i have had that issue from time to time, and i just exit the crafter program and then reload it, then its fixed. I find the only time it happens is if you open it before the Aion client is open, dont know if it matters, but just try it again and it should work, worst case scenario, just re-do the setup and you are ok
I somehow can't get this running.. would it be possible for anyone to make a video guide of the whole setup process and upload it somewhere, like on youtube for example?
I would be really grateful..
Always the same problem: I finish the set-up and also to repeated Start the offering makes only one: Macro click, macro click... I need there really help: (
X-Mas revision fixed the bug where it would not craft when you get to a place that says "cannot craft here"
You can now customize which quest order u want to craft.
Just to remember if you want support you must go to the main website on the first topic !
i used clevercraft in background mode, i skilled my alchemy in 7h to 310, and my in 8h my weaponsmith to 300.
sometimes i got a dc, dont know why, but it works fine - if u buy many mats. i go into bed now, i bought 1000ea mats and we will see what the bot do over night, or maybe i got banned, dont know.. i will tell it to you , guys