Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Discussion on Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/02/2015, 00:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
Magenik and Aion development was always a fail.
Aion-Lightning goes closed because the developers didn't wanted to work with Magenik anymore.
He made Aion-Engine which was already with 2.1 a fail.
Source get leaked and Magenik blow up Aion-Engine, going back to Lineage.
After three years he come back to Aion, take the ALR 4.5 source, renamed to Aion-Engine and starting developing with a new developer grop.

xXMashUpXx and Ever made all core development, Magenik just Datapack or some java cosmetics.

But I don't care what Magenik say, because frustrated people like you and Magenik always talking bad, the ex.

How ever. In near ten years of Aion Emu, I never saw a public server running Aion-Engine. Never. Because it was always ****.

Now, back to the topic.
You tell all the people that we are fake, ghosts etc...BUT HOW ABOUT YOU?
Since you were kicked out from Aion-Core and post this leak, what have you done?
What you have done since 29-07-15?
I tell you and your fans: NOTHING, NADA
Just flaming in forums.

We made already about 150 revisions after the leak, you have done = 0

We have a Aion-Core 4.8 Rev.324, with all big changes already working.
You have? NOTHING, NADA

So my friend, new Nickname "HyGod" or what ever....you will never own a developer group, because you are not mental able to work in a team, exactly like Sadaathere aka Rinzler.

So I'm waiting some work of you, without me or my developer team.
Let see how good are you
Old 11/02/2015, 09:24   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathori View Post
But I don't care what Magenik say, because frustrated people like you and Magenik always talking bad, the ex.
Voidstar, you don't care about what Magenik said about your Fake Nickname xXMashUpXx??? so WHY YOU SAID:
Quote:
Just an example: Magenik

He knows me, he know Alcapwnd aka xXMashUpXx, Maestross, Cx3
Even you can google of these Nicknames
He know Ever
He know aion-cool aka aion_override.

He will just LOL about what bulshit you state here :-)
So you got your answer. now you know, @Magenik always laugh about you and Your Fake Nicknames.

and about your claim for developing Aion v4.8:
Quote:
We have a Aion-Core 4.8 Rev.324, with all big changes already working.
You have?

@Voidstar are saying:
Quote:
Yes, Romaz is a good guy, he updated our core to 4.8 because you refused
@Voidstar, you got/deal some trash codes for AionEmu v4.8 (Opcodes, Spawns, NotFinishedAIs) from @Romanz, the above picture can show the truth to people.

Where is AionCore Developers??? Why AionCore Developers could NOT program easiest part of AionServer? cuz there is no Development Team, All are Fake Nicknames of @Voidstar (Lilith, Ever, Alcapwnd, Dallas, Bathori, Blackfire, NightRider, Broppoli, BananaBandit,...)

Quote:
So I'm waiting some work of you, without me or my developer team.
Let see how good are you
Don't wait for developers to make stuff and steal them. It's better to go and learn java coding and start to making stuff yourself.

and about Aion-Core.net (FAKE Aion Community):
With this picture, Voidstar (xXMashUpXx), you need to find a place to hide yourself (BIG STEALER)

@Voidstar are saying:
Quote:
@Sadaathree had right all the time :-) Alcapwnd has ripped him before
Quote:
In the time that Alcapwnd leave Aion Engine he ripped Encom.
That is the leak that we build Aion-Core
Quote:
I can scan our source for GiGatR00n and replace with Voidstar
It means Aion-Core is the leak of EncomEmu, so You ripped Rinzler and changed all authors to your names, exactly what you did with GiGatR00n.

THUS:

Now people can Never Trust this Guy
Voidstar = Alcapwnd = xXMashUpXx = Maestross = Cx3 = Ever are same person (BIG STEALER)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AionCore is FAKE Community (No Devs).jpg (287.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg Voidstar Ripped EncomEmu.jpg (282.7 KB, 52 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2015, 17:24   #33

Quote:
OMG, Rinzler aka sadaather aka kortana aka aion-eternal aka Rinzler
aka themoose.

