Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/11/2019, 00:56   #9616

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to see (via memory reading maybe) if we have event items to take and how much time left? I am doing all my alts do this without a problem, but on my main account I had to log my main back to do stuff and go back to the alts, so scripting my main account is impossible for now. I can't let my main account 16 hours to afk for all 8 chars, but I wish I could "resume" the char that was left for the amount he needs to stay and then logout to the next char.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenD.SG View Post
Can we put morp bournerk to grind botting script @ ??
Yes it used to be named Borunerk's Coin, now it is named Bobonerk's Coin, just find and replace the name and it will rework again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows2045 View Post
This is a great script, much thanks.

Just a question though, on the opening of the luna rewards A/S daily light bags etc. I tried to add the ability to switch from character to character opening all the bags but I bungled it horribly. Do you have plans to add to that later? or perhaps paralay?
That way I can run the script to open the bags througout all the characters on that account before doing the daily. (or after)
I am on a reply spree at the moment. Yes the message you quoted already has this function

#EXECUTE=OpenRewards;

this would do
Old 04/11/2019, 06:33   #9617

I want to change my aion to another SSD, but when i simple move the folders the game works fine if i open from original client but the account manager doesnt rly open the game anymore, is it possible to change the ''path'' that the account manager uses? im playing on NA servers
Old 04/11/2019, 09:28   #9618

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by imoldman View Post
I want to change my aion to another SSD, but when i simple move the folders the game works fine if i open from original client but the account manager doesnt rly open the game anymore, is it possible to change the ''path'' that the account manager uses? im playing on NA servers
Press the Windowskey+R

Type "regedit" and submit

Navigate to
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\NCWest\AION
Edit the value of "BaseDir" to your new Aion path

Restart the Account Manager afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Is there a way to see (via memory reading maybe) if we have event items to take and how much time left? I am doing all my alts do this without a problem, but on my main account I had to log my main back to do stuff and go back to the alts, so scripting my main account is impossible for now. I can't let my main account 16 hours to afk for all 8 chars, but I wish I could "resume" the char that was left for the amount he needs to stay and then logout to the next char.
You could read how much of the event item the character currently has and then wait till this amount has increased by 3 or how ever many you get daily

Code:
_SetVar=EventItemID,166020000; <-- Edit here
_SetVar=DailyItemGain,3; <-- Edit here

_MemReadVar=%AddrCurrentTime,DWORD,StartTime; <-- Saves current timestamp
_GetInventoryItemHandle=%Var[EventItemID]; <-- Gets item informations
_SetVar=StartAmount,%VarItemAmount;  <-- Saves item amount in variable "StartAmount"
_Calc[GoalAmount]=%Var[StartAmount]+%Var[DailyItemGain]; <-- Calculates "StartAmount" + the daily amount we get and saves it in "GoalAmount"

#DO=18000000; <-- Starts a loop with 300 minutes timeout
Delay=5000; <-- Waits 5 seconds
_GetInventoryItemHandle=%Var[EventItemID]; <-- Gets item informations
#UNTIL=%VarItemAmount,=%Var[GoalAmount]; <-- Checks if current item amount equals our goal amount

_MemReadVar=%AddrCurrentTime,DWORD,EndTime; <-- Saves current timestamp
_Calc[WaitTime]=%Var[EndTime]-%Var[StartTime]; <-- substracts the start timestamp from the finished timestamp
_Calc[WaitTime]=%Var[WaitTime]/60000; <-- divides the time needed trough 60000 to get the minutes
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem0,%Var[WaitTime],DWORD; <-- writes the minutes amount value which will be float value to RAM as DWORD to remove everything after comma
_MemReadVar=%AddrFreeMem0,DWORD,WaitMinutes; <-- Reads the minutes amount from RAM

_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],PlayerName; <-- Saves character name in some variable

LogWrite=%VANILLATOOL\Logs\%DAY-%MONTH-%YEAR--SomeEvent.txt,%Var[PlayerName] started at %Var[StartAmount] after %Var[WaitMinutes] he now has %VarItemAmount/n,+;
Edit: added some comments so also newbies learn a bit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2019, 12:48   #9619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post

You could read how much of the event item the character currently has and then wait till this amount has increased by 3 or how ever many you get daily
Yes that is smart enough to do what we want, but what I did to "fix" this issue for my main account is that I do run one #IF=%FirstTime for the first character only and ask how much I want him to stay.

For example, the current char only needs another 53m to be afk and then I want to log the next chars who need the full 2 hours.

This is the code in the beginning:

Code:
#SetVar24=How many minutes you wanna stay AFK at first toon only?;
_Calc24=%Var24*60000;
and then after the #IF=%FirstTime is done (the one that we set the variables etc), I have another #IF=%FirstTime that only works for the first char and is ignored by the other users.

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;

#DO=%Var24;
SendKey=0x77; <- F8
Delay=60000;
SendKey=0x49;
Delay=1500;
SendKey=0x49;
Delay=500;
#UNTIL=%TargetName,---;

_Calc11=%Var11+1;
#EXECUTE=ChangeCharacter;

#ENDIF

........... rest of script here
I just have to manually input the first char afk time, which I can see from the event window (if it is not bugged at that time )

So far it seems it works, I have this procedure for the first char only to be done here and the rest characters take the default afk time which in our even it is 2 hours.

To implement your version I need to either have same amount of items on all chars otherwise some char might get stuck, or trade all the items daily so no char has any items and makes a fresh start.
Old 04/11/2019, 13:01   #9620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
To implement your version I need to either have same amount of items on all chars otherwise some char might get stuck, or trade all the items daily so no char has any items and makes a fresh start.
No my version gets the amount from inventory at the startup and then waits till this amount has increased by X
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2019, 13:04   #9621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
No my version gets the amount from inventory at the startup and then waits till this amount has increased by X
Yes yes you are right it subtracts the amount you have and calculates the amount it got, so it also needs me to input the amount it needs to accumulate.

For now my code seems a little more simple for what I need but anyway your code was good so we take ideas for future needs.
Old 04/12/2019, 17:15   #9622

Do you have any script to leave the char in the alliance on the beach of lakrun elyos farming kibrium?
Old 04/12/2019, 17:45   #9623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonito07 View Post
Do you have any script to leave the char in the alliance on the beach of lakrun elyos farming kibrium?
Yes, it's called Chapa and Puku, you find it inside the Short Script Bundle
Old 04/12/2019, 21:47   #9624

is the server down, i cant seem to open ulimiter or account manager?
Old 04/12/2019, 21:51   #9625

is working? i was doing luna dayli like everyday with 4 accounts, when i try to open the last, the unlimiter was closed with any alert and i cant open anymore. I checked my uniqueID and dont have changes.

Btw, any of accounts that were open was closed.

Sorry for my bad english
Old 04/12/2019, 22:00   #9626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyfan View Post
is working? i was doing luna dayli like everyday with 4 accounts, when i try to open the last, the unlimiter was closed with any alert and i cant open anymore. I checked my uniqueID and dont have changes.

Btw, any of accounts that were open was closed.

Sorry for my bad english
Me too
Old 04/12/2019, 22:08   #9627

It's back online
Old 04/13/2019, 00:23   #9628

hey can i get a trial?
greetz
Old 04/14/2019, 01:45   #9629

I change my pc, and i need to send you my former unique ID i don't know where can i have this information since my last pc is dead, can you contact me on private paraly ?
Old 04/15/2019, 17:01   #9630

i can't contact you in private paraly i have this message : Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers Premium Membership to unlock that feature.
i don't know if you receive my private message then.

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool