Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/17/2018, 22:39   #8611

elite*gold: 0
Asmo, NA. The weird thing is this and maybe its a coincidence but I have 3 computers running the tool/script. 2 of them are Intel setups and they run perfect. The other is an AMD Ryzen which as you know is new this week but no matter what I do, the characters standing by the wagon enter the instance and before they can start running the instance go to the character select screen. I have rebooted 4 times now and can not get it to work unless I load them one by one manually inside the instance and run them individually.
Old 08/17/2018, 23:01   #8612

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Asmo, NA. The weird thing is this and maybe its a coincidence but I have 3 computers running the tool/script. 2 of them are Intel setups and they run perfect. The other is an AMD Ryzen which as you know is new this week but no matter what I do, the characters standing by the wagon enter the instance and before they can start running the instance go to the character select screen. I have rebooted 4 times now and can not get it to work unless I load them one by one manually inside the instance and run them individually.
Can I take a look with ?
Old 08/17/2018, 23:27   #8613

Think I have it figured out, machine is new and I yanked out the Radeon card and was trying to run straight Vega graphics which works fine but I had to force it to reset the resolution then switch it back to window mode.

**** THOUGHT I HAD IT FIXED. GUESS NOT.
Old 08/18/2018, 10:15   #8614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Think I have it figured out, machine is new and I yanked out the Radeon card and was trying to run straight Vega graphics which works fine but I had to force it to reset the resolution then switch it back to window mode.

**** THOUGHT I HAD IT FIXED. GUESS NOT.
Make sure your DPI scaling is at 100%, you find it by rightclicking at the desktop -> display settings, change the percentage value there
Old 08/18/2018, 14:35   #8615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes, 1.06 should fix it
continues leaving after entering,
Old 08/18/2018, 14:55   #8616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
continues leaving after entering,
It has solved it for a few people though, anyways I just changed something again, let me know if 1.07 works for you
Old 08/18/2018, 16:27   #8617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It has solved it for a few people though, anyways I just changed something again, let me know if 1.07 works for you
now it enters and no longer appears the finished screen, it simply displaces,

I think the charade is where he does the check to say if it is finished or not, it may be that he is seeing the box of the event in my bau and thinking that I finished,

or do not know there anyway I'll do manual thanks * - *

I'm your fan
Old 08/18/2018, 18:03   #8618

I couldn't work on it anymore. We had storms roll thru yesterday and didn't think anything about it but 2 of my computers will not boot up including the fresh rebuild. Cleared cmos and everything but no luck. Just replaced drives and rebuilt them yet again which mean another key swap when you just did it for me like yesterday. I am not sure if it was the storm or that last windows update but this is getting annoying, I Just want to do my Kumuki runs **** it.
Old 08/18/2018, 20:01   #8619

I had that problem, but use this, it works perfect ..

Attached Files
File Type: rar Kumuki - Script .rar (16.5 KB, 5 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2018, 20:21   #8620

1.08 is the ticket. Thanks again for the help.
Old 08/18/2018, 22:40   #8621

I do not see this and before yes
Old 08/19/2018, 23:13   #8622

Sry didnt read 500 pages What did you mean with the function custom animation?
Enhanced Animation is to adjust the animations so its not so easy to detect? (Whats with aIDPS? can you detect the enhanced ani?
and no animation is 100% no animation right?

thx and greetings
Old 08/19/2018, 23:26   #8623

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannohneName View Post
Sry didnt read 500 pages What did you mean with the function custom animation?
Enhanced Animation is to adjust the animations so its not so easy to detect? (Whats with aIDPS? can you detect the enhanced ani?
and no animation is 100% no animation right?

thx and greetings
NoAnimation completly removes the attack animations

Custom Animation sets the animation time for each attack, like if you set it to 200, every attack animation will take 200 milliseconds

Enhanced Animation reduces the animation time by the value you set, like if you set it to 400 and your attackspeed ingame is 1.6 your new animation speed will be 1200 (1.6*1000-400) which means every attack takes 1.2 seconds

AiDPS has removed the Animation detection as far as I'm aware
Old 08/19/2018, 23:40   #8624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Hello

About Kumuki, someone can say why the character enters the instance leaves and goes to the next without having finished the previous character?

