Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Discussion on Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/25/2018, 23:37   #466

elite*gold: 0
Any news about the kinah script?
Old 07/25/2018, 23:39   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteu999 View Post
Any news about the kinah script?
That I will take longer the more you guys ask
Old 08/01/2018, 02:03   #468

Hey, Mr. Joshua, news? ^^
Old 08/01/2018, 02:04   #469

Let's just say it's on hold because of GM's lol

But I will be uploading some farming scripts that can be used at 66+
Old 08/01/2018, 02:06   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Let's just say it's on hold because of GM's lol

But I will be uploading some farming scripts that can be used at 66+
Anxious for news,
Old 08/05/2018, 10:56   #471

Hi, so on level script, the stigma quest on both sides is not over, they are different problems but they are having problems

Good morning, it's raining a lot in Sao Paulo Brazil ^^
Old 08/07/2018, 18:31   #472

I'm also having a hard time with BT, wasted 6 runs on a couple of gunslingers, it won't get past the initial grinding area.
Old 08/07/2018, 19:44   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moningstar View Post
Hi, so on level script, the stigma quest on both sides is not over, they are different problems but they are having problems

Good morning, it's raining a lot in Sao Paulo Brazil ^^
Quests will always have a hard time, just never have the game window minimized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
I'm also having a hard time with BT, wasted 6 runs on a couple of gunslingers, it won't get past the initial grinding area.
How many clients are you leaving lvling? You will need to find the perfect amount depending on your computer specs, for example the most I can leave is 6 clients lvling (a total of 12 clients overall) but If I leave a another one for a total of 7, the tool will start acting slow and keep on dying. So if you are leaving x amount of toons lvling, lower it to one and test again. Telling you this because Besh is working perfectly fine for me and the ones I've talked, he barely dies nowdays and does his 2 run without a single error.
Old 08/07/2018, 20:01   #474

Quote:
Quests will always have a hard time, just never have the game window minimized.

How many clients are you leaving lvling? You will need to find the perfect amount depending on your computer specs, for example the most I can leave is 6 clients lvling (a total of 12 clients overall) but If I leave a another one for a total of 7, the tool will start acting slow and keep on dying. So if you are leaving x amount of toons lvling, lower it to one and test again. Telling you this because Besh is working perfectly fine for me and the ones I've talked, he barely dies nowdays and does his 2 run without a single error.
Just one this morning, something is wrong, stuck at level 63, just closed the client after I saw the character walking in the air in Gelkmaros after repeated deaths.
Old 08/07/2018, 20:03   #475

Quote:
Just one this morning, something is wrong, stuck at level 63, just closed the client after I saw the character walking in the air in Gelkmaros after repeated deaths.
You sure he died? He probably finished his 2 runs, I don't have a checkup there, so if he finished his runs and tries to do a third one he will do the exact same thing you said on gelkmaros/inggison XD

Will add one that if he failed to enter the instace x amount of time to stop the script.

Note, with no exp event, you need a total of 4 runs to get to 65.

I will be uploading 3 scripts tomorrow:

1. Coe Full Group run, as normal coe loop but you can party with your accounts.
2. Adma Farming Script (lv66+ instance)
3. Theobomos Farming Script (lv66+ instance)

As usual, these scripts will work the best with gunners, but any ranged dps can use them, I DO NOT recommend melees for the farming scripts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2018, 20:04   #476

Quote:
You sure he died? He probably finished his 2 runs, I don't have a checkup there, so if he finished his runs and tries to do a third one he will do the exact same thing you said on gelkmaros/inggison XD

Will add one that if he failed to enter the instace x amount of time to stop the script.

Note, with no exp event, you need a total of 4 runs to get to 65.

I will be uploading 3 scripts tomorrow:

1. Coe Full Group run, as normal coe loop but you can party with your accounts.
2. Adma Farming Script (lv66+ instance)
3. Theobomos Farming Script (lv66+ instance)

As usual, these scripts will work the best with gunners, but any ranged dps can use them, I DO NOT recommend melees for the farming scripts.
I missed you,
Old 08/08/2018, 20:09   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moningstar View Post
I missed you,
But I always being here

Just finishing some modifications on the farming scripts, they'll be up later today.
Old 08/09/2018, 17:32   #478

Quote:
But I always being here

Just finishing some modifications on the farming scripts, they'll be up later today.
Just to clear up what happened to my character at level 62/63, it wouldn't get past the mobs after doing the ghosts, it kept getting killed and stuck on the way back.

The stuck part made it go back to Panda, the groupholder got automatically the leadership and it suddenly glitches up at Gelkmaros randomly.

It kept getting killed in the instance no matter what, 3 days in a row, I restarted the client, the computer and only had this client running with the groupholder. I would eventually close the client after noticing it would no longer earn exp (Soul Sickness capped and the character would usually sit resting at the BT entrance)

Adma and Theo went well, IDK what happened to BT, I don't level anything since the exp event.
Old 08/09/2018, 20:04   #479

Hi, one question, time estimated for lvl 10 a 65 with berdin 100% (initial in elyos)?
Old 08/09/2018, 20:15   #480

Quote:
Just to clear up what happened to my character at level 62/63, it wouldn't get past the mobs after doing the ghosts, it kept getting killed and stuck on the way back.

The stuck part made it go back to Panda, the groupholder got automatically the leadership and it suddenly glitches up at Gelkmaros randomly.

It kept getting killed in the instance no matter what, 3 days in a row, I restarted the client, the computer and only had this client running with the groupholder. I would eventually close the client after noticing it would no longer earn exp (Soul Sickness capped and the character would usually sit resting at the BT entrance)

Adma and Theo went well, IDK what happened to BT, I don't level anything since the exp event.
Do you have skype/teamviewer so I can see how it behaves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton_0020 View Post
Hi, one question, time estimated for lvl 10 a 65 with berdin 100% (initial in elyos)?
Depends really, For example I always use a Berdin Giant Lucky Star 33% Berdin + 100% scrolls, it takes around 15 hours to reach lv65 (note at 53 I have to stop it and use 2x besh scrolls cause 2 entries arent enough it needs at least 4)

Now if you don't use Berdin lucky stars it can take around 20-22 hours (that 300% boost helps a lot!) Seeing how they are cheap atm 10-20M depending on the server, I find them totally worth it, since depending on your pc specs you can leave 3-6 toons lvling at the same time.

Lets say your pc can handle 3 toons lvling, that's 3 lv65 per day, 21 accounts per week, a total of 2.3B (if you are going to use them for coe)

OR you can use my lvling script for lvling 46+ toons (can take around 6-7 hours using berdin lucky star), and do kumiki cave, in a week you get 30 letter and buy the Trust Box wich can be sold for 150M-200M, so a account full of lv46 can get you like 1.1B up to 1.4B per week.

How to make kinah with my script is easy, you just need to think what to do XD

NOTE:

About Coe Group, Adma/Theo will be uploaded later today or tomorrow. I'm doing kumiki event with 120 accounts, I barely got enough time x.x