Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Working here too, but 1 question ^^ do u tested the best value for run speed? with 9 he jump 3-4 m behind



munecho is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
It's work but just wanna share sth. Sometimes aion run other programs like aionfprocessor.exe. And i cant use the tool when they're open, need to open game again. Dk why is there any solution?


syreneh is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by munecho View Post
Working here too, but 1 question ^^ do u tested the best value for run speed? with 9 he jump 3-4 m behind
You question actually makes me realize I should ask for a modification percentage, rather than flat value (like I did for noanimation). I will do it next update, but I have other things in mind as well so don't expect it by tomorrow.

To answer your question, I don't have any exact answer to give you, +5% works fine for me. +10% works unless I walk in a straight like for more than 50m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syreneh View Post
It's work but just wanna share sth. Sometimes aion run other programs like aionfprocessor.exe. And i cant use the tool when they're open, need to open game again. Dk why is there any solution?
This is weird, those processes shouldn't be a problem. I actually haven't investigated them myself but I read Parally said they were related to the recording function.

What exactly happens in your case, when you try to use the tool and it doesn't work ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja0121 View Post
Sorry for insisting but it is that we need the program, thanks for your help we hope you continue like this

I do not understand because it only works for me no gravity and no click but the functions of uploading up and down and fly none work me that is due
Problem solved with the user through Teamviewer.
Taratatata is online now  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I solved. When i end fprocessor.exe task from task manager, tool works. Ty again. ^^


syreneh is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
i am testing around with my sin and with a alt bard. when i use chain skills on bard iwith NoAni, sometimes the skills go out instant, sometimes it takes half a second to use the second or third skill of the chain. the icon is blinking, but i cant hit the button. i tried flat (i see no animation then) with various values .... when i usem percent (e.g. 100) i cant see any difference to a non cheating attack speed. how have i tro do it?

sometimes it goes TOCK TOCK TOCK and sometimes TOCK TOCK ....... TOCK

hope u understand what i mean!
bizzzy is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzzy View Post
i am testing around with my sin and with a alt bard. when i use chain skills on bard iwith NoAni, sometimes the skills go out instant, sometimes it takes half a second to use the second or third skill of the chain. the icon is blinking, but i cant hit the button. i tried flat (i see no animation then) with various values .... when i usem percent (e.g. 100) i cant see any difference to a non cheating attack speed. how have i tro do it?

sometimes it goes TOCK TOCK TOCK and sometimes TOCK TOCK ....... TOCK

hope u understand what i mean!
In percent mode, 100 means 100 %, therefore it is normal that you don't see any difference, because there is none.



As far as I can tell, the effect of no-animation is limited by the periodic server check : just like for the movement speed, the power of the hack is limited to the margin of error tolerated by the server.

That is why some classes benefit more from no-animation than others : some are naturally faster. For instance the results with gunners are extraordinary (you can go up to 200%), but with gladiator, not so much. I believe your ping also enters into consideration (no-animation helps catching up the time lost during the packet transfer).

In other words, if you don't know what speed to use, go in percent mode, start at 100% and gradually put higher values until you notice the alteration of your skills' flow you mentioned. Or you can chose to put a high value to have more "instant-burst", even if you have to wait for a bit after.

I also must emphasize again that other players can detect no-animation with aidpsmeter.
Taratatata is online now  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
aidps was not working for all classes and is currently not working since the updates..... thats what i know
bizzzy is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 16
Oh they haven't updated yet, I see. I didn't pay much attention to it lately tbh. Still be careful with what you're doing though.
Taratatata is online now  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 1
Would it be possible to make the numpad available for the shortcuts?
Its strange to remap keys that i use frequently ingame :'D
What€ver is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by What€ver View Post
Would it be possible to make the numpad available for the shortcuts?
Its strange to remap keys that i use frequently ingame :'D
Sure, I'll do that.
Taratatata is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 1
After several uses (with restarting clients etc.) the hotkeys smh dont work anymore...
is there a way to fix it?
What€ver is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by What€ver View Post
After several uses (with restarting clients etc.) the hotkeys smh dont work anymore...
is there a way to fix it?
What I've observed is that sometimes the hotkeys fail at the launch of the tool, restarting the tool fixes the problem.

If it doesn't, maybe the issue is with "user.ini". Delete that file, a fresh one will be created by the tool. Make a copy of the new one, this way you won't have to answer the warning prompt if you need to delete the file again.


Taratatata is online now  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.