Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grind Exploit - grinding Elite without getting DMG

Discussion on Grind Exploit - grinding Elite without getting DMG within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Grind Exploit - grinding Elite without getting DMG

Schaut euch das Video an, es sagt mehr aus als Worte
Bei Fragen, einfach posten. Wenn ich kann werde ich diese dann beantworten.

English:
Watch the Video. If you have questions, ask in thies Thread.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2009, 16:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
geht der exploid noch nach dem patch? mobs machen ja laut patchnotes dmg an dir obwohl sie dich nicht erreichen können.
Old 11/22/2009, 16:56   #3

nicht getestet... aber dürfte meiner ansicht nach gehen... in alquimia kann man mobs ähnlich um diese geländer kiten man darf nur nicht zu nah herankommen lassen.
Old 11/22/2009, 17:02   #4

video habe ich gerade neu gemacht, daher -> ganz frisch aus dem Spiel
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2009, 17:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by teuflor View Post
geht der exploid noch nach dem patch? mobs machen ja laut patchnotes dmg an dir obwohl sie dich nicht erreichen können.
Yea they cant patch that with the last patch. It was for when they cant reach you and they npc has no way to get to you. This video the mob can get to him but he is using a terran exploit to allow him to make the mob run back and forth.

So the mob has a path to get to you just cant do it in a timely fashion. they would have to patch the map to fix this, which im sure will happen eventually.
Old 11/22/2009, 22:50   #6

man now i wish i ed be an elyos^^
Old 11/22/2009, 23:06   #7

looks nice, but it takes over 4min and u only got 235K in that time i can kill much more than 10 normal mobs and each of it will give me 20-25K too
Old 11/23/2009, 00:54   #8

Yes but there you get good Items ( sell at the Vendor for 200k + or @ the auktionhouse for 1 mio+ / Stigma etc ) and you can do 5 Quests with thies Method. The Quests are normaly Groupquest. You get blue lvl 38 Equip when you bring them in.

Sry for my bad english..its late ^^
Old 11/23/2009, 11:18   #9

Das gleiche Spiel kann man auch in der Sturmzone bei den Treppen machen aber der loot sieht meist schlecht aus.
Old 11/24/2009, 19:14   #10

@TheBlackNexus thats not true he needs 3 minutes to kill the mob since he starts giving dmg at 0:39 and kills the mob at 3:39. 3 min a kill thats arround 20 kills an hour --> ~4.7mill xp/h
Compared to you with your 25k per mob 10 mobs per 4 min = 3.7mill xp/h
Big diff is you cant bot it xD

Any spot like that on Asmo side?
Old 11/25/2009, 14:01   #11

Thats no exploit. Next time pull the mob without slowing him down first