You have a team? LOL
You never owned a team, just spies in every developer teams.
Even on Aion-Engine you was there just to download the source
with little crap contributions.
LOL am I alone have no team?

yes, I don't have fake team with fake developer.

Quote:
Do you want more?
You stole GiGa's and our work and implement in your emu and then tell people that everyone steal your development.
do you have my code?
don't you think there are many people also can do this?

it was you that stolen our team work.
===============================================
hello, thieves

I'm Rinzler

I use this account of my best friend to send you a little message.

I do not give a fuck whether you use my emu "Encom" for your project, I do not give a fuck you delete the "Author"

I do not give a fuck is what, you UNDERSTAND this ?

I am extremely glad that you use and you to kiss ass AC and all other emu in the world, I am delighted.

You think I'm going to cry because it robs us ? or some people "ripped" our emu ? Seriously you believed her ?
Well, you know me so badly.

While you're taking your head to know "who fuck that. We "Encom" we encode every day "24h24h, 7d/7d and 365 days" per year and since 6 years. And we don't care "to know that stolen who" and we don't care "who is who"
Old 11/18/2015, 07:05   #34

omg i see you both fighting for a project my team started many years ago.
And now i see you both fighting who is having a bigger e-*****. The thing is that the files you are "developing" for Aion- Core are stolen. Deal with it.

Regardless to say that you are an attention ***** mr GiGatR00n
Do you see any of us "the old grown Aion devs" complaining here or trying to promote anything stolen?

***** happened in the past but did you saw Any of us insulting and humiliating other devs, admins, web designers or whatever?

This project started as an open source and for whatever reason we made it closed source. Mostly because everyone was adding craps. We never thought to make money out of selling our files. Mostly thats the reason we had it open source. i had no intention to write anything and as you can see my account is from 2009 and this is my very first post. Now what happened back in time with few people who took whos side is none of your business. In the end of the day even if we made it closed Dev project everyone was welcome to join the team.

Aion Developing started as an idea to expand our programming skills and not actually to make money out of it. Most of us used to be students in universities and we needed our "practice" in a way.

Now after sooo many years i hate dogfights.
Whos what and who is who. I bet if i show off my e-***** all of you gonna shut your mouths off.

TL : DR

Please step aside and grow up

out and over

~Aenaon~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2015, 05:39   #35

Atleast get ur facts right... I'm pretty sure that Kill3r/killerxx is not VoidstaR .. same as for pralinka or NightRider or lilith or ever ... since those are the peoples I knw and if ur so sure that void can pop up servers in 6 different locations with 6 different IP's and talk in 6 different attitude then ur fine to say those... but u can't since those are not true... and if u check the member map in aion-core ull know where everyone's location is.. and it doesn't say they are all in 1 location

- Kill3r/Killerxx
Old 12/04/2015, 17:06   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoose View Post
He stolen my team work.
And tell us sir, where did YOU steal it from? Can you prove that the code that GigaN00b leaked was YOURS? And no posting source comnments with changed comment lines is NOT proof - evidence of that. All the comments Giganoob put his name on in the leaked code does not prove the code is his.

You say it is yours then

Prove It

I said this before. The ONLY copyright on this code is registered by the original authors - and you are not them. That code was released as Open Source. Any directive work you have done is Open Source. You do not own it and never did. So don't claim that your work was stolen. As soon as that source left your protected SVN it went back into the public domain.

If you can PROVE a case of copyright infringement, then take Voidstar to court and try to win a case in front of a judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGatR00n View Post
STOP Making Fake Nicknames:
Voidstar = xXxMashupxXx = Maestross = Alcapwnd = Cx3 = Ever = Dallas = dallas_extreme = Dallas77 = Raziel = Hunor = Broppoli = NightRider = Killerxx = Kill3r = Celestial = Pralinka = BananaBandit = PenguinJoe = Bathory = Gamer1 = Lilith = bbforce = vampirian
Hey GiGaN00b, you have done an awful lot of barking but I have yet to see you prove all of those guys is Voidstar. I personally know BananaBandit and PenguinJoe - those two are the same person and live in the next town over from me in Canada, they simply are not Voidstar. Voidstar is in Germany.

