Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/25/2018, 18:53   #8476

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Added Mode 3 to the Account Manager, it starts Aion trough Sandboxie
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/25/2018, 19:00   #8477

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
That's one awesome alternative, thank you Paraly

Paraly, I would like to suggest something. I noticed Vanilla's interface has something like "Always on top" active, this normally interferes with other windows functions, and sometimes even with other Vanilla windows as well.

Vanilla script editor always try to be on top of any other windows, and sometimes there's no other way to deal with this than minimizing all the editors. This is specially problematic when you run multiple vanilla instances and need to keep track of all the editors in your screen at the same time.

I wonder if there's a way to turn off this "Always on top" option or maybe to add it as an option in the Menu or as a default vanilla hotkey.

here are some examples of how these windows look like, and how they mess with other windows functions:

Here all the windows options of the toolbar are being covered by the vanilla editors, and there's nothing we can do to send them behind

Here we have 2 Vanilla editor windows one over the other, both of them are trying to be in top, this is like a loop, during this process you cant even click the top of the window to drag them to the sides.

Here I tried to click the grouped vanilla editors in my toolbar, they went to the background, I cant even click the icons to bring them back to my screen, the only way is to minimize the editors first.

Also they are on top of most windows programs, chrome, office, media players, etc. It would be nice to have them in background so you can use your computer in the meantime and then minimize all to check your editors and then go back.
Old 07/25/2018, 19:41   #8478

Quote:
Nice, does this open all clients in that NewBox sandboxie? I mean it is the same to normal opening, only instead of opening all clients with unlimiter in normal windows, it now opens then all with unlimiter inside this sandboxie?
Old 07/25/2018, 20:11   #8479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Nice, does this open all clients in that NewBox sandboxie? I mean it is the same to normal opening, only instead of opening all clients with unlimiter in normal windows, it now opens then all with unlimiter inside this sandboxie?
Yes it runs all clients inside the NewBox, just run some UnLimiter in background and it should be fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2018, 20:19   #8480

make sure you created a new sandbox called 'newbox' that is not based on default sandbox

What should I do? should I create a desktop shortcut with this name?
Should I for a shortcut
in the limiter folder?
Old 07/25/2018, 20:23   #8481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
make sure you created a new sandbox called 'newbox' that is not based on default sandbox

What should I do? should I create a desktop shortcut with this name?
Should I for a shortcut
in the limiter folder?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2018, 20:27   #8482

Quote:
Man I think I love you, but leave it, thanks

I'm kind of slow..
Old 07/25/2018, 20:29   #8483

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Paraly, I would like to suggest something. I noticed Vanilla's interface has something like "Always on top" active, this normally interferes with other windows functions, and sometimes even with other Vanilla windows as well.

Vanilla script editor always try to be on top of any other windows, and sometimes there's no other way to deal with this than minimizing all the editors. This is specially problematic when you run multiple vanilla instances and need to keep track of all the editors in your screen at the same time.

I wonder if there's a way to turn off this "Always on top" option or maybe to add it as an option in the Menu or as a default vanilla hotkey.

here are some examples of how these windows look like, and how they mess with other windows functions:

Here all the windows options of the toolbar are being covered by the vanilla editors, and there's nothing we can do to send them behind

Here we have 2 Vanilla editor windows one over the other, both of them are trying to be in top, this is like a loop, during this process you cant even click the top of the window to drag them to the sides.

Here I tried to click the grouped vanilla editors in my toolbar, they went to the background, I cant even click the icons to bring them back to my screen, the only way is to minimize the editors first.

Also they are on top of most windows programs, chrome, office, media players, etc. It would be nice to have them in background so you can use your computer in the meantime and then minimize all to check your editors and then go back.
Are there any chances to fix that?
Old 07/25/2018, 20:32   #8484

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Are there any chances to fix that?
I do not consider it as a fix, I would never remove the on top flag it's super helpful if you record pathes yourself, I would just add a setting to turn the on top flag off
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2018, 20:40   #8485

Quote:
I do not consider it as a fix, I would never remove the on top flag it's super helpful if you record pathes yourself, I would just add a setting to turn the on top flag off
That would be more than enough

I know the on top flag is useful for many applications, but it tends to be pretty aggresive with the rest of windows programs. I'm looking forward that new option in a future, thank you Paraly!
Old 07/25/2018, 21:51   #8486

Paraly, not wanting to create more work for you, is there a possibility that Convenient Travel - Fastscript 1.06 is disorienting?
I'm trying to use it but it does not go to the destination, it starts running through the type map going to infinity off the map

if you tell me where I edit it myself, I will not disturb you.
Old 07/25/2018, 22:03   #8487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly, not wanting to create more work for you, is there a possibility that Convenient Travel - Fastscript 1.06 is disorienting?
I'm trying to use it but it does not go to the destination, it starts running through the type map going to infinity off the map

if you tell me where I edit it myself, I will not disturb you.
Show me the location you wanna travel to, I guess you're using a location far to the west or far to the north of the map, cause the Convenient travel script can just go to coordinates from 100-9999, so if one of the coordinates is below 100 it's not going to work
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2018, 22:06   #8488

Quote:
There is enough room to add one more option and that would be perfect. And why not, since we can edit the rest of the check boxes with a script, be able to enable or disable it in script mode as well.

Either by a True/false system variable like:
AlwaysOnTop=FALSE; or false

or by two separate system commands, like the #UseLoop and #UseNoLoop or something like:
#AlwaysOnTop and
#NotAlwaysOnTop

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2018, 22:46   #8489

Quote:
Show me the location you wanna travel to, I guess you're using a location far to the west or far to the north of the map, cause the Convenient travel script can just go to coordinates from 100-9999, so if one of the coordinates is below 100 it's not going to work
I'll check this out, and I'll send the photo to you by skype.

I sent it on your skype

I've done other tests and he's always going to the same place even the destination being near or far
Old 07/26/2018, 14:15   #8490

hi, can someone help me with Xincode error?

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool