Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anti Bot System

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcrash View Post
Arent free bots detected in general ?
Of the free bots, you only really get detected if your bot sends extra packets to the server. Or if you're a complete ******* moron and set your bot to KS and use a very small range of waypoints..or badly placed waypoints that make your char twitch out on walls and other objects..

However, now apparently if you repeat the same waypoints for over 24hrs you get banned as well.

Which is why I'm buyin an AionNinja today. No packets sent, pixel recognition, random human movements...etc... one time payment, life time of updates/support... guaranteed patch within 6 hours whenever ncsoft releases a patch that stops the bot from functioning..

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
Of the free bots, you only really get detected if your bot sends extra packets to the server. Or if you're a complete ******* moron and set your bot to KS and use a very small range of waypoints..or badly placed waypoints that make your char twitch out on walls and other objects..

However, now apparently if you repeat the same waypoints for over 24hrs you get banned as well.

Which is why I'm buyin an AionNinja today. No packets sent, pixel recognition, random human movements...etc... one time payment, life time of updates/support... guaranteed patch within 6 hours whenever ncsoft releases a patch that stops the bot from functioning..

use planys version (Autoaion free bot or the Autoaion open source... first page... )

i know the code and its all fine... (excpt stupidity... but that has nothing to do with the code ; )

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefes78 View Post
use plnays version (Autoaion free bot or the Autoaion open source... first page... )

i know the code and its all fine... (excpt stupidity... but that has nothing to do with the code ; )

I've tried it... it's just the same as nofap or angel bot.. and equally as annoying to setup. ninja has better features that work on the same principals + pixel recognition. Either way its better...and I already bought it.

Keep this in mind. All updates ncsoft does to NA/EU servers, has already been done to korea, china, and japan servers. So therefore ninja has already long ago taken into account any server/client side issues that would lead to being banned.

They stated this on their forum when 1.5.1 was released. When aion launched in NA/EU, korea was already using 1.5.1+ .

On top of that, ninja is a one time payment for life. I've messed around with pretty much all the bots on elitepvpers.com and maxcheaters.com in order to come to this determination.
Old   #19

“Logging Combat Routines” does this apply what skills you use during mob killing? Coz if that's the case I fear that using Macros defeats the purpose of making your gaming easier.

Old   #20

i don't think they ban in this way, it's too expensive; i think they have just banned those who were reported more then *** times, just this
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdragon View Post
i don't think they ban in this way, it's too expensive; i think they have just banned those who were reported more then *** times, just this
Yeh, cuz i'd be banned a long time ago. When I play manually, i use the same skill combo 99% of the time... in pvp i make variations... but when fighting mind numbing mobs.. always the same pattern... human or bot...