Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Alert 2.1 - It gives and takes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Alert 2.2 - Telling you what you want to know on the go

Aion Alert 2.2

NEW: Aion Alert will now, if you choose, monitor an email address for commands. Please read below for a full understanding of the syntax required. I have tested this with NoFap running in a circle and the /t playername message command went through fine. Note that currently it just has support for sending commands to Aion and that at the moment, Aion must be the foreground window for it to go through. I hope to be able to work around this soon.

FEATURES:
* Aion Alert will monitor your Aion log and alert you for the following conditions, as selected:
- If you receive a whisper
- If your inventory is full.
- If you die
- If you receive mail
- If you level up.
- One user specified alert string

* The program will play a sound file you designate for the duration you specify.
* If selected, it will send an email with the nature of the alert You can send to your cell phone with most providers, i.e. to send a page to at&t cells its , or for Verizon its

* The program will also monitor an email address for input. Currently only supports sending a command to Aion and Aion MUST be the active window at this time (doesn't matter if others are on top like NoFap, just make sure Aion is active if you want to use this feature.) It will check for new emails every 15 seconds.
- Subject line must be "AionInput" (without the quote marks)
- Body of message must start with "AIONCOMMAND"

EX: AIONCOMMAND /t Shadowraith This is a test whisper.

To use:
- Copy the system.ovr file to your main Aion directory. This is a txt file, feel free to read it. It enables logging in Aion. Start Aion. If you do not see a chat log appear in your Aion directory, something is wrong and AionAlert will not work.
- If you modify the search strings, they must match exactly something that occurs in your chat log, whatever language.
- Define the user alert if desired.
- Start Aion Alert. Fill out the path information if different for you.
- Fill out the SMTP email information if you wish to receive emails from Aion Alert and click the SMTP checkbox.
- Fill out the POP email information if you wish for Aion Alert to receive emails from you and click the POP checkbox.
- Click start to save all information and begin monitoring.

If you wish for Aion Alert to scan your POP email, it must be set up to allow for it. I will only discuss GMail because anyone can get an account, but others should work.
1. Log into Gmail
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP
4. Click on Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on (I had to do this because it would only pull 437 emails and all of mine were from 2006, if you click this it fixes that issue)
5. Recommend you choos to "keep Gmail's copy in the inbox" but that is up to you.

Now you can be alerted to a whisper and reply back all from your cell phone while watching TV. Get your life back from Aion's grind.

2.1 - Updated 10/30/09
Now uses directx audiovideoplayer meaning you can play mp3's. The Duration has changed to seconds from miliseconds. If duration is 0, no sound will play, if duration is < sound file length, then it will play 1 time. No looping, sorry.

2.2 - Updated 10/31/09
Rolled back sound to simple support. DirectX was causing too many people to crash, maybe visit again in the future. For now, use c:\Windows\Media\chimes.wav or another simple wav file you verify works. This means the duration is in MS again. If duration is 0, no sound will play.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AionAlert2.2.zip (15.3 KB, 35 views)

Old   #2

Remote tested so far (commands issued with cell phone):

Sending a whisper
Quitting the game

Both with a bot running.

Old   #3

holy **** nice work
Old   #4

AIONCOMMAND dont work 4 me ;(

i use sz bot

Old   #5

Have you tried it without a bot running?

Remember subject line must be AionInput

and body is AIONCOMMAND /t Shadowraith Hello

for example.
Old   #6

dont work 4 me ;(

whit bot and without

alerts and push mal on my cell phone works ;/