Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits

Discussion on NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/11/2017, 00:01   #121

elite*gold: 0
Working here too, but 1 question ^^ do u tested the best value for run speed? with 9 he jump 3-4 m behind
Old 08/11/2017, 10:50   #122

It's work but just wanna share sth. Sometimes aion run other programs like aionfprocessor.exe. And i cant use the tool when they're open, need to open game again. Dk why is there any solution?
Old 08/11/2017, 15:30   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by munecho View Post
Working here too, but 1 question ^^ do u tested the best value for run speed? with 9 he jump 3-4 m behind
You question actually makes me realize I should ask for a modification percentage, rather than flat value (like I did for noanimation). I will do it next update, but I have other things in mind as well so don't expect it by tomorrow.

To answer your question, I don't have any exact answer to give you, +5% works fine for me. +10% works unless I walk in a straight like for more than 50m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syreneh View Post
It's work but just wanna share sth. Sometimes aion run other programs like aionfprocessor.exe. And i cant use the tool when they're open, need to open game again. Dk why is there any solution?
This is weird, those processes shouldn't be a problem. I actually haven't investigated them myself but I read Parally said they were related to the recording function.

What exactly happens in your case, when you try to use the tool and it doesn't work ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja0121 View Post
Sorry for insisting but it is that we need the program, thanks for your help we hope you continue like this

I do not understand because it only works for me no gravity and no click but the functions of uploading up and down and fly none work me that is due
Problem solved with the user through Teamviewer.
Old 08/12/2017, 16:03   #124

I solved. When i end fprocessor.exe task from task manager, tool works. Ty again. ^^
Old 08/13/2017, 12:04   #125

i am testing around with my sin and with a alt bard. when i use chain skills on bard iwith NoAni, sometimes the skills go out instant, sometimes it takes half a second to use the second or third skill of the chain. the icon is blinking, but i cant hit the button. i tried flat (i see no animation then) with various values .... when i usem percent (e.g. 100) i cant see any difference to a non cheating attack speed. how have i tro do it?

sometimes it goes TOCK TOCK TOCK and sometimes TOCK TOCK ....... TOCK

hope u understand what i mean!
Old 08/13/2017, 14:14   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzzy View Post
i am testing around with my sin and with a alt bard. when i use chain skills on bard iwith NoAni, sometimes the skills go out instant, sometimes it takes half a second to use the second or third skill of the chain. the icon is blinking, but i cant hit the button. i tried flat (i see no animation then) with various values .... when i usem percent (e.g. 100) i cant see any difference to a non cheating attack speed. how have i tro do it?

sometimes it goes TOCK TOCK TOCK and sometimes TOCK TOCK ....... TOCK

hope u understand what i mean!
In percent mode, 100 means 100 %, therefore it is normal that you don't see any difference, because there is none.

As far as I can tell, the effect of no-animation is limited by the periodic server check : just like for the movement speed, the power of the hack is limited to the margin of error tolerated by the server.

That is why some classes benefit more from no-animation than others : some are naturally faster. For instance the results with gunners are extraordinary (you can go up to 200%), but with gladiator, not so much. I believe your ping also enters into consideration (no-animation helps catching up the time lost during the packet transfer).

In other words, if you don't know what speed to use, go in percent mode, start at 100% and gradually put higher values until you notice the alteration of your skills' flow you mentioned. Or you can chose to put a high value to have more "instant-burst", even if you have to wait for a bit after.

I also must emphasize again that other players can detect no-animation with aidpsmeter.
Old 08/13/2017, 16:21   #127

aidps was not working for all classes and is currently not working since the updates..... thats what i know
Old 08/13/2017, 16:36   #128

Oh they haven't updated yet, I see. I didn't pay much attention to it lately tbh. Still be careful with what you're doing though.
Old 08/14/2017, 09:02   #129

Would it be possible to make the numpad available for the shortcuts?
Its strange to remap keys that i use frequently ingame :'D
Old 08/14/2017, 10:52   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by What€ver View Post
Would it be possible to make the numpad available for the shortcuts?
Its strange to remap keys that i use frequently ingame :'D
Sure, I'll do that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2017, 22:14   #131

After several uses (with restarting clients etc.) the hotkeys smh dont work anymore...
is there a way to fix it?
Old 08/15/2017, 22:30   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by What€ver View Post
After several uses (with restarting clients etc.) the hotkeys smh dont work anymore...
is there a way to fix it?
What I've observed is that sometimes the hotkeys fail at the launch of the tool, restarting the tool fixes the problem.

If it doesn't, maybe the issue is with "user.ini". Delete that file, a fresh one will be created by the tool. Make a copy of the new one, this way you won't have to answer the warning prompt if you need to delete the file again.
Old 08/19/2017, 20:14   #133

Hello! Can you make it for gamezaion.com v5.3 Thanks!
Old 08/19/2017, 21:28   #134

what is console ?
Old 08/20/2017, 11:00   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by merovingen View Post
Hello! Can you make it for gamezaion.com v5.3 Thanks!
Hi, I am sorry but I am not planning to support private servers. If the tool I am developing happens to work for you then all good, but I don't want to do extra-work for that. Unless you're willing to pay for it, in which case you can contact me in pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKReqoN View Post
what is console ?