Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

Discussion on Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/14/2018, 01:25   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitzero View Post
I am just experimenting, I've a 74 DPS spec Cleric and it kicks some, it does Mirash Sanctum greatly.

I've got too many gunners it got boring.
Cleric DPS is the best, on Aion from 1.5 till 4.3 I was a DPS Cleric, I kicked *** hardcore on siel

My party was like, heal me you *******! Me: ***** I'm on DPS Spec XD
Old 07/14/2018, 01:29   #437

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Cleric DPS is the best, on Aion from 1.5 till 4.3 I was a DPS Cleric, I kicked *** hardcore on siel

My party was like, heal me you *******! Me: ***** I'm on DPS Spec XD
lol... I was suffering as a Templar asmo side, even lead a couple of Asteria sieges back in the time.

For our fellow friend, 130-170ms ping shouldn't be a problem to run the script
Old 07/14/2018, 01:33   #438

Quote:
lol... I was suffering as a Templar asmo side, even lead a couple of Asteria sieges back in the time.

For our fellow friend, 130-170ms ping shouldn't be a problem to run the script
It's not neccesary the ping, it's how well your ISP communicates with Aion servers, for example I use wtfast and have 50-75 with it, if people are watching netflix over my house I get 150-200 and can still play fine.

BUT, if I play without wtfast, I get 150-175, you will think hmm that's fine, but the communication is terrible, doesn't feel like 150-175, more like 500-600, a click to a npc takes a lot of time!, casting skill the same and if people over my house watch netflix I get constand DC's lol. I have a 10MB connection.

What I always say is to use a reduce lag software, althought sometimes you only see a 5-15 reduction the communication between you and the server is a lot more stable.
Old 07/14/2018, 01:37   #439

Quote:
It's not neccesary the ping, it's how well your ISP communicates with Aion servers, for example I use wtfast and have 50-75 with it, if people are watching netflix over my house I get 150-200 and can still play fine.

BUT, if I play without wtfast, I get 150-175, you will think hmm that's fine, but the communication is terrible, doesn't feel like 150-175, more like 500-600, a click to a npc takes a lot of time!, casting skill the same and if people over my house watch netflix I get constand DC's lol. I have a 10MB connection.

What I always say is to use a reduce lag software, althought sometimes you only see a 5-15 reduction the communication between you and the server is a lot more stable.
WTFast routes the brazilian traffic through a VPS from a datacenter I work on LOL

I actually use a VPN through FIOS and get better results. They kept routing my connection to tx3.wtfast.com at the time and I literally had no gain connecting from it because the route ended up the same as my ISP.
Old 07/14/2018, 01:38   #440

Quote:
WTFast routes the brazilian traffic through a VPS from a datacenter I work on LOL

I actually use a VPN through FIOS and get better results. They kept routing my connection to tx3.wtfast.com at the time and I literally had no gain connecting from it because the route ended up the same as my ISP.
Yeah I heard brazilians doesn't really gain too much with wtfast and used other options =/
Old 07/14/2018, 01:42   #441

Quote:
Yeah I heard brazilians doesn't really gain too much with wtfast and used other options =/
That depends a lot on the ISP, if the route is good then there is nothing to be gained, the closer from US the better the ping. Southern cities will probably suffer more while northwest will also for lack of infra-structure.

Funny enough when I was in Netherlands my ping was about 80-90ms.

I'm around 150-160ms here, quite steady, it only gets bad during instanced PvP like Evergale
Old 07/14/2018, 01:45   #442

Quote:
That depends a lot on the ISP, if the route is good then there is nothing to be gained, the closer from US the better the ping. Southern cities will probably suffer more while northwest will also for lack of infra-structure.

Funny enough when I was in Netherlands my ping was about 80-90ms.
Well I live in Guatemala and it's far closer than Brazil, but the game without WTFAST is unplayable. When Aion started I had a 30-50ms was so good, but then my ISP (the only one in here for 20 years =_=) did a change and started sending the traffic to Germany for cost reductions (making the route too long) thus making any MMORPG here where I live with high MS.
Old 07/14/2018, 01:47   #443

Quote:
Well I live in Guatemala and it's far closer than Brazil, but the game without WTFAST is unplayable. When Aion started I had a 30-50ms was so good, but then my ISP (the only one in here for 20 years =_=) did a change and started sending the traffic to Germany for cost reductions (making the route too long) thus making any MMORPG here where I live with high MS.
That's one hell of route, it's like taking a flight to Germany and stopping by South Korea.
Old 07/15/2018, 17:04   #444

Any news on the kinah script?
Old 07/16/2018, 03:55   #445

Soon

Sorry Guys got no electricity for 2 days. We got a huge electrical storm over here and it damaged the lines.
Old 07/17/2018, 00:53   #446

anyone here leveling songweavers? its soooo baaaaddd lol
specially at Kromede Trial part.. jesus
takes 100 times more time than gunners q_q

complaints apart, i have a real question
when i'm running multiples scripts (like 5 or more) my toons start to do crazy weird **** and the script doesn't work as intended.. random toons starts to die a lot where they usually don't die.. when they die they take forever to ressurect.. etc.

but when i'm running 3 clients or less this **** fest doesn't happen
just me?
Old 07/17/2018, 02:20   #447

Would it be possible to at least have a Beta release of the Kinah farming script? as polished as it could be, I dont want to sound impatient but the way things are nowdays with Ncsoft we probably wont be able to use it for a long time, and we already had a little scare with Vanilla Tools due to the past Xigncod3 update, plus if the leveling script is proof of anything is that the scripts will work differently depeding on the pc running it, so most bugs and performance issues will appear after its been released most likely.
Old 07/17/2018, 06:48   #448

Hey! This Script work now for EU ? Or only NA ? Please tell me
Old 07/17/2018, 15:02   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromloooox View Post
Hey! This Script work now for EU ? Or only NA ? Please tell me
NA only ;/
Old 07/17/2018, 15:06   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
anyone here leveling songweavers? its soooo baaaaddd lol
specially at Kromede Trial part.. jesus
takes 100 times more time than gunners q_q

complaints apart, i have a real question
when i'm running multiples scripts (like 5 or more) my toons start to do crazy weird **** and the script doesn't work as intended.. random toons starts to die a lot where they usually don't die.. when they die they take forever to ressurect.. etc.

but when i'm running 3 clients or less this **** fest doesn't happen
just me?
The script and Paraly tool gets under heavy cpu load at times especially after long periods of running, things gets messed up if too many clients are running.

I've leveled 4 SWs so far, it's okish. Not as fast as gunners but they don't die as often.