Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Discussion on AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot. within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 03/11/2010, 04:33   #226

elite*gold: 0
it's designed for retail clients... emu servers use an old beta client....

on another note, emu servers are nothing like real aion... so you're not even playing real aion...
Old 03/13/2010, 19:43   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
The things you think are broken, are only broken for you. They work fine for me. No crashes, no rebooting needed.
Yeah, just ignore the postings of other AN buyers on the official AN boards, ignore the confirmation from Chris, the official AN admin. They all lie because if it works for you, it works for everybody...
Old 03/13/2010, 19:45   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhag View Post
Yeah, just ignore the postings of other AN buyers on the official AN boards, ignore the confirmation from Chris, the official AN admin. They all lie because if it works for you, it works for everybody...
If you're so sure of yourself, why ***** on unnofficial boards as if a solution will be presented here prior to the official boards?

Furthermore, why don't you just reinstall an older version if you don't like the present one?
Old 03/13/2010, 20:51   #229

Quote:
If you're so sure of yourself, why ***** on unnofficial boards as if a solution will be presented here prior to the official boards?
You seriously ask me why I post a short AN review on the AN thread in the Aion bot forum? If you can't guess that, I feel really sorry for you.

Quote:
Furthermore, why don't you just reinstall an older version if you don't like the present one?
There's no version that fixes gathering, auto options setup as well as usb dongle problems. At least not according to AN devs. But maybe you know something they don't?
Old 03/13/2010, 20:53   #230

Quote:
You seriously ask me why I post a short AN review on the AN thread in the Aion bot forum? If you can't guess that, I feel really sorry for you.

There's no version that fixes gathering, auto options setup as well as usb dongle problems. At least not according to AN devs. But maybe you know something they don't?
Well I gather often...i've given advice for your issue. Since you think you know everything, I'll let you have your bottle.
Old 03/13/2010, 22:00   #231

Quote:
Well I gather often...i've given advice for your issue. Since you think you know everything, I'll let you have your bottle.
What a giant loss. I won't get help from someone that never knew of the problem and claimed it only existed on my PC. Especially when there are several better programs for gathering anyway. I feel pwned, väry hard.

You don't seem to get it. I bought AN because it had nearly no bans and I wanted to use it on my main. Now it got at least as many bans as Nyerkbot and Macro Goblin and both are far better then AN when it comes to gathering and most other things you want bots to do for you. There's no reason for me to use it anymore until AN devs get their homework done.
Old 03/13/2010, 23:53   #232

Quote:
What a giant loss. I won't get help from someone that never knew of the problem and claimed it only existed on my PC. Especially when there are several better programs for gathering anyway. I feel pwned, väry hard.

You don't seem to get it. I bought AN because it had nearly no bans and I wanted to use it on my main. Now it got at least as many bans as Nyerkbot and Macro Goblin and both are far better then AN when it comes to gathering and most other things you want bots to do for you. There's no reason for me to use it anymore until AN devs get their homework done.
Listen dipshit. I'll break it down for you. A little recap shall we?

1. Gathering works for me period.
2. If it doesn't for you, you're doing it wrong/have something screwy interfering.
3. Because it's always worked for me, I've never had to troubleshoot it and therefore I have little advice for you on that particular subject other than trying to rollback.
4. The reason I advised rolling back is because you claimed it was the recent version giving you a problem.
5. You're clearly one of those people who likes to hear their own voice so I attempted to digress the thread but you just had to let more bad noise dribble from your face as if this were a matter of "pwning" as apposed to request for tech support.
6. If you thing this is all about pwning, then go play pokemon with one of your little friends.
7. Just because you asked for help, doesn't make it my only goal in life to help you. I'm a fellow user, not your mom.

So in closing, get off my case.
Old 03/14/2010, 16:22   #233

Quote:
Listen dipshit. I'll break it down for you. A little recap shall we?
Why not, if it makes you feel better.

Quote:
1. Gathering works for me period.
It doesn't work, most of the time - for me. Not on my gaming machine (Vista64/8GB/Quad core), not on my work machine (Win7 64/4GB/i7). Period.

Quote:
2. If it doesn't for you, you're doing it wrong/have something screwy interfering.
There are various reasons why AN doesn't work on certain setups/hardware. As written this was confirmed on AN forums. That's likely also one of the reasons why you can test the stick and send it back after some time if it doesn't work. You still gonna loose money that way but it's less money.

Quote:
3. Because it's always worked for me, I've never had to troubleshoot it and therefore I have little advice for you on that particular subject other than trying to rollback.

4. The reason I advised rolling back is because you claimed it was the recent version giving you a problem.
I reread my posting and can't find that statement about the recent version giving me the troubles but if you read it like that, it explains your suggestion.

Quote:
5. You're clearly one of those people who likes to hear their own voice so I attempted to digress the thread but you just had to let more bad noise dribble from your face as if this were a matter of "pwning" as apposed to request for tech support.
Actually yes, I made a fault there. I misread a sentence of yours, as "I could have given...." which changes the meaning of the sentence by 180°.

Quote:
6. If you thing this is all about pwning, then go play pokemon with one of your little friends.
Pro flame. Let me try too!

How about...

"It really makes you look like the adult you wish to be. "

7. Just because you asked for help, doesn't make it my only goal in life to help you. I'm a fellow user, not your mom.[/quote]

I never asked you for help. Your first post already said you were clueless, so why would I?

