Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aihackon

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
It dont works for me in a private server. What can i do?

Status - Character not found

Edit:

> PID:5136;Handle:3868262
> Character Lvl: Not Found!
> PID:5136;Handle:3868262
> Character Lvl: Not Found!

Old   #107

Found the way for priv servers. If you've an Antivirus + Firewall, connect to your priv serv normally: check connections and try to find the IP of this serv (usually you'll find it since you connect to it with aion.bin). Create a new .bat file copied from EU or NA and change the IP in these files by the one you found with your firewall. Put all the files in Aion folder then launch the created .bat, it'll open Aion (as the priv launcher would). Select NA in the hack and there, you get "Status OK".

Old   #108

is it working in private servers?
and how..???
Old   #109

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS HACK WORKS FOR 64 BIT COMPUTERS? YES, THIS IS GONNA BE IN CAPS CAUSE IT SEEMS EVERYONE IGNORES THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO USE THIS HACK.

DOES THIS WORK FOR 64 BIT? I downloaded the hack, all that is in the zip is an exe, no other files are in the zip besides that. What do I exactly do with this hack? So, I download, then what? I think someone said take the zip, go to ncsoft/bin32, and drop the exe file there, then start it? I tried starting the hack, but wont execute or even open. I can't break the operation either, so i dont see this "supposed shugo" or interface, is there something i did wrong? do i need to start aion, then the exe? did i put it in the wrong place?

I am starting to think everyone that has posted has to be the same exact guy.

Old   #110

So ich habs jz auf nem pserver getestet wenn ich versuche den hack zu starten kommt das "Die Ordnungszahl 322 wurde in der DLL " LIBEAY32.dll" nicht gefunden. -.- Kann mir da mal jemand helfen bitte?
Old   #111

please update vor the hack
Old   #112

I think it update self? SHould i download it new?
Old   #113

i'm kan not starting update koming error Update failed
Old   #114

Mond go to my thread thers teh old version i use it and it works perfectly
Old   #115

Bitte Thread schliessen Danke.
Old   #116

i'm have no problem
Old   #117

Ok, so I'm having a problem. The character cannot be found, what did I do wrong, can someone please tell me in english and not be a hateful little idiot like Vartist up above?

So... I updated AiHack. I extracted everything into the bin32 folder, Aihack renamed itself, so I start the game, login to a character, run the hack, the character cannot be found. I also hit F1 to self target, same thing... character cannot be found.

I'm playing NA retail, 64 bit computer.
Old   #118

HI, i have a little problem with no animation...i format my PC on a few days and i reinstall the game etc but the no animation works rare now... idk how to fix it... i have to install all frameworks update and visual studio + java but didnt work good like before..please some one have the same problem and fix it tell me how!!

Sorry for the english! THX!
Old   #119

I found out how to get this hack to work after trying some different things.

I'm running windows 7, 64 bit computer.

I'm also playing NA retail.

So first off, I think you need to run aion through a 32 bat file. You could make your own, but find a 32 bat, and start aion through that.

Oh... first take Aihack, go to the 32bin folder in the ncsoft/aion folders or whatever, you extract here, double click Aihack, it will rename itself to something with the letter D.
MAKE SURE YOU EXTRACT to bin32, and nothing else, cause i tried bin64, and i had to repair my files, took about an hour.

Ok, once you extracted the files, got the hack renamed, then run the 32 bat, so choose your character, login, make sure your locked onto yourself, and then click a hack opion and it will find your character.
Old   #120

detail is that I work with the aihackon 32.bat running, but the animation for example use "1100" no longer responds as before will format the PC.

a friend told me that something had happened to him since the formatting but also told me that only update video drivers and NET FRAMEWORK along with some Windows updates and fix the problem, obviously I did the same but not seen the animation just as I used it before formatting.

not if you tried once using a fast SW casts no skills if not in sequence ..... slow me something like this happening with my mele right now ... and I hope you understand what I mean.

thanks for answering RyusSin

Tags
aihackon, flight cd, no animation, no clip, no gravity