Want proof? Here is my IP : 173.199.65.54. Feel free to do a reverse whois on it (or try to hack/ddos it if you have the balls).
Old 12/05/2015, 23:04   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGatR00n View Post
Voidstar (im batman) you need prove? okay, here is prove that It's my Code:
Voidstar are telling:

It means @Voidstar know the only Java Coder in AionCore is GiGatR00n and others is only Datapack cuz they are FAKE and all are Fake Nicknames of Voidstar.

Voidstar, I'm sure you personaly know your Fake Personalities because these are only available on your sick mind NOT in Real World. you need prove!!! okay, take a look at these two pictures:

OMG, @Voidstar, you have another big fail.

Voidstar, are you kidding me? why should I check your forum to see the Manually Written IPs??? IP-Board has a plugin for admins to change/generate ALL PROPERTIES for every member. you're using plugins like this "" or "" to make Fake Members/Contents with Fake Properties such as CountryName, IPs, Contents etc therefore, what i need to check?? a dead forum???

Your Forum (Aion-Core.net) is DEAD. No Topics, No Members, No Developers LOL. You couldn't sell my Codes on wix.com because of me. Now, All people understand the truth about you and never trust you anymore.

STOP Making Fake Nicknames:
Voidstar = xXxMashupxXx = Maestross = Alcapwnd = Cx3 = Ever = Dallas = dallas_extreme = Dallas77 = Raziel = Hunor = Broppoli = NightRider = Killerxx = killerxxz = Kill3r = Celestial = Pralinka = BananaBandit = PenguinJoe = Bathory = Gamer1 = Lilith = bbforce = vampirian = im batman
Jeez, you really are brain-damaged aren't you. You are spouting all that garbage when I ask you to prove what you are saying. Yet all you come up with is...

1. A screenie of you talking to Voidstar IS NOT PROOF that you won the Aion Emulator called Aion Core. I don't give a damn what he said to your when he was making you feel good about yourself. How on earth does that prove you OWN that emulator? Where is your original copyright dated from when the EMULATOR WAS CREATED. All that proves is that you talked to Voidstar on skype. Big freaking deal! You do not own that Aion emulator you posted us as YOURS. You do NOT OWN IT. AND I CAN PROVE IT!

Neither does Voidstar. Neither does Rinzler and any of his buttmonkeys. None of you do. The only owners of the Aion server emulator that you all contributed to is :
Code:
/*
 * This file is part of aion-emu <aion-emu.com>.
 *  aion-emu is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 *  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 *  the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
 *  (at your option) any later version.
 *  aion-emu is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 *  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 *  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *  GNU General Public License for more details.
 *  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
 *  along with aion-emu.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 */
package com.aionemu.gameserver;

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

import com.aionemu.commons.database.DatabaseFactory;
import com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager;
import com.aionemu.commons.log4j.exceptions.Log4jInitializationError;
import com.aionemu.commons.network.NioServer;
import com.aionemu.commons.services.LoggingService;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.configs.Config;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.SpawnData;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.spawnengine.SpawnEngine;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadPoolManager;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.Util;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.gametime.GameTimeManager;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.guice.modules.DataInjectionModule;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.guice.modules.IDFactoriesInjectionModule;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.guice.modules.NetworkInjectionModule;
import com.google.inject.Guice;
import com.google.inject.Injector;

/**
 * <tt>GameServer</tt> is the main class of the application and represents the whole game server.<br>
 * This class is also an entry point with main() method.
 * @author -Nemesiss-
 * @author SoulKeeper
 */
That's Right.
@author -Nemesiss-
@author SoulKeeper

See those? None of you guys are either of those people. Those people are the only ones that can claim ownership of this emulator. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY - especially YOU - can claim that ownership. It ain't yours. Quit saying it is because that is complete and utter bullshit.

