Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Discussion on Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/17/2018, 22:57   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerok1 View Post
Would it be possible to at least have a Beta release of the Kinah farming script? as polished as it could be, I dont want to sound impatient but the way things are nowdays with Ncsoft we probably wont be able to use it for a long time, and we already had a little scare with Vanilla Tools due to the past Xigncod3 update, plus if the leveling script is proof of anything is that the scripts will work differently depeding on the pc running it, so most bugs and performance issues will appear after its been released most likely.
Hopefully we can still do it, if not I have other ways of farming

Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
anyone here leveling songweavers? its soooo baaaaddd lol
specially at Kromede Trial part.. jesus
takes 100 times more time than gunners q_q

complaints apart, i have a real question
when i'm running multiples scripts (like 5 or more) my toons start to do crazy weird shit and the script doesn't work as intended.. random toons starts to die a lot where they usually don't die.. when they die they take forever to ressurect.. etc.

but when i'm running 3 clients or less this shit fest doesn't happen
just me?
It really depends on your pc. For example the most I can run are 6 past those the script acts weird or slow. I have a core i7, 32GB and a r9 290x pretty sure I need a Bette ride GpU for miren VRAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromloooox View Post
Hey! This Script work now for EU ? Or only NA ? Please tell me
I can easily adapt the script for EU but EU has a high ban rate. I will adapt it and maybe add a beta and see if people get banned for using it. Anyone that plays on EU sent me a whisper so we can talk.

NOTE: I have no electricity AGAIN. Sorry Guys but for this reason I haven’t being able to finish the script.
Old 07/19/2018, 01:03   #452

Quote:
anyone here leveling songweavers? its soooo baaaaddd lol
specially at Kromede Trial part.. jesus
takes 100 times more time than gunners q_q

complaints apart, i have a real question
when i'm running multiples scripts (like 5 or more) my toons start to do crazy weird **** and the script doesn't work as intended.. random toons starts to die a lot where they usually don't die.. when they die they take forever to ressurect.. etc.

but when i'm running 3 clients or less this **** fest doesn't happen
just me?
YES ! sw are terribles LOL
Deleted one at lvl 30, and started from 0 with a gunner.
Old 07/19/2018, 02:25   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
YES ! sw are terribles LOL
Deleted one at lvl 30, and started from 0 with a gunner.
I modified Songweaver combat routine 5x times already and it always sucks big time =/

I'm sure one day I can find a good combat routine that won't suck *****
Old 07/19/2018, 04:22   #454

this have to do luna at lvl 43? i got stuck there, for hours, a few times also in diferent characters, same problem at lvl 42.
Old 07/19/2018, 04:26   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
this have to do luna at lvl 43? i got stuck there, for hours, a few times also in diferent characters, same problem at lvl 42.
Yes, it’s the fastest way for lvling from 42-46, you shouldn’t have the client minimized always have it maximized, some stuffs like luna, stigma quest and lv55 set gets bugged if the client is not up.
Old 07/19/2018, 18:11   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
I modified Songweaver combat routine 5x times already and it always sucks big time =/

I'm sure one day I can find a good combat routine that won't suck *****
My humble 2 cents

Casters such as clerics and SWs should have an alternative routine to use their cast time skills since they do possess self healing skills and greater meanings to protect themselves.

SW, Sorc, SM, Clerics DPS are very high.

The script is built based on the Gunslinger instant action skills hence the other classes seems to be so slow.

I've played all classes in Aion, they're all above level 70, worst being my Templar 75, my SM does some serious DPS along my Sorc and SW.

I know it'll be hard to implement, but maybe all due in time.
Old 07/19/2018, 23:34   #457

what do when "Cannot Regist XinCode module" appear ?? ;c
Old 07/20/2018, 01:54   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Got a step by step?
* would be of great help I would be very grateful,
usually this happens I have to close all my clients and reopen.
Add me over skype or talk to me there so I can help you out with it.
Old 07/23/2018, 14:28   #459

any news/update?
Old 07/23/2018, 15:03   #460

Quote:
any news/update?
About the kinah script, is on hold, I'm taking advantage of the exp event for lvling toons so no time, so far I've lvled 45 toons to 66

Good news is that I finished archdaeva quest, will test it today with a few 65 and see if nothing bad happens will release it today.
Old 07/25/2018, 02:25   #461

Quote:
About the kinah script, is on hold, I'm taking advantage of the exp event for lvling toons so no time, so far I've lvled 45 toons to 66

Good news is that I finished archdaeva quest, will test it today with a few 65 and see if nothing bad happens will release it today.
Well we need the kinah script ASAP please, ncsoft is unto the lvling script, of the 4 accounts I had the time to lvl up this week 2 just got banned.
Old 07/25/2018, 02:27   #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerok1 View Post
Well we need the kinah script ASAP please, ncsoft is unto the lvling script, of the 4 accounts I had the time to lvl up this week 2 just got banned.
That's not it, you probably created the accounts too soon; you can only create 2 accounts every 48 hours, if you create 3, the system flags you and bans them few days later. So far 80 accounts here and not a single one banned (permanent ban)

Add me over skype to tell you how to get those accounts back.
Old 07/25/2018, 15:16   #463

Quote:
That's not it, you probably created the accounts too soon; you can only create 2 accounts every 48 hours, if you create 3, the system flags you and bans them few days later. So far 80 accounts here and not a single one banned (permanent ban)

You guys can use "SoftEther VPN Client Manager" and create alot of accounts in the same day (and log in the account with VPN IP). Just need to wait 24 hours to log in with your real ip!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2018, 21:35   #464

Quote:

Oh wait really? well ill be damned seems i messed up then sorry about that man, i already contacted their support ill probs get em back later, anyway is there a way to make money on this weeks event with any script?.
Old 07/25/2018, 23:35   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteu999 View Post
You guys can use "SoftEther VPN Client Manager" and create alot of accounts in the same day (and log in the account with VPN IP). Just need to wait 24 hours to log in with your real ip!
I wouldn't recommend using any VPN for either creating accounts or playing, when I got all my accounts perma banned via IP ban for a exploit I was using (lost around 100 accounts ) I tried VPN's and everytime I created them would get them banned 2-3 weeks later and if I tried to recover them they would tell me the ban was permanent cause exploitative accounts.