I am having this problem, I leave an account with 8 char inside the instance, I am happy when it finishes kkkk but in the end I will see the char so it enters it displaces and goes to the next and with this I lose all the entries,

Does anyone know where the fault is?

Paraly * - *
1.6 solve this too?
Well a couple of things could possibly go wrong, i this case I will assume it is a delay issue.

The character "enters" kumuki, waits some delay and then if he is in, he makes the instance, if he is not in the script tries some more times to enter and if he still doesn't, the script assumes he can't enter or is not the correct level or he did kumuki etc so he logs out to the next char.

In this case it would probably solve your problem if you added this line:
DelayGlobal=1.5;

this will set all delay for example to 1,5x more (aka +50%, thus a delay that is 10 seconds will become 15 seconds)

BUT this will do it for the whole instance and you might not want this.

In this case you could only change manually the delays about the entry only.

~~~~~~~
If you are an asmo, search for this line: end_EnterAsmo;
Right before this line there is a Delay=10000; this means when an asmo tries to enter, he waits 10 seconds. I'd suggest you to change this to 20000 like below, every char will wait 10 more second to enter before he makes the checks of location and proceed to instance (or logout):

Code:
Delay=20000;

end_EnterAsmo;

...if you are an elyos regard deleting your toon and make an asmodian, but in any case if you insist on being an elyos, search for this code and do the same as above:

Code:
Delay=20000;

end_EnterElyos;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could also add a delay in the #DO command after the first trial to enter if you want:

The default timer in the below code was #DO=25000; changed to 35000 so it waits 10 more seconds to see if the entry was successful;

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetLevel,BYTE,>9;
#DO=35000;
Delay=50;
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrMap,DWORD,=302330000;
_IFMemRead=%AddrMap,DWORD,=302330000;
#EXECUTE=Instance;

Also a little lower than that there is a whole 60 seconds effort to enter the char in case all the previous failed, you could add another slight delay in the #DO with the arrow:

Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrESChwnd,%OffsetESChwnd,142,BYTE;
Delay=1250;
#EXECUTE=Entry;
Delay=12000;   <---------------------increase this
#EXECUTE=Instance;
#ENDIF
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2018, 23:43   #8625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Well a couple of things could possibly go wrong, i this case I will assume it is a delay issue.

The character "enters" kumuki, waits some delay and then if he is in, he makes the instance, if he is not in the script tries some more times to enter and if he still doesn't, the script assumes he can't enter or is not the correct level or he did kumuki etc so he logs out to the next char.

In this case it would probably solve your problem if you added this line:
DelayGlobal=1.5;

this will set all delay for example to 1,5x more (aka +50%, thus a delay that is 10 seconds will become 15 seconds)

BUT this will do it for the whole instance and you might not want this.

In this case you could only change manually the delays about the entry only.

~~~~~~~
If you are an asmo, search for this line: end_EnterAsmo;
Right before this line there is a Delay=10000; this means when an asmo tries to enter, he waits 10 seconds. I'd suggest you to change this to 20000 like below, every char will wait 10 more second to enter before he makes the checks of location and proceed to instance (or logout):

Code:
Delay=20000;

end_EnterAsmo;

...if you are an elyos regard deleting your toon and make an asmodian, but in any case if you insist on being an elyos, search for this code and do the same as above:

Code:
Delay=20000;

end_EnterElyos;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could also add a delay in the #DO command after the first trial to enter if you want:

The default timer in the below code was #DO=25000; changed to 35000 so it waits 10 more seconds to see if the entry was successful;

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetLevel,BYTE,>9;
#DO=35000;
Delay=50;
#EXECUTE=Instance;

Also a little lower than that there is a whole 60 seconds effort to enter the char in case all the previous failed, you could add another slight delay in the #DO with the arrow:

Code:
MemPtrWrite=%AddrESChwnd,%OffsetESChwnd,142,BYTE;
Delay=1250;
#EXECUTE=Entry;
Delay=12000;   <---------------------increase this
#EXECUTE=Instance;
#ENDIF
It's already solved in 1.08
Thanks
2 Users