You contributed to it. Voidstar contributed to it. Rinzler contributed to it. Thank you all very much for your contributions. Just don't make the mistake of thinking that you own it. You sure as hell do not regardless of how may screen caps of skype conversations you had with Voidstar of anybody else.

2. You keep calling me Voidstar. I have asked you to prove that several times. All you do is show more screenies of a skype conversation where you THINK you see Voidstar logged in as Hunor. How do you know Voidstar did not GET THAT FROM A CONVO HE HAD WITH HUNOR? OOPSIE! That skype convo does not say Voidstar MADE IT. Your "proof" just went *poof*. Even if Voidstar and Hunor were the same person, it does NOT PROVE EITHER I, PENGUINJOE or BANANABANDIT is VOIDSTAR. I'm not even mentioning the other people you have listed since I am not them either You have proven NOTHING! Prove that I am. Don't show me conversations with Voidstar. Show me proof kid!

Y'know to be truthful with you here, I really don't give a rat's ass if you think I am Voidstar or not. I know I am not and all the people that make a difference to me know I am not. I honestly don't care whether a nonfactor like you does. I just want to see you back up what you are saying. I have yet to see ANY proof by you either here or that other place where you have made similar idiotic claims with nothing but air behind them.

FYI: I don't own a forum on IPB or anything else. PenguinJoe/BananaBandit does on a domain called elitegamers.ca. Yes PJ/BB's forums are quite dead. Got nothing to do with your claims or aion core.

Here's a little education for you though. To register a domain name with a TLD of .ca is regulated by CIRA, agree to the Canadian Presence document which CERTIFIES you are a resident of CANADA. This guarantees that the domain owner is CANADIAN.

Does Voidstar live in Canada? Nope! I'm not even sure he's visited here. I and PJ for one would like to meet up with him if he did.
Old 12/06/2015, 19:00   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
And tell us sir, where did YOU steal it from? Can you prove that the code that GigaN00b leaked was YOURS? And no posting source comnments with changed comment lines is NOT proof - evidence of that. All the comments Giganoob put his name on in the leaked code does not prove the code is his.

You say it is yours then

Prove It

I said this before. The ONLY copyright on this code is registered by the original authors - and you are not them. That code was released as Open Source. Any directive work you have done is Open Source. You do not own it and never did. So don't claim that your work was stolen. As soon as that source left your protected SVN it went back into the public domain.

If you can PROVE a case of copyright infringement, then take Voidstar to court and try to win a case in front of a judge.

PHP Code:
/**
 * This file is part of Aion-Lightning <aion-lightning.org>.
 *  Aion-Lightning is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 *  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 *  the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
 *  (at your option) any later version.
 *  Aion-Lightning is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 *  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 *  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *  GNU General Public License for more details. *
 *  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
 *  along with Aion-Lightning.
 *  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 * Credits goes to all Open Source Core Developer Groups listed below
 * Please do not change here something, ragarding the developer credits, except the "developed by XXXX".
 * Even if you edit a lot of files in this source, you still have no rights to call it as "your Core".
 * Everybody knows that this Emulator Core was developed by Aion Lightning 
 * @-Aion-Unique-
 * @-Aion-Lightning
 * @Aion-Engine
 * @Aion-Extreme
 * @Aion-NextGen
 * @Aion-Core Dev.
 */
package com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.serverpackets;

import java.util.Calendar;
import java.util.Collection;
import java.util.Date;

import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;

import com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.dao.PlayerDAO;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.dao.PlayerLoginRewardDAO;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.Player;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.login_event.LoginRewardTemplate;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.login_event.LoginType;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionServerPacket;

