Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 11 20.75%
No Animation 9 16.98%
Custom Animation 7 13.21%
Enhanced Animation 12 22.64%
I don't use any 14 26.42%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Hey, Paraly. On my laptop for some reason, the program won't start. After clicking "Run as Administrator" nothing happens. I updated to the latest version, but it still won't start. Any ideas?

Old   #122

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loqus View Post
Hey, Paraly. On my laptop for some reason, the program won't start. After clicking "Run as Administrator" nothing happens. I updated to the latest version, but it still won't start. Any ideas?
should be fixed now.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
should be fixed now.
And it is.
Old   #124

Thanks for the updates again Paraly!

Btw and I found 3 things rather... bothering:

1) I been trying to solo some bosses, but problem is the resets, I don't know how to stop them from resetting, i would move around and shoot, but since their movement speed is pretty fast, they just catch up and reset themselves.

2) Problem with the faster movement speed, I cant get it to work, i mean i can see my char moving really fast, but after a few steps i will reset to the original spot... which makes the movement speed itself kinda pointless.

3) Does it support Aethertech? I mean I got the attack speed enhance to work just fine, however I cant teleport up or down, or any sort of teleport for that matter...

Thanks again and awesome!

Old   #125

Hi Paraly,

Nice idea Homihesumaki ^^

Can you add something for kill boss in solo, like auto Skill(s) / Move right (with ure cheat) / auto skill(s) / Move Left ........etc Like a bot, something we need to press (like Alt+²) and it start. I have seen a video on epvp, someone have already make it, but he needs to moove with Left or right arrow to don't reset the boss (bad english sorry)

Sometimes i got some troubles with glide up and down, sometimes pressing 3 or 4 times before get up (or down)

And could you add a teleport hacks with " X ; Y ; Z " ? (Maybe not really possible ?)

Thx a lot !
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by homihesumaki View Post
Thanks for the updates again Paraly!

Btw and I found 3 things rather... bothering:

1) I been trying to solo some bosses, but problem is the resets, I don't know how to stop them from resetting, i would move around and shoot, but since their movement speed is pretty fast, they just catch up and reset themselves.

2) Problem with the faster movement speed, I cant get it to work, i mean i can see my char moving really fast, but after a few steps i will reset to the original spot... which makes the movement speed itself kinda pointless.

3) Does it support Aethertech? I mean I got the attack speed enhance to work just fine, however I cant teleport up or down, or any sort of teleport for that matter...

Thanks again and awesome!
1) curious, maybe you do the bosses at a wrong way, you should stay in mid air with gravity, you don't need to be that fast. I will post a video from Para's VanillaTool how to solo bosses maybe you haven't seen it yet.

2) I thought too that movement speed is pointless, your able to change it by +5%-15%, there is no fix for the reset to the original spot on the offical server, cause the server does check your movement and if your too fast you get reset so just try to add +5%-15% movementspeed.

3) Aethertech aren't supported yet but I will support them again soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranique View Post
Hi Paraly,

Nice idea Homihesumaki ^^

Can you add something for kill boss in solo, like auto Skill(s) / Move right (with ure cheat) / auto skill(s) / Move Left ........etc Like a bot, something we need to press (like Alt+²) and it start. I have seen a video on epvp, someone have already make it, but he needs to moove with Left or right arrow to don't reset the boss (bad english sorry)

Sometimes i got some troubles with glide up and down, sometimes pressing 3 or 4 times before get up (or down)

And could you add a teleport hacks with " X ; Y ; Z " ? (Maybe not really possible ?)

Thx a lot !
I will fix the hotkey not reacting bug soon.

Teleport on far distance is impossible on almost all maps for some reason it is working in sanctum but still pointless, on private server it's possible everywhere but not at the offical server.
Old   #127

Iam not sure if i did someting wrong or hack crash my game lots of time (mostly when i use portal, sc to town etc)
Its normal while using program ?
And how this enhanced work ?
Old   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aothes View Post
Iam not sure if i did someting wrong or hack crash my game lots of time (mostly when i use portal, sc to town etc)
Its normal while using program ?
And how this enhanced work ?
The 64-bit client does not work that well for some people so that's nothing from the hack it's aion itself.
enhanced does enhance your attackspeed, noanimation is too fast for the most classes but enhance does work for everyone.

-

New Update

CHANGELOG
Update: ver. 1.17 [ONLY FOR PAID USERS]
-Target fix
-Added Aethertech support
-Performance boost
-Bugfixes
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

Moin, da ja immernoch Vanillatool funktioniert hab ich den neuen Hack noch nicht benutzt. Wird sich aber ändern sobald Vanillatool nicht mehr funktioniert dann. Muss ich noch irgendwas machen wegen meiner ID oder hast du die alten "Payer" schon freigeschaltet bzw übernommen?
Old   #130

Die alten Payer die den anderen gekauft gehabt haben, senden Paraly einfach deine alte ID zu und er wird dich freischalten!
Old   #131

did you deactive the version 0.81 (free one)?
Old   #132

Gefahr?

Hallöchen, der Hack klingt extrem schmackhaft!
Nur wie hoch ist hierbei die Chance gebannt zu werden?
Und wird der komplette Account in so einem Fall gebannt oder nur der Char mit dem gehackt wurde? :P
Hat da jemand Erfahrungen?

Gruß!
Old   #133

Also meine Erfahrung ist ganz nett ich benutze selber diesen Hack, der sehr gut ist! Wenn du gebannt wirst, dann der ganze Account aber bis her (1 Jahr bis jetzt Ohne irgendwelche bans oder sonst der gleichen
Thanks
1 User
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknews View Post
did you deactive the version 0.81 (free one)?
yes
Old   #135

paraly, the hotkeys hacks such as glide upwards often break itself in mid game....