Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayc0n View Post
Same problem.

This is how I have to do:

Example:
id:
pw:

this example is correct?

Should be. If for whatever reason it's not working for you, pm me your email and i will email the most recent client to you.

Old   #242

any1 know why the bot when setting it to hunt it keep pressing inventory and don't kill anything at all, and the gather is the worst because it's not hunting the other mobs within 10m, i'm so upset that i payed $90 for this bot

Old   #243

90 dollars jesus
Old   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyortan View Post
any1 know why the bot when setting it to hunt it keep pressing inventory and don't kill anything at all, and the gather is the worst because it's not hunting the other mobs within 10m, i'm so upset that i payed $90 for this bot

Be sure your screen res is 1024x768 and your windows are in default position before running the bot. If you remove the 10m limit, does it hunt?

I also don't recall paying $90 when i bought it...

Old   #245

cant doing nothing with the hunting, keep pressing "i"
Old   #246

is this your first time using ninja? did it work before and stop working? are you trying to play real aion or on an EMU server? what OS and hardware do you have? You've provided very little info for us to help you... also why aren't you posting on their official forum?
Old   #247

because he is br and dont understand english for ****
Old   #248

you guys still useing ninja? happy with it?
Old   #249

NINJA is a solid bot. It's main "feature" is that it's all pixel based, no memory reading at all, so less chance of being detected by scans. It also has a good crafting and plat coin quest bot built in. I've never used the assist feature. So this bot is pretty full featured for the money.

However, it's pretty "bot-like" in it's movement. This is not a problem for KR servers (which the bot is initially designed for) and since in the US/EU servers you got GM's that actively hunt down bots when they're reported, it actually increases chances of getting caught. Although, I've been using it for months with no issues or bans.

If you want a better bot (just bot no other "extras"), you might wanna give Nyerkbot a try. Now, it does read memory but does not write to memory, but I personally think there's less likely you'll get banned using it....not to mention it's cheaper upfront. It's also a lot more difficult to set up. NINJA...very very easy to setup. I literally was botting within a few minutes, while NYerkbot took me hours of tweaking.

Oh and when there's a patch, Nyerkbot has to update it's offsets, which can be problematic. While NINJA continues running with no issues. I've had that happen on a few occasions...patch came and Nyerkbot was down for a few days while NINJA continued happily.
Old   #250

Just a little warning, bot broke with 1.9 updates and devs didn't reply to fixing requests yet. The official AN website is down so it's not possible to buy the bot anyway but who knows if it will come back :P
Old   #251

if you still want to order
Old   #252

I wouldn't order as long as the devs are gone into hiding. 1.9 aion update broke lots of stuff like crafting, questing or auto setup. All that's left is a very basic hunting bot which might completely break on next update since the devs seem to have given up on it.
Old   #253

its still the best hunting bot arround even with the rest broken <.<
Old   #254

I dont think its the best at all
Old   #255

so whats the best in your opinion?