/**
 * @author Ranastic
 */

public class SM_LOGIN_REWARD extends AionServerPacket
{

Logger log LoggerFactory.getLogger(SM_LOGIN_REWARD.class);
    private 
Calendar calendar Calendar.getInstance();
    private 
Calendar creationDate Calendar.getInstance();
    private 
Collection<LoginRewardTemplaterewardtemp;
    private 
Player player;
    private 
int finishedId;

public 
SM_LOGIN_REWARD(Player playerCollection<LoginRewardTemplatecollection) {

this.player player;

this.rewardtemp collection;
    }

public 
SM_LOGIN_REWARD(Player playerCollection<LoginRewardTemplatecollectionint id) {

this.player player;

this.finishedId id;
    }

@
Override

protected void writeImpl(AionConnection con) {

PlayerDAO playerDAO DAOManager.getDAO(PlayerDAO.class);

PlayerLoginRewardDAO plrDAO DAOManager.getDAO(PlayerLoginRewardDAO.class);

creationDate.setTime(new Date(playerDAO.getCharacterCreationDateId(player.getObjectId()).getTime()));

writeH(creationDate.get(Calendar.YEAR));

writeH(creationDate.get(Calendar.MONTH)+1);

writeH(creationDate.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH));

writeH(rewardtemp.size());
        for (
LoginRewardTemplate a rewardtemp) {
            if (
a.isActive()) {
                if (
a.getId() == finishedId)

writeD(0);
                else

writeD(a.getId());

if (
a.getAttendNum() == calendar.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH) && a.getType() == LoginType.CUMULATIVE)

writeD(0);
                else

writeD(plrDAO.getLoginCountByObjAndActivatedEventId(player.getObjectId(), a.getId()));

writeD(a.getType().getId());

writeD((int) player.getCommonData().getLastOnline().getTime() / 1000);
            }
        }
    }

Who is Ranastic, Is he a member of Aion-Core?

He is not a part of Aion -Core, why Aion - core has his work?
if not steal work, what we called then?
Old 12/06/2015, 21:51   #39

""Voidstar, are you kidding me? why should I check your forum to see the Manually Written IPs??? IP-Board has a plugin for admins to change/generate ALL PROPERTIES for every member. you're using plugins like this "Fake Content Generator for IPB" or "[EN32] Traffic Generator" to make Fake Members/Contents with Fake Properties such as CountryName, IPs, Contents etc therefore, what i need to check?? a dead forum??? Like your Fake Advertisements!!!""

well I'm not families with forum plugins or anything lol.. but...

How do you explain skype Location and time Then? Which is detected automatically .. if you request I can send a pic of my skype profile... later... cus this reply is posted from a phone..
Old 12/06/2015, 22:33   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoose View Post
PHP Code:
/**
 * Please do not change here something, ragarding the developer credits, except the "developed by XXXX".
 * Even if you edit a lot of files in this source, you still have no rights to call it as "your Core".
 * @-Aion-Unique-
 * @-Aion-Lightning
 * @Aion-Engine
 * @Aion-Extreme
 * @Aion-NextGen
 * @Aion-Core Dev.
 */
package com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.serverpackets;

import java.util.Calendar;
import java.util.Collection;
import java.util.Date;

import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;

import com.aionemu.commons.database.dao.DAOManager;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.dao.PlayerDAO;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.dao.PlayerLoginRewardDAO;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.player.Player;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.login_event.LoginRewardTemplate;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.model.templates.login_event.LoginType;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection;
import com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionServerPacket;

/**
 * @author Ranastic
 */

public class SM_LOGIN_REWARD extends AionServerPacket
{

Logger log LoggerFactory.getLogger(SM_LOGIN_REWARD.class);
    private 
Calendar calendar Calendar.getInstance();
    private 
Calendar creationDate Calendar.getInstance();
    private 
Collection<LoginRewardTemplaterewardtemp;
    private 
Player player;
    private 
int finishedId;

public 
SM_LOGIN_REWARD(Player playerCollection<LoginRewardTemplatecollection) {

this.player player;

}

public 
SM_LOGIN_REWARD(Player playerCollection<LoginRewardTemplatecollectionint id) {

this.player player;

this.finishedId id;
    }

@
Override

protected void writeImpl(AionConnection con) {

PlayerDAO playerDAO DAOManager.getDAO(PlayerDAO.class);