To sum it up. I had bad experiences with AN on two systems, you didn't. I am sure if AN runs stable it's a nice bot. There are better bots but if AN does its job like in your case, it's all cool and worth the money. Guess we can agree on that.
Old 03/14/2010, 16:42   #234

Quote:
Why not, if it makes you feel better.

It doesn't work, most of the time - for me. Not on my gaming machine (Vista64/8GB/Quad core), not on my work machine (Win7 64/4GB/i7). Period.

There are various reasons why AN doesn't work on certain setups/hardware. As written this was confirmed on AN forums. That's likely also one of the reasons why you can test the stick and send it back after some time if it doesn't work. You still gonna loose money that way but it's less money.

I reread my posting and can't find that statement about the recent version giving me the troubles but if you read it like that, it explains your suggestion.

Actually yes, I made a fault there. I misread a sentence of yours, as "I could have given...." which changes the meaning of the sentence by 180°.

Pro flame. Let me try too!

How about...

"It really makes you look like the adult you wish to be. "

7. Just because you asked for help, doesn't make it my only goal in life to help you. I'm a fellow user, not your mom.

I never asked you for help. Your first post already said you were clueless, so why would I?

To sum it up. I had bad experiences with AN on two systems, you didn't. I am sure if AN runs stable it's a nice bot. There are better bots but if AN does its job like in your case, it's all cool and worth the money. Guess we can agree on that.
You engaged me in conversation and therefore expected a response of your liking.

However, as you keep saying the same thing reworded, perhaps a few more pieces of advice are relevant and will break the cycle:

If your problem is the same on both of your boxes, what do those boxes have in common? The comonality(ies) may be the source of the problem.

Also you've only mentioned your os, number of cpu cores, and amount of ram. Vid cards and vid drivers are highly relevant as gathering utilizes pixel recognition.

On my home box1:
proc: AMD Phenom x64 x4 9850+
mobo: AMD 790x
ram: 8gb
vid card: ATI Radeon HD4870x2
vid drivers: official 10.2
Security: ESET Smart Security 4 (Nod32) (fully updated)(game and ninja folders excluded from real time scanning)

on my home box2:
proc: AMD Athlon x64 x2 3800+
mobo: DFI LanParty RDX200 CF-DR
ram: 4gb
vid card: ATI Radeon HD4850
vid drivers: official 10.2
Security: ESET Smart Security 4 (Nod32) (fully updated)(game and ninja folders excluded from real time scanning)

All of the above aspects may or may not be relevant. You also may have some other software/malware on both your boxes causeing issues.

End of the day, Ninja is better than most bots, and Ninja has the smallest ban count in contrast to other bots (most of which are due to using other cheat software other than ninja or engaging in RMT activity).

Also, just to verify, the current version I'm using is 1.31. I started using it at 1.25.

Almost everything i've told you is common sense. I'm not sure what else to say.
Old 03/18/2010, 15:40   #235

Quote:
However, as you keep saying the same thing reworded, perhaps a few more pieces of advice are relevant and will break the cycle:

If your problem is the same on both of your boxes, what do those boxes have in common? The comonality(ies) may be the source of the problem.

Also you've only mentioned your os, number of cpu cores, and amount of ram. Vid cards and vid drivers are highly relevant as gathering utilizes pixel recognition.

(...)

Almost everything i've told you is common sense. I'm not sure what else to say.
Thanks for trying to help even after we flamed each other.

I ofc tried to find similarities on the systems but they are two totally different machines, the only thing they have in common is the same ms keyboard. Every single other part is different, even the installed software does not have any common entries apart of standard Windows DVD stuff and Firefox since both machines have totally different jobs.

Somehow I suspect the USB copy protection key to cause the troubles but getting a replacement would cost me the post and package to korea and back, that'd be $40-50 extra and I wouldn't be sure to get it fixed. Not worth the risk imo.
Old 03/18/2010, 18:42   #236

just got the stick.. i can't even see whats on and how to start the **** thing. I can't log in on there site also (used the name given to me). support added to my msn no one there so far... can anyone help me plz.

I have a I7 Win7 machine with 6gb of mem. 320GT Nvidia Card.
It does detect the AN stick.. but it doesn't autorun or anything else and i can't see whats on it ether.
Old 03/18/2010, 21:23   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tault_sillicon View Post
just got the stick.. i can't even see whats on and how to start the **** thing. I can't log in on there site also (used the name given to me). support added to my msn no one there so far... can anyone help me plz.

I have a I7 Win7 machine with 6gb of mem. 320GT Nvidia Card.
It does detect the AN stick.. but it doesn't autorun or anything else and i can't see whats on it ether.
The stick is not a storage device, so it won't show up in My Computer. Download the latest client at .
Old 03/19/2010, 21:31   #238

Hello guys,

I bought the Ninja Bot and arrived yesterday.

I need download the bot software, I enter the site click Download, asks Login and this is the first time, just use the e-mail from PayPal with ID and PW, but nothing happens just an update, and is on the same page. If I try to find or change the speech of PW that is not and does not exist.

Could someone help me?
Old 03/19/2010, 21:33   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayc0n View Post
Hello guys,

I bought the Ninja Bot and arrived yesterday.

I need download the bot software, I enter the site click Download, asks Login and this is the first time, just use the e-mail from PayPal with ID and PW, but nothing happens just an update, and is on the same page. If I try to find or change the speech of PW that is not and does not exist.

Could someone help me?

Try it is their backup site.
Old 03/19/2010, 21:56   #240

Quote:
Try it is their backup site.
Same problem.

This is how I have to do:

Example:
id:
pw: