Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 11 20.37%
No Animation 10 18.52%
Custom Animation 7 12.96%
Enhanced Animation 12 22.22%
I don't use any 14 25.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #5131

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Sadly I need to make some changes, the payment system is outdated and I'm suffering from it for a while now.
20 for a lifetime license is kinda cheap compared to other tools that charge twice as much for just a year, it's just not worth the time I invest in it.
Still I love the tool and creating scripts so I don't just wanna disappear like some developers did in the past.
Also the unique-ID system has some issues that can't be solved without a complete wipe
I'll make it a yearly payment so each unique-ID from today gets 365 days left before they get deactivated.

I'm really sorry I need to do this step but it was needed for a long time I just always pushed it away to later days.
Hope you guys understand it, thanks
You don't need to apologise bro, you have done an amazing job with the tool, you always keep it updated in general and with major Aion patch updates....as well as constantly helping people here on the forum!

If I were you, I would charge every six months, you really do deserve it!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5132

@, I have a problem with Barracks script, I test it a couple times in all the instances and it always rubber bands here:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I used to run this when Iluma map, archdaeva **** come out, and It worked fine but not I have this persistent problem.

Thanks in advance.

Old   #5133

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
@, I have a problem with Barracks script, I test it a couple times in all the instances and it always rubber bands here:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I used to run this when Iluma map, archdaeva **** come out, and It worked fine but not I have this persistent problem.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the screen, I'll check it later today

Edit: found the issue at krotan,kysis script but it doesn't happen at the miren script, right?
Anyways I've updated the script let me know if it's fixed for you as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5134

Quote:
Thanks for the screen, I'll check it later today

Edit: found the issue at krotan,kysis script but it doesn't happen at the miren script, right?
Anyways I've updated the script let me know if it's fixed for you as well.
Miren too, will test it tomorrow if I can

Old   #5135

Thumbs up

Quote:
Which bots?

Sadly I need to make some changes, the payment system is outdated and I'm suffering from it for a while now.
20 for a lifetime license is kinda cheap compared to other tools that charge twice as much for just a year, it's just not worth the time I invest in it.
Still I love the tool and creating scripts so I don't just wanna disappear like some developers did in the past.
Also the unique-ID system has some issues that can't be solved without a complete wipe
I'll make it a yearly payment so each unique-ID from today gets 365 days left before they get deactivated.

I'm really sorry I need to do this step but it was needed for a long time I just always pushed it away to later days.
I was honestly wondering how you can provide such excellent new patch support and answer questions from all the hue hue BRs that have no idea how to use your tool on here all while maintaining subscription authentification server up and running .... all on lifetime licence.

I appreciate the 1 year courtesy period. And as a fellow engineer, I totally understand the need for this
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5136

Quote:
Originally Posted by

[B

Hope you guys understand it, thanks [/B]
No problem man, I could of gotten a free license from a friend that quit the game, but I felt you deserve my money so I paid for another license, although I asked for a discount .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5137

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister11111 View Post
No problem man, I could of gotten a free license from a friend that quit the game, but I felt you deserve my money so I paid for another license, although I asked for a discount .
Are you kidding, its so cheap I don't even bother them trying to move an old license to a newly formatted computer that had it before. I just buy it again. It is easier and as cheap as it is, why bother wasting time.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Are you kidding, its so cheap I don't even bother them trying to move an old license to a newly formatted computer that had it before. I just buy it again. It is easier and as cheap as it is, why bother wasting time.
Oh wow thanks a lot for the support
Old   #5139

Quote:
Which bots?

You can use any animation mode on any class, sure you can use enhanced animation at sin but still I would prefer custom animation at a value around 400-500

20€ for a lifetime license is kinda cheap compared to other tools that charge twice as much for just a year, it's just not worth the time I invest in it.

in bard bot..plus can you help me when bot die cause of one ely or mobs this take a lot of time for back to obelisk how can i fix it this is taking a lot of time to resuscitate.. thanks
Old   #5140

hey would it be possible to get a script for the the gatherable quests repeatable each day and a half? it would be a nice way tomake money with an army of alts.
Old   #5141

Quote:
Originally Posted by adritill View Post
hey would it be possible to get a script for the the gatherable quests repeatable each day and a half? it would be a nice way tomake money with an army of alts.
might already help you

I've added a new function called "Combat Wizard", you can find at the traymenu
With this new function anyone can create their own combat script with just a few path recordings, there's no scripting knowledge needed.

currently supported classes:
Ranger
Assassin
Gladiator
Templar
Cleric
Spiritmaster
Songweaver
Gunslinger
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5142

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrealyn View Post
in bard bot..plus can you help me when bot die cause of one ely or mobs this take a lot of time for back to obelisk how can i fix it this is taking a lot of time to resuscitate.. thanks

can help me paraly
Old   #5143

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrealyn View Post
can help me paraly
I already have send you an private message yesterday.
Old   #5144

Quote:
might already help you

I've added a new function called "Combat Wizard", you can find at the traymenu
With this new function anyone can create their own combat script with just a few path recordings, there's no scripting knowledge needed.

currently supported classes:
Ranger
Assassin
Gladiator
Templar
Cleric
Spiritmaster
Songweaver
Gunslinger

I tried this new feature with a low level Songweaver, recorded a short path ending it at the beginning to make a loop.

Now when you save it, the file .pscp only shows a "None", when you manually copy/paste the logged path it will only run in a loop and doesn't kill anything, not sure if I really got how to use this.

Sound awesome this new feature
Old   #5145

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
I tried this new feature with a low level Songweaver, recorded a short path ending it at the beginning to make a loop.

Now when you save it, the file .pscp only shows a "None", when you manually copy/paste the logged path it will only run in a loop and doesn't kill anything, not sure if I really got how to use this.

Sound awesome this new feature
It's still not finished though but the farming works fine so far.
If your script just contains "None" you haven't recorded a return path.
A grind path and a return path are needed in order to build a combat script.