PlayerLoginRewardDAO plrDAO DAOManager.getDAO(PlayerLoginRewardDAO.class);

creationDate.setTime(new Date(playerDAO.getCharacterCreationDateId(player.getObjectId()).getTime()));

writeH(creationDate.get(Calendar.YEAR));

writeH(creationDate.get(Calendar.MONTH)+1);

writeH(creationDate.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH));

writeH(rewardtemp.size());
        for (
LoginRewardTemplate a rewardtemp) {
            if (
a.isActive()) {
                if (
a.getId() == finishedId)

writeD(0);
                else

writeD(a.getId());

if (
a.getAttendNum() == calendar.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH) && a.getType() == LoginType.CUMULATIVE)

writeD(0);
                else

writeD(plrDAO.getLoginCountByObjAndActivatedEventId(player.getObjectId(), a.getId()));

writeD(a.getType().getId());

writeD((int) player.getCommonData().getLastOnline().getTime() / 1000);
            }
        }
    }

Who is Ranastic, Is he a member of Aion-Core?

He is not a part of Aion -Core, why Aion - core has his work?
if not steal work, what we called then?
And I will ask you again WHERE DID YOU STEAL IT FROM?

(See I can make big red letters too idiot). I have asked you to prove YOUR OWNERSHIP of that AIKON EMULATOR. You show me a code file that Rantastic put his name into. PROVE IT IS HIS!!!

How many times do I have to say this before it sinks thru your thick skull...

You do not own code built on top of this...

...based on the original works of these guys...

As long as THIS ...

PHP Code:
/**
 * @-Aion-Unique-
 * @-Aion-Lightning
 * @Aion-Engine
 * @Aion-Extreme
 * @Aion-NextGen
 * @Aion-Core Dev.
 */ 
... is sitting at the top of your source file, you have no claim of OWNERSHIP.

Those people released their ORIGINAL code into the public domain using THAT GNU Public License. Under THAT LICENSE, anybody can modify this code however they please. You can. I can. So can VOIDSTAR. So can your grandmother. Whoever the fuck Rantastic is, he CONTRIBUTED to an OPEN SOURCE PROJECT. He may have written PARTS of that emulator, but he does not OWN IT. And he can claim no proprietary rights to that code AS LONG AS THE CODE HE CONTRIBUTED CONTAINS GPL LICENSING. If you think otherwise I very strongly suggest you discuss it with your lawyer to find out what your rights really are.

Do you NOW understand?

If you want to create an emulator that you can call YOURS, then DON'T build it on top of Open Source code. Build your own framework and server emulator using your own work and make a proprietary license for it and do not distribute it to the public domain.

Until then stop calling open source code YOURS. As long as open source code is available in the public domain anybody and their dog is free to do whatever the hell they want with it and you get no say at all.
Old 12/07/2015, 04:27   #41

Quote:

You say it is yours then

Prove It

Hey GiGaN00b, you have done an awful lot of barking but I have yet to see you prove all of those guys is Voidstar. I personally know BananaBandit and PenguinJoe - those two are the same person and live in the next town over from me in Canada, they simply are not Voidstar. Voidstar is in Germany.

Want proof? Here is my IP : 173.199.65.54. Feel free to do a reverse whois on it (or try to hack/ddos it if you have the balls).
Quote:
And I will ask you again WHERE DID YOU STEAL IT FROM?

(See I can make big red letters too idiot). I have asked you to prove YOUR OWNERSHIP of that AIKON EMULATOR. You show me a code file that Rantastic put his name into. PROVE IT IS HIS!!!

How many times do I have to say this before it sinks thru your thick skull...

You do not own code built on top of this...

...based on the original works of these guys...

As long as THIS ...

PHP Code:
/**
 * @-Aion-Unique-
 * @-Aion-Lightning
 * @Aion-Engine
 * @Aion-Extreme
 * @Aion-NextGen
 * @Aion-Core Dev.
 */ 
... is sitting at the top of your source file, you have no claim of OWNERSHIP.

