Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM

Discussion on Aion-Core v4.7.5.x Full Source NO LICENSE SYSTEM within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/08/2015, 21:26   #46

elite*gold: 0
Giga is not very bright killerxxz.

He is insisting all these guys are Voidstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigan00b
Voidstar = xXxMashupxXx = Maestross = Alcapwnd = Cx3 = Ever = Dallas = dallas_extreme = Dallas77 = Raziel = Hunor = Broppoli = NightRider = Killerxx = Kill3r = Celestial = Pralinka = BananaBandit = PenguinJoe = Bathory = Gamer1 = Lilith = bbforce = vampirian
By doing that he is insisting left, right and center that Voidstar is doing the programming work of 23 people. Frankly if I had a java programmier that food on my team I could fire all of the others and keep him. Giga is saying iknn fact that Voidstar is 23x more of a developer than he (Giga) is.

So using giganoob logic here it looks like GiGatR00n = themoose = Rinzler = Rantastic = Sadaathree

But then giganoob is only doing the work of 4 devs. So Giga even with your fake name you are getting your *** kicked by voidstar.

By the way when are you going to PROVE I, PenguinJoe and BananaBandit is Voidstar? Still waiting. What's the matter kid? Can't find proof? Grow the **** up will you?
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
aion 4.7, aion-core, aioncore, aionemu, gigatr00n