Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion AutoIt Bot Beta [Open Source]

Discussion on Aion AutoIt Bot Beta [Open Source] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/29/2009, 23:10   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalli View Post
Hab ma ne frage ich versteh das mit der casttime nicht so spiel nen templer aber der macht meine kettenfähigkeit nicht und hab die hacken bei denn richtigen spelts drin bitte um hilfe
ich hab nur im obersten feld ein häckchen für kettenfert. obwohl ich auf slot 3 eine kettenfertigkeit hab und er macht diese ohne probleme^^
lol aber funzt gut
Old 10/29/2009, 23:16   #572

naja ich hab 2 und der macht die nicht durch der macht geht nur zu kettenfärtigkeit 2 aber 3 macht er nicht auf was hast du denn deine casttime stehen
Old 10/30/2009, 00:00   #573

hey i started up aion and the bott filled everything did waypoints in and press run, it did nothing is their something im doing wrong or do i have to add something into my aion folder please reply asap
Old 10/30/2009, 00:26   #574

Quote:
naja ich hab 2 und der macht die nicht durch der macht geht nur zu kettenfärtigkeit 2 aber 3 macht er nicht auf was hast du denn deine casttime stehen
bei mir ist alles auf 100 , und daneben ne 1 und fertig ^^
Old 10/30/2009, 00:42   #575

also so hast du das wie auf den pic hir oder

Old 10/30/2009, 00:43   #576

moin ...

kurze info hab das komplette attack system überarbeitet ... also atm bin in Alpha stadium aber ich werde das kampfsystem mit den keys auf prozent umstellen heißt mob bei so und so viel prozent mach die attacke mob da mach das mob bei so viel prozent mach das cast und cooldown fliegen raus DA auch ...

atm schaft mein mage so mob die 4!!!!! level über mir sind das schaft nichtmal mancher spieler ^^ 3 ist np lvl 4 auch aber da fängt das resisst an >.<

und vonwegen 5 attacks reichen nicht ich hab atm nur 4 belegt ^^die mir volkommen reichen als mage da glaub ich nicht das nen gladie oder kantor da 8 spells brauchen um zu botten ^^

ich werd das weiter entwickeln wochenende mehr
bin atm sehr zufrieden mit den neuen system weil es endlich nicht mehr so ungenau ist!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2009, 00:48   #577

aber das prob könnte dann aber sein wenn du sagts bei so und soviel % die attacke das ömm da mages ja so schon nen rechthohen dmg haben die melees probs haben da die vllt mit 1 schlag sagen wir ma templer 1 schlag 5% dann haut er nen mob auf 50% und danach autohit
Old 10/30/2009, 00:56   #578

Quote:
also so hast du das wie auf den pic hir oder

genau so und nur im ersten oben ein häckchen drinn
Old 10/30/2009, 01:11   #579

Could anyone make a guide to set this up? do i need to put any files into my aion directory. please reply to me in english i dont know any other lang's.

-Luke
Old 10/30/2009, 01:18   #580

You really dont need to set anything up....just have it running with Aion. I have one row of hotkeys. 1 2 3 and 4 are attacks ( i havent figured out how to do it with using alt and ctrl hotkeys yet) and 5 and 6 are heals. (im a chanter). I have loot set to hotkey 9 and sit set to ",". If you have a melee attack, set the cast time and the cool down time to 0. I find that works the best and if you have a spell, put the cool down timer for it a little higher. With my chanter the bot runs through buttons 1 2 and 3 which are melee attacks, when it hits 4 it casts. Then it repeats the steps and if anything is on cool down it just blows over it. I check the bot now and then to buff myself since Im not 100% sure how to get it to work with buffs yet. When you find a place to grind at go back to the bot and click Add Waypoint, go to another area a bit away and click add waypoint again. Do it untill you have a circle path (thats what I use do what you want). The end should be near the beginning. Give the path a name above where it says Add Waypoint. Above where it says Load Waypoint type the same name in and click Open Waypoint then start bot. See what happens. Hope it works for ya.
Old 10/30/2009, 01:22   #581

Also, the skills you want to use, click the combobox that says D.A.
Im not sure what that does but I have been doing that from the start.
Old 10/30/2009, 01:27   #582

My question is, what do you use to open the code for the bot? I want to try and mess around with it a bit. Also, what is the difference from v9 and v10.02 i think I saw a few pages back?
Old 10/30/2009, 02:24   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by plany123 View Post
moin ...

und vonwegen 5 attacks reichen nicht ich hab atm nur 4 belegt ^^die mir volkommen reichen als mage da glaub ich nicht das nen gladie oder kantor da 8 spells brauchen um zu botten ^^

ich werd das weiter entwickeln wochenende mehr
bin atm sehr zufrieden mit den neuen system weil es endlich nicht mehr so ungenau ist!
nice info, freut einen zu hören das schon wieder toll weiter geht
das liegt daran das du mitn mage auch nur eiskette,flammenharpune,flammenpfeil und am ende kalte luft beschwören machst xD
Old 10/30/2009, 02:26   #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybojingles View Post
My question is, what do you use to open the code for the bot? I want to try and mess around with it a bit. Also, what is the difference from v9 and v10.02 i think I saw a few pages back?
Version 9 fixed various bugs with the bots Turning as well as the fact that it wouldn't rest properly etc etc etc. Version 10.02 however was fixed so that it can actually detect if you have an add or not.

The previous versions worked PERFECTLY if you only grind in neutral mobs. As soon as you got a pre-emptive mob on you the bot would never know it was being attacked and pick up another mob so you'd have the add running around on you until you tried to rest and then it would just try to rest over and over until the mob killed you. So after 20 version 10.02 is very handy in the places where you have 1 or 2 agro mobs in a field of neutrals. Also as far as actually looking at the code you have to download and install Autoit V3 and open the Au3 files. If you just want to use the bot then it is no necessary and you can simply run the exe file.
Old 10/30/2009, 02:42   #585

erledigt fehler gefunden

läuft super danke schön =)