Im confused on what downloads I need. The translations are nice to have, however i still cant tell what I should grab. Looking for US server with support for Vista 64. Program runs in English now?
Im confused on what downloads I need. The translations are nice to have, however i still cant tell what I should grab. Looking for US server with support for Vista 64. Program runs in English now?
Correct. It's now pay to play as well. I run vista 64 bit myself, and the bot is all in english now.
So can someone post a decent guide on how to buy an EU SZ card from the chinese site?
I don't feel like paying extra for something that's cheaper from its source.
Or at least try, in case they wont accept a payment from my bank.
So can someone post a decent guide on how to buy an EU SZ card from the chinese site?
I don't feel like paying extra for something that's cheaper from its source.
Or at least try, in case they wont accept a payment from my bank.
You really can't unless you have a chinese bank account. They don't accept any other form of payment unfortunately.
Well technically i could hook people up in getting cheaper prices for aion sz cards. Only issue is trust, Will think about it though as it might affect my business.
Awesome **** that Bot, forget the rest guys all the free ones out there is fischer price compared to SZ, I'm thinking about buying the game a 2nd time and set up a farmbot for my gold ****...
Any crafting support in near future? To do those crafting orders...or any bot around doin this, i just go my aion sz and feel this is the only feature it`s missing ...all rest working great.
Pretty happy with the aether extraction feature.
Any crafting support in near future? To do those crafting orders...or any bot around doin this, i just go my aion sz and feel this is the only feature it`s missing ...all rest working great.
Pretty happy with the aether extraction feature.
cool , first time using a bot and i`m quite impressed ....any detailed tutorial on how to set those way points or could u help me with it, i mean i died like 8 times till i got the hang of aether gather wasted almost 100k on soul heal so don`t wanna experiment anymore
cool , first time using a bot and i`m quite impressed ....any detailed tutorial on how to set those way points or could u help me with it, i mean i died like 8 times till i got the hang of aether gather wasted almost 100k on soul heal so don`t wanna experiment anymore
Hey, I know there are few people that got it working great on my forum. Let me see if i can get them to get a guide up for ya.
AIONSZ bot 12/06/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies Selling aionsz bot code for EU. You can bot till 26 dec, 2009. I'm asking for 6$.
Aionsz 11/23/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies Hello im new tot his site, but im wondering if anyone knows why http://www.*********** doesnt work anymore and if they do know if they could share some light please.
thanks all that do reply
Kind regards
AionSZ 11/02/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies Can someone post the link to the SZ english bot? I had just bought a key from bestaionbot but went to check the private section for the download link and that forum pretty much is gone >.> the one on botsmall is a corrupted download for me.
Think the version is 1.1.2
AioNSZ update, wtf!?! 10/10/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies I had english vesion, it just updated and now It is all in chinese!?