Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/13/2018, 22:18   #9256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel_uk View Post
Diavolakos can you Please Just attach the script as zip or paste it full, Thanks.
man, my script doesn't ask questions about the amount of people to run it, all my accounts have 8 chars, my script is heavily edited by myself for my needs, it might not work for you.

What I added is a complete guide on how to do it. As you are playing on EU the reason it doesn't work is because of the skills' names and other npc names apparently.

What part of it doesn't work? Does the character move around? Does he select the dimensional rift? He obviously doesn't use the skills because they have different name.

Giving you my whole script won't have a single effect for you since my script is literally NA only.

Tell me what doesn't work for you and we will fix it.
Old 12/13/2018, 22:22   #9257

Hey, I'm a bit lazy to lurk about it, but could you guys or Paraly tell me what good options of scripts we have for 6.x to make it easier to gear up and make money? Just like we had COE script back then for example.
Old 12/13/2018, 23:34   #9258

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
Hey, I'm a bit lazy to lurk about it, but could you guys or Paraly tell me what good options of scripts we have for 6.x to make it easier to gear up and make money? Just like we had COE script back then for example.
Mob Grinder
Chapa and Puku
Luna
Broker Bot
Combat Wizard
Old 12/14/2018, 02:55   #9259

hi para any update about vanilla tool
the coz it doesnt work
Old 12/14/2018, 13:21   #9260

Smile Is fine now, i use his one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
man, my script doesn't ask questions about the amount of people to run it, all my accounts have 8 chars, my script is heavily edited by myself for my needs, it might not work for you.

What I added is a complete guide on how to do it. As you are playing on EU the reason it doesn't work is because of the skills' names and other npc names apparently.

What part of it doesn't work? Does the character move around? Does he select the dimensional rift? He obviously doesn't use the skills because they have different name.

Giving you my whole script won't have a single effect for you since my script is literally NA only.

Tell me what doesn't work for you and we will fix it.
is fine , i increased the delays and luna weekley works fine,even on low levels characters.
Old 12/14/2018, 15:39   #9261

is there a way that my script starts a new script ?
Old 12/14/2018, 17:15   #9262

Quote:
Originally Posted by assadssss View Post
is there a way that my script starts a new script ?
Code:
ExternalScriptLoad=[path];
This will run a script file, you can use %VANILLATOOL as variable to use the path of vanillatool
Old 12/14/2018, 19:21   #9263

Quote:
Hey, my luna weekly is a frankenstein, I have different delays than the one I showed since I use a global cool down of 1.3 etc.

So I made this in general and posted the changes.

Also we now have to change the F7 back to F8 if we want to loot, these people are ridiculous, previously F8 didn't work for chests, now F7 doesn't work for chests (but F8 is back to working)

The script should gather them all in the middle, after doing about 2~3 circles and he should have them dead by the time the circles end, but as you see I left the official grindorbs functions from paraly intact, so after he finishes, if there are still mobs the grind orb should take care of them.

I also disabled these commands:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetGravity,5,BYTE
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetRender/0x280,0,BYTE
AND
Code:
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetGravity,5,BYTE
MemPtrWrite=%PlayerBase,%OffsetRender/0x280,0,BYTE
I do not know what they do but apparently they screw the gravity and this is why my char went slow as if he was in mid air in the end, and probably this caused my char not to go near the target and gave me the message out of range or something.

Maybe @ can tell us exactly their purpose. I disabled them and the script runs better.

Well it is a ton better and your instructions on editing the script were pretty accurate. I think I ran just 3 accounts so far (24 toons) and I have only seen it screw up twice but those were ones I was watching and wonder if I clicked on the screen and messed something up maybe? The ones I didn't monitior or watch appear to have gone thru just fine since they at least had the energy devices in their inventory. I really like the way it gathers the mobs in a enclosing circle, that is pretty slick, nice job and it works perfect.

Thanks again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2018, 21:18   #9264

Luna Weekly

Hello, I tried to modify the luna weekly script, based on what Diavolakos said, but I encountered several problems.

Firstly, I had to modify the name of the Rift for teleport, and skills, cause they are not the same on EU than NA, but that was not a problem, that is just an information for those who want to modify this script too.

My problem is that the character teleport to the boss room, goes in air, then spam his skill (only the one around the player that deal aoz damage), but it''s getting killed by the mobs.

How did you do to prevent that ?

Thx for the help
Old 12/15/2018, 21:22   #9265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loliloooool View Post
Hello, I tried to modify the luna weekly script, based on what Diavolakos said, but I encountered several problems.

Firstly, I had to modify the name of the Rift for teleport, and skills, cause they are not the same on EU than NA, but that was not a problem, that is just an information for those who want to modify this script too.

My problem is that the character teleport to the boss room, goes in air, then spam his skill (only the one around the player that deal aoz damage), but it''s getting killed by the mobs.

Thx for the help
There're a few things he didn't mention in his guide

1. The modifications are based on the AFK version
2. He used an old luna script as base
3. Like you already mentioned he didn't use variables as names

Anyways I already added his modified version to the latest luna script
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2018, 22:18   #9266

Quote:

Thx for the help
Well since paraly already made a version with this then I am sure it is solved, in the big aoe skill he uses I think I also included the check for HP.

But since he is in mid air most mobs shouldn't be able to hit him, do you get a lot of dmg? Because my chars get almost no dmg at all and that is only from the ranged mobs.

By the time he reaches the middle spot and goes without gravity down, 90% of the mobs should be dead and his HP must be still full.

Anyway Paraly always revamps are custom codes and makes it good for general use in all servers and translates.

So far I have never had a single problem with my script or chars dieing, it is even better now since he is in mid air and most of the mobs cannot attack him.
Old 12/15/2018, 22:57   #9267

Quote:
Well since paraly already made a version with this then I am sure it is solved, in the big aoe skill he uses I think I also included the check for HP.

But since he is in mid air most mobs shouldn't be able to hit him, do you get a lot of dmg? Because my chars get almost no dmg at all and that is only from the ranged mobs.

By the time he reaches the middle spot and goes without gravity down, 90% of the mobs should be dead and his HP must be still full.

Anyway Paraly always revamps are custom codes and makes it good for general use in all servers and translates.

So far I have never had a single problem with my script or chars dieing, it is even better now since he is in mid air and most of the mobs cannot attack him.
Actually I just tried Paraly's version (edited by you), and when you do it with low lvl char (like lvl 11), ranged mobs deal a lot of dmg and you can die by those.
Old 12/16/2018, 00:04   #9268

Quote:
Actually I just tried Paraly's version (edited by you), and when you do it with low lvl char (like lvl 11), distant mobs deal a lot of dmg and you can die by those.
the normal AFK version skips all mobs at the end and loots first before it fights
Old 12/16/2018, 01:00   #9269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
the normal AFK version skips all mobs at the end and loots first before it fights
This script isnt working, the character stay in height without looting the box, waits, then fights and leave. So no loot with this script
Old 12/16/2018, 08:15   #9270

question, what does the attack range plus do ? i see 2 mode.

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool