Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits

Discussion on NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Gameforge's Aion - 32/64bits

Good evening everyone,

"<Not>AiHACKon" is a "clone" of the well established cheat tool "AiHACKon". Although it is still maintained by its owner, AiHACKon doesn't support the 64bit version of the game. Considering many players (especially those playing through Steam) are having a hard time launching the 32bit binaries, or simply want to get the best performances out of the game, I thought it could be interesting to propose an alternative.

Description :
Download : (Gameforge + NA 5.6)

Screenshots :

>>> Please read the following !<<<

This tool is currently maintained only for EU servers For EU/NA retail servers !

So don't be surprised if you are playing on a non-Gameforge retail server and it doesn't work !

Quote:
Originally Posted by galidator View Post
Can i get banned on not aion for using this?
Yes, NotAion isn't a server on which you can cheat easily.

It is notorious that NotAion has a server side detection for no-animation cheats, therefore using no-animation there (even a small percent) will get you auto-banned.

Apart from no-animation, the other functionalities can't be detected, but the staff isn't like Gameforge's, there are invisible walls in instances to make you fall and die, GM roam in invisible mode, and they will investigate you if they have any suspicion.

>>> In case the tool doesn't work for you <<<

I need the following information :

> Did you remember to select yourself ?
> Did you make sure the game is fully up to date ? Sometimes there are updates that don't prevent you from playing if you don't make them, but that change the offsets in memory.
> Did the tool work for you before, or is it the first time you're trying it ?
> Do both 32 and 64 bit version fail ?
> Version of Windows ?
> Using Steam ?
> Any anti-virus software ?
> Can you upload a screenshot (make sure you can't be recognized on it) ?

>>> Quick video demo : <<<

>>> For those asking what console is : <<<

Thanks
14 Users
Old 05/13/2017, 21:41   #2

Hello? Can you make one for 5.3 version pls? And will work for 64bit. Really appreciate your work. Thanks.
Old 05/13/2017, 22:00   #3

Hi, I assume you want something for NA servers ? I guess I can look into it.
Old 05/13/2017, 22:54   #4

Nvm sir it works with 5.3 client, I just tried now. But can you put an enhanced animation cheat where ur attack speed still slow down when u got hit with decrease attack speed skills. Because with the no animation alone you easily get detected especially when you got hit by decrease attack speed skills and your still fast with just enhanced animation and you slow down with decrease attack speed skills so it's not that obvious your hacking. Thanks again..
Old 05/14/2017, 01:21   #5

how do I use this tool ?
Old 05/14/2017, 11:41   #6

Hello, i can't set glide hack. When i try to move the slider it doest't want to turn on.
Old 05/14/2017, 16:20   #7

Hi everyone,

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemeNt_123
how do I use this tool ?
I didn't realize some people would have trouble using it. I will upload a quick demo video today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephissto97 View Post
Hello, i can't set glide hack. When i try to move the slider it doest't want to turn on.
You must put a value in the "value" slot. This value is the speed at which the character will glide up/down. The program automatically saves the settings you make, so find the speed you like, and you won't have to enter it again the next time you launch the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiest
Nvm sir it works with 5.3 client, I just tried now. But can you put an enhanced animation cheat where ur attack speed still slow down when u got hit with decrease attack speed skills.
Glad to hear it is still compatible. I will look into that improvement of the no-animation function. When I wrote that program, I had in mind a PvE only usage, and tbh I only let the no-animation for legacy purpose.
Old 05/14/2017, 18:12   #8

function 64 bits ????
Old 05/14/2017, 18:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe359 View Post
function 64 bits ????
Dude, read the **** thread's title xD

Added quick video guide :

Old 05/15/2017, 01:14   #10

It does not work, the launcher starts, but I can not choose aion
Old 05/15/2017, 04:50   #11

[/QUOTE]Glad to hear it is still compatible. I will look into that improvement of the no-animation function. When I wrote that program, I had in mind a PvE only usage, and tbh I only let the no-animation for legacy purpose.[/QUOTE]

Yes sir please put enhanced animation pls that slows your attack speed when got hit with decreased attack speed skills because I use it mainly for pvp. Everything works fine that enhanced animation is just my request tnx again.
Old 05/15/2017, 08:17   #12

doesnt work on me, problem looks like the pic. doesnt work proccess list :/ can u help me where is my fault ? im using on windows 10 64 bit
Old 05/15/2017, 08:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiest
Everything works fine that enhanced animation is just my request tnx again.
I put "enhanced animation" on my "To-do" list. I don't have time to do it today, but you can expect it by the end of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando_marine
It does not work, the launcher starts, but I can not choose aion
Do you see the game in the tool's process list or not ?

> If you launch the tool before Aion, you have to hit the "Refresh list" button after the game is launched.
This is because the launcher doesn't look continuously for new processes, it searches once at start-up, then the function has to be manually activated.

Edit, I missed that post :
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGOR1234 View Post
doesnt work on me, problem looks like the pic. doesnt work proccess list :/ can u help me where is my fault ? im using on windows 10 64 bit
The tool's launcher will only display Aion processes, as you can see in the demonstration video. This is to make process selecting more convenient, as the user doesn't have to go through a long list.

I advise everyone who's having trouble to watch the demo video, it is only 4min long and will clear most confusions.
Old 05/15/2017, 08:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratatata View Post
I put "enhanced animation" on my "To-do" list. I don't have time to do it today, but you can expect it by the end of the week.

Do you see the game in the tool's process list or not ?

> If you launch the tool before Aion, you have to hit the "Refresh list" button after the game is launched.
This is because the launcher doesn't look continuously for new processes, it searches once at start-up, then the function has to be manually activated.
I tried many times to click refresh list but still same, i cant see the game on process list :/
Could this problem be related to steam?
Aion already opened but it doesnt seem on process list u can see on this pic and already watched ur demo video :/
Old 05/15/2017, 08:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGOR1234 View Post
I tried many times to click refresh list but still same, i cant see the game on process list :/
Could this problem be related to steam?
On the screenshot you posted, the game doesn't appear to be running. The tool's launcher displays the running Aion processes, it does not launch the game itself.

Edit : my bad your game is indeed opened. Can you send me in private a screenshot of the process list in window's task manager ?