Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 114 22.01%
Barracks 296 57.14%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.85%
Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #826
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksa View Post
Work fine, but i still using ver. 1.37 because with the new version my game freez alot. =(
If your Aion is freezed just press ctrl+alt+del, open the task manager and close him without doing anything, your aion should continue now.



Paraly is offline  
Old   #827
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
hi,
wenn ich auf inject gehe schliesst sich das ding und es passiert gar nichts. was mache ich falsch? :/


hubertrich is offline  
Old   #828
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertrich View Post
hi,
wenn ich auf inject gehe schliesst sich das ding und es passiert gar nichts. was mache ich falsch? :/
Hast du immernoch ein Trayicon unten rechts?
Wenn ja dann solltest du InGame einfach Insert (Einfg) drücken, die Taste findest du hier
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #829
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
whats new in this 1.46 update?


Tokaku is offline  
Old   #830
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokaku View Post
whats new in this 1.46 update?
there's a cool thing at the topic it's called Changelog simply open that spoiler
Paraly is offline  
Old   #831
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
oh thanks!
So seeing GMs does it alert you if they are near also? just incase your pvping?
Tokaku is offline  
Old   #832
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokaku View Post
oh thanks!
So seeing GMs does it alert you if they are near also? just incase your pvping?
you just see them like if a hidden sin is near you.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #833
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
I've never seen a GM before whats the difference with them?
Tokaku is offline  
Old   #834
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokaku View Post
I've never seen a GM before whats the difference with them?
A GM could stalk you while you trying to glitch trough an instance or something like this, now you will see the GM if he's near you so your more safe.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #835
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
A GM could stalk you while you trying to glitch trough an instance or something like this, now you will see the GM if he's near you so your more safe.
good lol..

So a question to you. idk if anyone is experiencing any rubberbanding as to using the movement speed. i put mine to 20% enhanced and it keeps rubberbanding
Tokaku is offline  
Old   #836
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokaku View Post
good lol..

So a question to you. idk if anyone is experiencing any rubberbanding as to using the movement speed. i put mine to 20% enhanced and it keeps rubberbanding
sure that's normal, enhanced movementspeed is not thought to reach place B faster then usually, it just makes it more easy to attack your target in PvP.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #837
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
Hey Paraly, I think i found what I am trying to ask you about, take a look at this video:


He is using close to no animation, however there was no stall, is tehre a way for yours to do the same?
homihesumaki is offline  
Old   #838
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,335
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by homihesumaki View Post
Hey Paraly, I think i found what I am trying to ask you about, take a look at this video:



He is using close to no animation, however there was no stall, is tehre a way for yours to do the same?
it's exactly the same as our noanimation, he's just playing on a cheap outdated private server.
The server gives him no delays, this is fixed for years
Paraly is offline  
Old   #839
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
thanks for this nice work
Straxxx is offline  
Old   #840
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
it's exactly the same as our noanimation, he's just playing on a cheap outdated private server.
The server gives him no delays, this is fixed for years
Thanks for the reply! Icic!

Btw, I would suggest you to make a comparison video comparing no-animation and enhanced animation & enhanced movement and the normal speed. That would help existing users and would probably attract more new ones!


homihesumaki is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.