Those people released their ORIGINAL code into the public domain using THAT GNU Public License. Under THAT LICENSE, anybody can modify this code however they please. You can. I can. So can VOIDSTAR. So can your grandmother. Whoever the fuck Rantastic is, he CONTRIBUTED to an OPEN SOURCE PROJECT. He may have written PARTS of that emulator, but he does not OWN IT. And he can claim no proprietary rights to that code AS LONG AS THE CODE HE CONTRIBUTED CONTAINS GPL LICENSING. If you think otherwise I very strongly suggest you discuss it with your lawyer to find out what your rights really are.

Do you NOW understand?

If you want to create an emulator that you can call YOURS, then DON'T build it on top of Open Source code. Build your own framework and server emulator using your own work and make a proprietary license for it and do not distribute it to the public domain.

Until then stop calling open source code YOURS. As long as open source code is available in the public domain anybody and their dog is free to do whatever the hell they want with it and you get no say at all.

OK Voidstar = xXxMashupxXx = Maestross = Alcapwnd = Cx3 = Ever = Dallas = dallas_extreme = Dallas77 = Raziel = Hunor = Broppoli = NightRider = Killerxx = killerxxz = Kill3r = Celestial = Pralinka = BananaBandit = PenguinJoe = Bathory = Gamer1 = Lilith = bbforce = vampirian = im batman is the BEST DEVELOPER Aion-Core is super team Aion will die without him, nobody can't code Aion only him

talk with you is waste of my time, I continue 5.0 better than talk with you

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2015, 11:10   #42

Lol.. How would you feel, if i do the same thing as ur doing ? ..wat if i start calling your "team" members GigaTr00n.. or maybe voidstar? lol .. lets say.. themoosa = gigatr00n? .. Hahaha..
Old 12/07/2015, 13:31   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerxxz View Post
Lol.. How would you feel, if i do the same thing as ur doing ? ..wat if i start calling your "team" members GigaTr00n.. or maybe voidstar? lol .. lets say.. themoosa = gigatr00n? .. Hahaha..

Up to you, if you think me and Giga is the same person.

i'm not surprise right now why you are protect Voidstar and his cloning. coz you are the one of the cloning too.

LOL
Old 12/07/2015, 21:36   #44

So you also think giga is going insane Huh lol..

anyway...

So you really thing I'm one of the closings?... lol .. u dnt get it do you?... Wat if one of the member in ur group is called as giga and yet u still know it's not him... I bet ull say something at the one who is calling him that... and I know that ur not giga.. I was just making a point... and I wasn't protecting void I was protecting aion core ... same way when someone tells something about ur so called project which is bad... .. u goes insane like a maniac lol ... If you really think that I'm void do u hav any proof other than just some text from giga that writes in red and capital letters. .. because I can also do the same and since u belive anything u see .. ( that was the point I was trying to show you) .. meh
Old 12/08/2015, 09:17   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaTr00n [B
Friendly Hint:[/B]
Voidstar, Find a place to hide yourself and starts to learning programming language such as Java, C++ to be able to make stuff yourself. in that case, you can be useful person and are welcome to developers communities.
He even always tell everyone that he's not a good programmer .. even tho u always tell them he's the master mind of aion-core making everyone commits and changes in a blink of an eye... pls...

Its like talkin to a bouncing bed.. lol when ever i say something, u just copy-paste some **** u said early.. and yea.. idk why ur quoting me on the place where you need to say for void .. o.0 .. also you want all of aion-core members to be ingame maybe in a server.. so you'll belive that we're seperate people? lol .. and yea .. void even told in this topic or the one in rage that Bathori is his acc i think .. You're like this... when making that list of so called the voidstar Clones.. lol ...

"Lets see wat i can find on skype... huh here's one dude in aion-core, lets make his identity destroyed, maybe placing him under voidstar, so he wont be anymore known as his real name, oh wait here's another dude,.. Done added ... daym i also need to add this dude , done added... " typical giga.. lmao
Closed Thread

Tags
aion 4.7, aion-core, aioncore, aionemu, gigatr00n