Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #1111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Why custom? And... About my question - can this hack be considered as ping workaround?



don4ik is offline  
Old   #1112
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by don4ik View Post
Why custom? And... About my question - can this hack be considered as ping workaround?
Cause as sin it does not matter which value you got at animationspeed you will get no delays, so custom animation does not care about buffs etc. It will constantly set the animationspeed to the value, 100-250 as value is a bit slower as noanimation just to prevent geting detected.
And yes the hack can be used as a ping workaround.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Just to make it clear - enchantment animation parameter - should I put -100? So 0 - is like no animation?
don4ik is offline  
Old   #1114
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by don4ik View Post
Just to make it clear - enchantment animation parameter - should I put -100? So 0 - is like no animation?
1 is like noanimation, and you should use custom animation not enhanced animation.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #1115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I'm payed now - con you active me pls?
^mlk^ is offline  
Old   #1116
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^mlk^ View Post
I'm payed now - con you active me pls?
You got already activated 15 seconds after you did the payment
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
i hate play at windowed mode. could i use your soft and play at fullscreen or windown fullscreen mode ?
Did i got delay in game after my char change map ?
mylovefrv is offline  
Old   #1118
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovefrv View Post
i hate play at windowed mode. could i use your soft and play at fullscreen or windown fullscreen mode ?
Did i got delay in game after my char change map ?
Windowed fullscreen does also work perfectly. And no there is no delay after you change the map.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You got already activated 15 seconds after you did the payment
I see, thank you
^mlk^ is offline  
Old   #1120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Windowed fullscreen does also work perfectly. And no there is no delay after you change the map.
How it work ? i play a temp so actualy i only need noanimation in this hack. is it work fine in fullscreen ?
Can i use hack for 2 clien at same time ?
mylovefrv is offline  
Old   #1121
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovefrv View Post
How it work ? i play a temp so actualy i only need noanimation in this hack. is it work fine in fullscreen ?
Can i use hack for 2 clien at same time ?
Temp isn't able to use noanimation without delays so you should use enhanced animation at 500-600. The hack works in windowed fullscreen.
Yes you can use the hack for 2 clients at the same time if both clients are running at the same PC.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Temp isn't able to use noanimation without delays so you should use enhanced animation at 500-600. The hack works in windowed fullscreen.
Yes you can use the hack for 2 clients at the same time if both clients are running at the same PC.
Ty, for answer very quick. Could i have a trial version befor decided to buy ? 30min or 1 hr some thing like that.
mylovefrv is offline  
Old   #1123
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovefrv View Post
Ty, for answer very quick. Could i have a trial version befor decided to buy ? 30min or 1 hr some thing like that.
I can give you a 1 day trial, you get pm soon
Paraly is offline  
Old   #1124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
Hallo Para

Habe gerade bezahlt.

Kannst du bitte den Hack aktivieren

Danke

LG

jcebr21
jcebr21 is offline  
Old   #1125
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,677
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcebr21 View Post
Hallo Para

Habe gerade bezahlt.

Kannst du bitte den Hack aktivieren

Danke

LG

jcebr21
Bist nun aktiviert, sorry für die Verzögerung war grade beschäftigt.


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.