Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aihackon

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Guys do you have problem with no hide ? It is still available on Aihackon ? And it is working on Not Aion ?

Old   #257

Is this working with NA right now or no? I can't seem to get it to work on NA i have been gone from the game awhile, and am familiar with how to use the program. Use batchfile to launch, log in on a character, start program, F1 to target self, click no animation...but always character not found? Is it just not working at the moment?

Old   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub C View Post
Is this working with NA right now or no? I can't seem to get it to work on NA i have been gone from the game awhile, and am familiar with how to use the program. Use batchfile to launch, log in on a character, start program, F1 to target self, click no animation...but always character not found? Is it just not working at the moment?
Use 32 bit client.
Old   #259

its because you are using windows xp like i did and i failed. it is not supported for win xp

Old   #260

i got a prob on NA's client, when i use no gravity, it teleports me back to the ground
Old   #261

Ya no hide working and everything is worked
You need run with Na.bat file after every update u need to run aion 2x
or more to get it worked
Old   #262

Moin zusammen,

kann mir jemand sagen welche Version im Moment auf JustAion funktioniert und wo man sie bekommt?
Ich hab schon 3 oder 4 verschiedene Versionen ausprobiert und keine läuft mit JustAion.
Danke
Old   #263

how much time we wait when the aihackon is update? cuz before update stop working ,

after its was working

and after update same didn't work at all ,
Old   #264

can't find character .... not working at all or it's just me?
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnycuM View Post
can't find character .... not working at all or it's just me?
just u, make sure that u have selected ur char by pressing F1 while u r logged in and then open Ai or press refresh button in Ai if its open already.
Old   #266

still working with update guys. If it hasn't been updated for you simply click on the star on the top of the aiHackon screen and download.
Be sure to select a "self target" hotkey (for example F1) in options and also in the game (must be the same key)!! Best for me is: disabling "Select self target" and enabling No-Target.

Every time you are spawning in another map/instance or teleport/flight you have to self target yourself. (or to be sure before every fight) sometimes "No Hide" and "No Animation" is buggy.
Old   #267

the thing is i can't start the game from NA.bat,just from normal luncher exe....i've edited it and the .bat with the right bin32 location ,is opening but after 1 sec is dissapearing and the game is not starting
Old   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnycuM View Post
the thing is i can't start the game from NA.bat,just from normal luncher exe....i've edited it and the .bat with the right bin32 location ,is opening but after 1 sec is dissapearing and the game is not starting
restart the windows and try again, it happened to me sometimes before and i did a restart and everything was running fine.
Old   #269

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post
restart the windows and try again, it happened to me sometimes before and i did a restart and everything was running fine.
+1 to you,,,,that solved it,the dam rr of the laptop ,,,any values for sin for no animation and speed to soo rentus and bt?
Old   #270

ty man for this .. all work fine but i raly dont know how to use noanimation i play gunner sin and glad Should keep it 100 or what .. and how to know i am using it right ..

and ty soooooo much ..

Tags
aihackon, flight cd, no animation, no clip, no gravity