must have other issues that I’m sure what could it be
Old 08/25/2018, 22:58   #579

Quote:
Add me over Skype: ralejandrom

The script is working perfectly specially at that lvl, you must have other issues that I’m sure what could it be
pmed you
Old 09/08/2018, 00:58   #580

I updated the COE asmos/elyos script, should had less errors now for some people.

My advice guys, lvl as many accounts you can till 6.0 hits up, cause it seems that's the only good way on making kinah
Old 09/08/2018, 01:05   #581

Quote:
I updated the COE asmos/elyos script, should had less errors now for some people.

My advice guys, lvl as many accounts you can till 6.0 hits up, cause it seems that's the only good way on making kinah
wait, let BR understand, is it good to level multiple accounts because apparently it will be the only way to do kinah?
Old 09/08/2018, 01:08   #582

Quote:
wait, let BR understand, is it good to level multiple accounts because apparently it will be the only way to do kinah?

will you post the update now?
Update is live now, as for lvling accounts now yes, seems in 6.0 making kinah is way too hard, and you still need a lot of kinah for doing stuffs, in example, buying kinah, potions, scrolls, craft material, crafting, enchanting, etc.

So having multiple characters for events and some other stuffs will be esential.
Old 09/10/2018, 18:18   #583

There are some problems in the leveling script,
the character leaves the instance using gravity and is walking by gelkmaros through the air,
happened to me for the second time, I woke up and my character was in the air.
If caught, they are banned with certainty.
Old 09/28/2018, 00:25   #584

[GROUPMEMBER] COE GROUP 1.02 - ASMOS
this is ofline

the leader is working but this one is not, you select it and when play does not work.
Old 10/11/2018, 03:40   #585

any good news about how to make kinah in 6.2? im scarewd! lol