Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Display HP ingame hack/mod

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Display HP ingame hack/mod

Here is a small hack/mod you can use to make HP of players visible ingame.

All you have to do is download the file below and unrar it in Aion\L10N folder.

Replace if necessary already available files (the file above is unpacked and modified 2_enu.pak so that the HPs are displayed)

Now rename 2_enu.pak file to something like 2_enu.bak.

When you start the game, the game will read the ENU folder instead of the 2_enu.pak (because it doesn't find that file anymore).

It's very useful to have in PvP, because you have an approximation on how high your enemy is and if it's worth to kill him or if he's just some lowbie who yields no AP. Also you can see if the enemy is much higher than you and avoid/flee and don't even try to attack him.

(Currently there is no way to display the level, so don't ask :P)

Currently this is extracted from the Aion EU client (English), Version 1.5.1.4. Usually there is no need to frequently update or change this, but if there gets a new version I'll try to update it.

If demand is high enough, I'd also try to make it for other languages like german for example. Dunno if this files work on NA client, I don't have it.

Enjoy

P.S. It's adviced not to start the game with the Launcher, as the launcher may notice it and tries to redownload the 2_enu.pak file.

Create a *.bat file and insert this in it instead to start aion directly and place it in the Aion Folder
Code:
@start bin32/AION.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -lang:enu -cc:2 -noweb
This is for the EU Server. For US server use -cc:1 and -ip:xxx (dunno IP of US Login servers. Someone else knowing it?)

When there is a major patch, rename 2_enu.bak back to 2_enu.pak and start Launcher.

Deutsch:
Aion MOD um ingame HP anzeige zu aktivieren. Datei runterladen, in Aion\L10N entpacken, 2_enu.pak in 2_enu.bak umbennen.

Game starten und neue HP anzeige geniesen. Nützlich im PvP um Level des Gegners abzuschätzen.

Game am besten mit einer *.bat Datei starten, statt mit dem Launcher um zu verhindern, dass der Launcher die 2_enu.pak erneut runterladet, weil er denkt sie is fehlerhaft.
Code:
@start bin32/AION.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -lang:enu -cc:2 -noweb

__________________________________________________ _______________
Downloads:

Thanks
12 Users
Old   #2

thats really nice tool +thanks
but before i try it is there chance u could get banned for using this?

Old   #3

Very difficult to anwser. By Term of service, it's not allowed. But Tamat (one of the Aion Comunitiy Managers) said:

Quote:
The modification of the game client without direction from Tech Support or other NCsoft staff is a violation of the User Agreement. Just because it is a violation of the User Agreement does not been your account will be closed, but it’s still a violation. The specific reason we do not allow modification of the client is because more often than not it’s going to break something for the user that we can’t fix. With that said I would like to say this...

Modifying your voice pack or fidgeting with your system. OVR will not get you banned unless your voice pack or system VR contains bot that automated your game client. We are hunting bots not Anime fans. I am not saying it is alright to use Japanese voice packs, I am saying it is not OK to bot.

If you were banned on Monday it was because you were using a bot, or someone using your account was using a bot. That simple. If you have never used a bot, ask who ever you let borrow your account. This ban was 100%.
Source:

In this post, he says, modifiying of the client is "OK" and not bannable (even though its against ToS) offense, as long as it doesn't automate the game.

Well my mod/change was just makes values visible which where hidden by default (by editing one XML file).

Theoretically there is much more stuff possible with the XML files, like changing the look of the UI etc. but the XMLs are quite hard to read/understand.
Old   #4

Can you talk which xml file has been changed & where

Old   #5

maybe ui_game.xml
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai View Post
maybe ui_game.xml
Correctly. Inside the ui_game.xml file you can search for "hp_gauge" and shortly after that, you'll find a visible="false" (or show="true", dunno exactly, I'm on work). Change this value to true, and save.

You have to change it a few times for every type of Target frame (i.e. Normal, Elite, Hero, Legendary). But beware, don't change hp_gauge_bg. This is the bar/display for the background bar (the one which has a different color and shows the HP difference for half an second or so). If you do this, then the numbers of the real and background bar will overlap and you can't read the numbers correctly.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7

elite*gold: 1
I heared theyre working on a Addon Lua port for the Game, then this things would be only the begin of some very useful addons
Old   #8

elite*gold: 20
this also work in private server and can someone upload it in mediafire pls..coz RS Suck For Me..
Old   #9

@desy

any chance for a german version of this ??
Old   #10

Du must die 2_deu.pak nach x:\NCSoft\AionEU\L10N\DEU entpacken und die
ui_game.xml Datei aus dem *.\ENU\data\ui in den *.\DEU\data\ui legen
gegebenfals den Ordner selber erstellen. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Zum Entpacken kann man RPGViewer 3.0 nehmen.

Achja die .bat solte dann so aussehen.

Code:
@start bin32/AION.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -lang:deu -cc:2 -noweb
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai View Post
Du must die 2_deu.pak nach x:\NCSoft\AionEU\L10N\DEU entpacken und die
ui_game.xml Datei aus dem *.\ENU\data\ui in den *.\DEU\data\ui legen
gegebenfals den Ordner selber erstellen. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Zum Entpacken kann man RPGViewer 3.0 nehmen.

Achja die .bat solte dann so aussehen.

Code:
@start bin32/AION.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -lang:deu -cc:2 -noweb
So was in der Art habe ich schon versucht aber bekomme beim starten vom RGPViewer 3.0 Build 1024 ne Fehlermeldung (Irgendwas mit Side-by-Side Konfiguration) :-(

Klingt ja so als ob du das schon gemacht hast. Kannste vielleicht dein Verzeichnis packen und irgendwo hochladen ? (also sprich die gleiche Datei wie "Desy" nur halt für deutsch ?
Old   #12

Habs hinbekommen ;-)

Perfekt!

Working now for german.

perfect!

Bei Fragen wie usw. fragt
Old   #13

elite*gold: 10
Are there any Screenshots of it?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssaulT_ View Post
Are there any Screenshots of it?

Sure.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #15

elite*gold: 20
can u upload in another website?