Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

aScri - Bot Script Api

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
aScri - Bot Script Api

Hey guys , currently i work on a custom class API for my Bot and i think i will release it in a few days. Here i have an 3 day old screenshot with the first basics. :P

Tell me what you think and do you think its good to release a script api?

(You can use this to code your own bot with javascript but you get all information and functionality what you need in an api)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good work, I look forward to can try it soon?

Old   #4

I think i API would be AWESOME, for toughs of use with programing experience but little reverse engineering and decompiling experience. Will it be callable from other languages then JavaScript?

Old   #5

Looks good lookin forward to test it out!
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn0x View Post
Hey guys , currently i work on a custom class API for my Bot and i think i will release it in a few days. Here i have an 3 day old screenshot with the first basics. :P

Tell me what you think and do you think its good to release a script api?

(You can use this to code your own bot with javascript but you get all information and functionality what you need in an api)

The interface seems fine.. but it basically shows us nothing other than you know how to draw an interface in v c++/#. What are all the options? How do they work? Show us a video....

Also, if your bot sends packets tothe server, it's not worth using. I don't know if you've read but 16k accounts were banned today for using packet sending bots like sz and ktz. I only use bots that use macros. As well they read from memory (but do not inject) and use pixel recognition. That way ncsoft can't tell from server logs that you're a bot. So if you're following in the footsteps of sz and ktz.. stop now.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
The interface seems fine.. but it basically shows us nothing other than you know how to draw an interface in v c++/#. What are all the options? How do they work? Show us a video....

Also, if your bot sends packets tothe server, it's not worth using. I don't know if you've read but 16k accounts were banned today for using packet sending bots like sz and ktz. I only use bots that use macros. As well they read from memory (but do not inject) and use pixel recognition. That way ncsoft can't tell from server logs that you're a bot. So if you're following in the footsteps of sz and ktz.. stop now.
You want tutorials to my bot? i r o x b o t s DOT com / there they are. But this API is only a plugin for my bot. I will release that as stand alone app.

And all what you see on my Bot does work. With this thread i just want to ask if such an API would be good as stand alone app for other little Developers.

And yes you're only able to code these Scripts in Javascript /Escmascript

Btw. I use (native) C /C++ and the QT Framework.

P.S.: Its an information thread not a release thread. Vids coming when its released.

Here you see more options...

Edit: BTW I was that guy that warned my community before the Aion Patch was released that NcSoft Build an Anti Cheat System. And i posted it today here. And all my bot users didnt get a ban so far.