Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #361
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetsiyah View Post
Hi can you plz help.

I can download teamview

ty
I can help you with Aethergather. Immons, for your permission, ill take care of this.



ple101 is offline  
Old   #362
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 663
Received Thanks: 984
how many account you can bot for basic 15 euro lifetime version?


dabnoj is offline  
Old   #363
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ple101 View Post
I can help you with Aethergather. Immons, for your permission, ill take care of this.
Im fine now thanks,

Finally fixed the problem
Qetsiyah is offline  
Old   #364
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
-make path
-check what you want to tapp
-add land points.
-make macro with /select <nodeName> for example: /select Burning Vortex
-put macro on hotkey 3 in-game
-put attack action from game actions on hotkey 4
then click start.
The problem is that when the bot is running itself selects a vortex. But when I'm collecting takes 1 second, the collection is canceled and goes to the next vortex. Never ending collection and goes on to the next. In the video you put some 3000 ms but I do not know where to put it in the new version.


Rincorin is offline  
Old   #365
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincorin View Post
The problem is that when the bot is running itself selects a vortex. But when I'm collecting takes 1 second, the collection is canceled and goes to the next vortex. Never ending collection and goes on to the next. In the video you put some 3000 ms but I do not know where to put it in the new version.
Video is quite old, maybe you selected wrong aethers in bot?
Immons is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincorin View Post
The problem is that when the bot is running itself selects a vortex. But when I'm collecting takes 1 second, the collection is canceled and goes to the next vortex. Never ending collection and goes on to the next. In the video you put some 3000 ms but I do not know where to put it in the new version.
i suggest that you should not use autowaypoint. just add a waypoint on each node.
ple101 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Video is quite old, maybe you selected wrong aethers in bot?

- No, I select the correct vortex.

i suggest that you should not use autowaypoint. just add a waypoint on each node.

- I Try whith two modes
Rincorin is offline  
Old   #368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
In which language do you play Aion ?

I had the same problem, I was playing Aion in French. Once I played Aion in English, it worked perfectly !

I warned Immons about this problem, he just need to add the French translation for the vortex but he didn't ^^
Tristou35 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristou35 View Post
In which language do you play Aion ?

I had the same problem, I was playing Aion in French. Once I played Aion in English, it worked perfectly !

I warned Immons about this problem, he just need to add the French translation for the vortex but he didn't ^^
I tried it in English and not 'running. What happens is you select correctly the vortex but only keeps it selected 1 second and then reselect it. In this way all the time the ability is canceled.
I would like a possible solution with the new version, otherwise I do not know because I paid 5 Euros.

PS collection does work, just does not work ether.
Rincorin is offline  
Old   #370
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincorin View Post
I tried it in English and not 'running. What happens is you select correctly the vortex but only keeps it selected 1 second and then reselect it. In this way all the time the ability is canceled.
I would like a possible solution with the new version, otherwise I do not know because I paid 5 Euros.

PS collection does work, just does not work ether.
if you are asmo, i can share my aether config
ple101 is offline  
Old   #371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ple101 View Post
if you are asmo, i can share my aether config
I'm Elyo, but if you can share anyway..
Rincorin is offline  
Old   #372
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
Contact me on skype: immonsi
Immons is offline  
Old   #373
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I can't contact whit u by skyoe bcause ur allways disconected, If u can I wish have a premade airwaypoint or a config to copy past for aehter,,
Rincorin is offline  
Old   #374
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincorin View Post
I'm Elyo, but if you can share anyway..
Sent you a sample config.
ple101 is offline  
Old   #375
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
what do u want?

an another question:

I'm using bot in a parallel account to main account, but with the same computer.
Gameforce can ban me for using multiaccounting? Ban my IP? Both accounts?
I'm worried because I do not want to lose the main account.


Rincorin is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!
Hello folks! Who was waiting for me? Ehh? :D I am bringing you new website of my bot, that's for now, later I will make teaser video of my...
300 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.