Well guys got some bad news, a week ago I came across a bot that was illegally incorperating my program into their "basket 'o goodness" and selling it. I contacted them and it wasn't a pretty argument, but they finally took it down and yesterday I noticed they were selling it again. So heres what I'm going to do.
A new website will be coming up for Sensor, the elite version settings(access too all functions) will cost $10 for a lifetime updates, support, etc. It will be securely locked down with anti-leak features. The regular version will be free, but it will only contain a 2D radar - with some functions removed.
Finally there will be a private setting if you were testing this for me, a valid person that I know, or helped with the development you will get elite status for free for lifetime.
Well guys got some bad news, a week ago I came across a bot that was illegally incorperating my program into their "basket 'o goodness" and selling it. I contacted them and it wasn't a pretty argument, but they finally took it down and yesterday I noticed they were selling it again. So heres what I'm going to do.
A new website will be coming up for Sensor, the elite version settings(access too all functions) will cost $10 for a lifetime updates, support, etc. It will be securely locked down with anti-leak features. The regular version will be free, but it will only contain a 2D radar - with some functions removed.
Finally there will be a private setting if you were testing this for me, a valid person that I know, or helped with the development you will get elite status for free for lifetime.
More information to come later: HUD update -
That all sucks, but good that Sensor's back on track. As for the HUD, it looks really good. But let me get some clarification on how it works. The green and blue bars on your left are your health/MP, I assume. The bottom bar is obviously your target's HP and information, but what's the bar on the right? Pardon my ignorance.
how do u use it and where do you put it? please be specific, do i rename it or anything? i clicked it but it doesnt do anything, a little window pop but thats just it, press insert and nothing comes up, what to do exactly? thanks.
Black Prophecy Beta Key 12/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Hey Commi,
Ich habe mal wieder ein Spiel entdeckt und wollte mal fragen ob einer von euch einen oder mehrere CBT-Keys besitzt.
Wenn ja, könnte derjenige mir vlt. einen schicken?
Vorab:
Ich werde kein Geld dafür bezahlen.
Ich werde ihn nicht gegen andere Accs eintauschen(außer einem Soulmaster (Gc) CB Account).
Black Prophecy BETA Zugang 09/17/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies Moin Liebe Comm,
ich habe einen BETA Zugang zum kommende Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy abzugeben da ich kein interesse daran habe.
Und bevor er rumgammelt, abläuft kann ich doch einem Interessieren etwas gutes tun ;D
Der Account ist aktuell freigeschaltet und spielbar, Server sind so gut wie immer erreichbar.
Würde das ganze gern tauschen gegen JSP Foren gold oder aktuelle D2 LoD Ladder items alternative Angebote könnt ihr mir natrürlich auch machen.
Bei Interesse bitte ausschließlich...