Hi guys now i come home , so first of all i must update the game , log in , log out , run the bypass and after i can open 2 aion client in normal mode (and maibe +1 in sanboxie) and run vanillatool ?
Exactly, sandboxie should work without issues at least it does for some, I'll post more about it when I tested sandboxie myself
When you start Aion for the first time since the new patch, make sure you don't run the bypass or anything, just start aion normaly so it installs the hackshield fine
Turn the client off then
start the bypass
start aion
start vanillatool
____________________
the bypass got updated to 1.03, works better with sandboxie
also make sure you always just start 1 client at the same time, as soon as the client got to the usual loading bar of aion you can start the next client
If you still have issues running the client in sandboxie, create a new sandboxie and try it again or even reinstall it
I read someone saying they use antincspy, is that needed on NA and what does it do ? The search bar for this thread keeps closing itself or else I would search it. (Using a phone which is probably why)
I read someone saying they use antincspy, is that needed on NA and what does it do ? The search bar for this thread keeps closing itself or else I would search it. (Using a phone which is probably why)
AntiNCSpy blocks all the client sided logging features of Aion, not necessary but it makes it a bit safer.
I know what you talking about, I have that epvp searchbar issue as well on android, it's annoying.
thats what i did !
and remove xigncode from first client only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly
When you start Aion for the first time since the new patch, make sure you don't run the bypass or anything, just start aion normaly so it installs the hackshield fine
Turn the client off then
start the bypass
start aion
start vanillatool
____________________
the bypass got updated to 1.02, works better with sandboxie
also make sure you always just start 1 client at the same time, as soon as the client got to the usual loading bar of aion you can start the next client
If you still have issues running the client in sandboxie, create a new sandboxie and try it again or even reinstall it
just drag the box else where and click agree on the T.O.S and log in, the error has something to do with the the in-game bcm. And other things.
Currently, running 3 sandbox and 1 normal client, will update when i get more info.
Well I get these errors here and I cannot do anything to stop them. I am not sure what I did wrong.
###################
I also cannot open the hack in normal client with the bypass on.
I just installed the new version of aion, let the client load etc, went to character screen, then I closed it.
Then I run the bypass program
Then reopened the client (no sandboxie in this example)
Then run vanilla and I see this image (as if it doesn't recognize any process)
Well I get these errors here and I cannot do anything to stop them. I am not sure what I did wrong.
###################
I also cannot open the hack in normal client with the bypass on.
I just installed the new version of aion, let the client load etc, went to character screen, then I closed it.
Then I run the bypass program
Then reopened the client (no sandboxie in this example)
Then run vanilla and I see this image (as if it doesn't recognize any process)
Close all clients and the bypass
Download the bypass 1.03
start the bypass
start the 1 aion client
once you're logged in start vanillatool as usual
_______________
those sandboxie errors can be ignored, the hackshield needs like 2 minutes to start inside sandboxie and give some error messages but it will work.