Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/15/2018, 11:55   #6976

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
They unbanned all 4 of my new accounts on NA. They said they are sorry, lol

Well with this new event, I never stopped getting errors, but I am happy so far. It is weird, the very first day I managed to make like 900 candies and then it started the problems.

Now I should be happy to make like 80~90 and then get problems. It is already more than enough though, I wouldn't be able to do that by hand it would be too irritating.

Then I thought maybe it is sandboxie that makes me this problems. Do you guys also use sandboxie? Also the client is problematic, for this I am sure.
It's the same for me, in the first 2 days I could run the script for ~3 hours even tho the cutscene part wasn't fixed there and now it doesn't matter what I do it crashs right after 5-30 minutes, I even tried a full client redownload and it didn't matter, I tried it on different devices, previous versions... it always crashes within 30 minutes, the only thing I haven't tried is trying it on a new account
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 12:12   #6977

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It's the same for me, in the first 2 days I could run the script for ~3 hours even tho the cutscene part wasn't fixed there and now it doesn't matter what I do it crashs right after 5-30 minutes, I even tried a full client redownload and it didn't matter, I tried it on different devices, previous versions... it always crashes within 30 minutes, the only thing I haven't tried is trying it on a new account
I made a new account because of the others were still banned at the moment. The same happens.

I can also run only one slave + one new account, if I open a second it will get a problem within 2~3 minutes.

I am glad I am not the only one, I mean if everyone else could play it normally and not me, that means my pc would have had a problem.

Either way, checking it here and there and re-loading the client isn't THAT much of a hustle. I am working on my pc anyway and the only thing is that you cannot let it run overnight. This is potentially the highest profiting event for me so far because if I get roughly 1 candy per minute (I get 4 every 3 minutes I think so it is more) the candies still go for like 1,5m or something. Also the prices will rise after the event is gone.

It is almost like 100m or more per hour, which depends on broker prices obviously.

~~~~~~~

For European servers, I think they are doomed, they get a ban even if they sneeze
Old 01/15/2018, 17:58   #6978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I made a new account because of the others were still banned at the moment. The same happens.

I can also run only one slave + one new account, if I open a second it will get a problem within 2~3 minutes.

I am glad I am not the only one, I mean if everyone else could play it normally and not me, that means my pc would have had a problem.

Either way, checking it here and there and re-loading the client isn't THAT much of a hustle. I am working on my pc anyway and the only thing is that you cannot let it run overnight. This is potentially the highest profiting event for me so far because if I get roughly 1 candy per minute (I get 4 every 3 minutes I think so it is more) the candies still go for like 1,5m or something. Also the prices will rise after the event is gone.

It is almost like 100m or more per hour, which depends on broker prices obviously.

~~~~~~~

For European servers, I think they are doomed, they get a ban even if they sneeze
yeah it doesnt matter what you do it eventually crashes lmao. Oh well, its still profitable like you said.
Old 01/15/2018, 21:26   #6979

so Homeward Event is safety to use ?
Old 01/15/2018, 21:28   #6980

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
so Homeward Event is safety to use ?
Sure, who cares about a new level 1 account anyways?
Just trade the candies to some new account which acts as middleman
Old 01/15/2018, 21:48   #6981

Feedback on the alpha script is pretty much as you posted. Script is fine for healing classes and works. I tested chanter without looking at the script but I should have remembered how much I had to edit the combat on the Poeta script. Using smite just for the boss took FOREVER and I quickly fixed the script and its working fine but I am coming across one problem. I put in the skill id, cd, cast time for the minion skill "Enhanced Spiritual Shot" but for some reason it is not working for me. If I could figure out what I did wrong on this part, the script would be much faster but as of now, I don't see what I missed. Skill ID: 4883 right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 21:55   #6982

Quote:
Try
hey i tryed changing my mac id but it didn't work all i got was an error
Old 01/15/2018, 22:05   #6983

elite*gold: 737
can anyone tell me how to get to Mirash Sanctum ?
Old 01/15/2018, 22:58   #6984

I have SendLog after 2/3/4 times in Homeward Event

Old 01/15/2018, 23:35   #6985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Feedback on the alpha script is pretty much as you posted. Script is fine for healing classes and works. I tested chanter without looking at the script but I should have remembered how much I had to edit the combat on the Poeta script. Using smite just for the boss took FOREVER and I quickly fixed the script and its working fine but I am coming across one problem. I put in the skill id, cd, cast time for the minion skill "Enhanced Spiritual Shot" but for some reason it is not working for me. If I could figure out what I did wrong on this part, the script would be much faster but as of now, I don't see what I missed. Skill ID: 4883 right?
You can use minion skills in version 4.46 of vanillatool like this
Code:
_IFMemRead=%AddrMinion,BYTE,>0; <-- Minion summoned
#IF=%Timer=100001,24000; <-- 24 seconds cooldown
UseID=1,27; <-- First Minion Skill
Delay=150;
CreateTimer=100001;
#ENDIF
summoning a minion works like this
Code:
_IFMemRead=%AddrMinion,BYTE,=0; <-- Minion not summoned
UseID=980010,86; <-- Kerubim
Delay=1000;
#ENDIF
Could you share your Chanter combat function and also tell me which stigmas you used?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
can anyone tell me how to get to Mirash Sanctum ?
it's in the center of the divine fortress (the fortress at the abyss core)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2018, 00:12   #6986

Chanters not really hard considering we only get a handful of ranged attack skills but this script is a bit different because of the constant damage so the stigs and skills I added to my rotation is this. The stigs you really need to use for sure are Word of Life, Blessing of Wind, Mountain Crash and Soul Lock so of course I added all these into my combat but then I hate the constant spam of healing light so I throw Word of Life, Word of Revival and Stamina Restoration into the mix to stay on top of the healing a little bit better. Now if you add a minion and skill into the mix (preferably a Sheba) then the instance is not so bad. Like I said, the only problem I had was my minion skill was not firing off at all. Now I didn't watch the whole thing but you might not need Soul Lock on this instance but I know in Poeta, you could actually stumble the artifact so it worked well having it socketed.
Old 01/16/2018, 00:37   #6987

i cannot finde this path [Aion Dir/l10n/enu/data/cutscene/movie/mv_prologue_li.bik]
can you be more detailed please?
exsample like C / Program files etc

never mind after going through every file i found it
Old 01/16/2018, 00:39   #6988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
i cannot finde this path [Aion Dir/l10n/enu/data/cutscene/movie/mv_prologue_li.bik]
can you be more detailed please?
Go to your Aion dir
Go into "l10n"
Go into "enu"
Go into "data"
Go into "cutscene"
Go into "movie"
Delete this file "mv_prologue_li.bik"
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2018, 00:50   #6989

Quote:
Go to your Aion dir
Go into "l10n"
Go into "enu"
Go into "data"
Go into "cutscene"
Go into "movie"
Delete this file "mv_prologue_li.bik"
Found it thx bro
Old 01/16/2018, 02:13   #6990

hey when i go to make an account after fixing my thing it says i have stuff blocking it but i dont i disable adblock please help

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool