"2_deu.pak" und "deu.pak" entpacken
den inhalt von "2_deu" nach "deu" kopieren
"ui_game.xml" in "DEU\data\ui" einfügen
"DEU" nach "X:\NCSoft\AionEU\L10N\" kopieren
"2_deu.pak" in "2_deu.bak" umbennenen
Fertig!
Das muss nach jeden Patch gemacht werden wenn etwas am Text ingame geändert wurde.
The instructions seem pretty idiot proof and yet its not working on my NA client. One thing I noticed different was that my enu.pak file was "1_enu.pak" instead of "2_enu.pak" .. though I wouldn't think that would have any effect.
I downloaded .rar, unzipped it, 3 files appeared in my L10N folder "abc.nfo; systemcfglocal.cfg; and a folder 'data'"
I renamed the 1_enu.pak to .bak. Nothing changed.
Then I went ahead and copied the 3 files into the "ENU" folder that was there and overwrote the folder named data inside "ENU". Nothing changed.
Last file I modified was the ENU.pak to .bak - Error your country cannot play this game. I changed the ENU.bak to ENU.pak and it the game plays fine, just no mob/player HP shown.
Any help or errors I made in what seems to be a straightforward process would be appreciated.
InGame Hack von Computerkrank SF wegmachen ? 09/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Wie kann ich den IngameHack von den SF von Computerkrank wegmachen ?
Kann mir einer mit TeamViewer zeigen wie ich mit Navicat verbinden kann
bei mir klappt das nicht =(
Ingame hack?! 08/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies hey e*pvp,
ich wollte fragen ob jemand weiß, wie ich beim clienten von neonblue den ingame hack entfernen kann?
MFG Jussel19
P.S.: gibt auch en fettes Thx.
How about a hack for ingame Money? 04/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies hey guys, i'm wondering if we already have or will have a bot that can generate alz? twinR & CabalRider have done a great job out there but money. Any suggestion?
Kalonline hack (Ingame d3d menu) 03/03/2008 - Kal Online - 37 Replies Hi,
ist es möglich per (d3d starterkit) ein kalonline ingame hack zu machen das ein ingame menu hat?!.
weil atm arbeite ich derbest an meinem css hack. fehlt nur noch der aimbot.
also wäre es möglich ein menu hiermit zu machen??